ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 41
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 20
Hammock Parties 07:36 PM 05-02-2019
Available on the PC again! Maybe I'll actually play it this year.

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/...e-of-franchise

Originally Posted by :
PREPARING FOR THE PROS

When talking and listening to players, we kept hearing that being a star of their own football story would be fantastic. With that in mind, we crafted Face of the Franchise: QB1, where the story is not only about you, but one where the choices you make matter.

It kicks off with creating yourself as a quarterback – even using “face editing” to get an improved likeness. Once you have your player, you begin in college, choosing from top schools to attend, then competing for a national championship in the college football playoffs. Be the BMOC and take home the title, but bring your A-game, because your performance in college – just like on the real collegiate gridiron – has an impact on your capabilities and your draft stock.

The NFL draft doesn’t just happen, though – the combine comes first. Ever-increasing in importance and scrutinization, the combine is a key part of the process. And here, if you want your stock to soar, you’ll need to focus on every rep and decision you make to keep your name rising on draft boards. Where will you get picked, and where will your NFL career start? You’ll find out on draft day!

IN THE LEAGUE

No matter where you get drafted – from first round to last – once a team picks you, you’re going to have to show you belong playing with the pros. Whether you’re a first-rounder who needs to prove you were the perfect high pick, or a seventh-rounder busting your ass to make the roster, if you want success you have to work hard and make each opportunity count.

In the NFL, start building your legacy and taking your franchise to winning seasons, expanding your legend with each snap. It’s not about the cash your contracts rack up, but about how many Super Bowls you win as your legend grows. Give your all – and have fun – as you play your way into memorable moments. When you celebrate your career at the end, will you be remembered among the greats, placed alongside them in the Hall of Fame?

As you live your superstar story, Madden’s new Scenario Engine generates personalized playable scenarios, events, and dynamic challenges that tell the tale of a unique NFL career. Adding to it, in Face of the Franchise: QB1, like in Franchise mode, you choose your Archetype: Strong Arm, Scrambler, Improviser, Field General. Superstar abilities are tied to the Archetype you pick. Levelling up your archetypes unlocks different abilities.

It’s time for you to take your place as the face of the franchise.

OTHER MADDEN FRANCHISE IMPROVEMENTS

While we heard fan feedback for a superstar experience, we also dove deep into the forums and reddit and worked with Gamechangers to round out Franchise mode in other ways, too. With that, here are a few more things to get you ready to break the huddle.

Pro Bowl Returns to Madden NFL 20

The first thing you’ll see while Madden NFL 20 sets up is the Pro Bowl. You can play the pro bowl while the game installs, and you will also have the opportunity to qualify for the Pro Bowl during your Franchise seasons. It’s another opportunity to gain valuable experience and add to your Legacy.

Ratings Spread

We’ve adjusted the range of ratings that you’ll see on players. What does this mean? As examples:

The ratings difference between a 90 OVR player and an 89 OVR player is now larger

Each skill point you spend will be more impactful, and you can earn more skill points over the course of a career

In some cases, you will now see a starter with an OVR in the mid-50s.

New Scenarios

We’ve added an all-new in-game system that generates personalized playable scenarios featuring interactions with characters via a variety of ways including branching dialogue, dynamic events that reflect your performance and choices, challenges that build the story of your unique NFL career (from the moment you sign your rookie contract to you Hall of Fame induction), and more.

Development Traits

We’ve made large updates to our Development Trait system to support Superstar and Zone abilities. The Development Traits in Madden 20 are: Normal, Star, Superstar, and Superstar X-Factor. Both Superstar and X-Factors players can earn Superstar Abilities, but only X-Factors can earn Zone Abilities. We’ve also addressed one of the communities’ biggest complaints: players dropping down in Development Trait. In Madden 20, players can no longer go down in Development Trait at the end of a season.

Coach Mode

Coach mode is also getting scenarios. And the changes to Development Traits have a big impact on Coach mode. Coaches will want to build up their teams with Superstars and X-Factor Superstars via Trades, free agency, and the draft. We’ve also added an overhauled lineup UI to make Franchise mode even smoother.

Contract Updates

We’ve taken a meticulous pass on existing player contracts to ensure they match the NFL. This will not only be more authentic, but it will also make managing your roster’s cap space more realistic.

Progression Updates

We’ve overhauled our progression tuning, including making changes to XP gains from weekly training, actions on the field, and goal completion. These changes should ultimately lead to users being able to increase the OVR of more players on their team meaning they have more option in how to develop their roster.

Draft Updates

We’ve taken a full pass on our Rookie Generators. People familiar with draft classes from the past few years are in for some new surprises, from names, to bodies, to ratings, and more.

One more draft surprise is that rookies with a Superstar Development or higher trait will have their development trait hidden until they’ve played through at least half of a season. These players have their abilities hidden until you reveal their Development Trait. This means that if you draft either a Superstar or an X-Factor Superstar you won’t know exactly what you’ve drafted until later in a season – use your preseason wisely.

Gameplay Effects Updated

We’ve implemented a ton of changes, like Throw Power overhauls to change QB trajectories. But that’s just one example! Tune in to our gameplay stream on 5/23 for more of the inside scoop on additions and changes you’ll find in Madden NFL 20.

[Reply]
Bump 02:53 PM 08-02-2019
But I'm pretty happy I was able to get the best QB in the game so early without spending an extra dime! I didn't think I had enough coins to get him but it was surprisingly easy enough to acquire.
I think this season I will have Mahomes best MUT card as my avatar.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:41 PM 08-02-2019
Whew, chillay!

I started up a franchise as a created RB to pair with this historic Chiefs offense. The game feels pretty good, but it's glitchy af.

First, at one point we must have forced a 4th down so the punt units come on the field (my RB was returning punts). Except I notice right away that the Ravens have #90 kicking the punt. I'm like "wtf?". He shanks the shit out of it but it's nullified by a flag: offsides on Patrick Mahomes :-) WUT?!? Annoying.

There was more than one occasion where I caught a pass, clearly beyond the LoS, and it counted toward my rushing XP goals.

And worst of all, obviously as a RB the defensive series get simmed. Apparently our defense is absolute trash because they literally gave up a TD on like 80% of the drives I saw in 3 games, but that's neither here nor there. The big issue is that your offense once hitting 4th down refuses to kick field goals on the sim. Like, there were so many drives the first couple games that I'd get in field goal range and the drive would stall. Then the sim would kick in but we'd never have 3 points added. After the first few times I just assumed we missed the kick, which isn't impossible. But one game I got to the 10 yard line or something in OT and we ended up turning the ball over and they scored a TD to win the game. So I checked the stats and Butker didn't attempt a single kick even though I know we were in field goal range at least three times that game.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 04:44 PM 08-02-2019
Anyone else having the issue of the Patrick Mahomes Ultimate Team giveaway notification continuously popping up after backing out of something? I already claimed him and everything. Already restarted the game and PS4...

Uninstall the game and reinstall maybe?
[Reply]
Priest31kc 04:45 PM 08-02-2019
Also trying to sign up for Madden Rewards and it says error everytime...
[Reply]
Sorry 04:47 PM 08-02-2019
I still play madden 17, i'm guessing this one isn't worth the purchase?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:55 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Priest31kc:
Anyone else having the issue of the Patrick Mahomes Ultimate Team giveaway notification continuously popping up after backing out of something? I already claimed him and everything. Already restarted the game and PS4...

Uninstall the game and reinstall maybe?
I had the same issue. Thought I just didn't claim it correctly but...
[Reply]
Priest31kc 05:08 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I had the same issue. Thought I just didn't claim it correctly but...
Had the problem or have? Lol.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:40 PM 08-02-2019
I'm about to pick this up. I've been playing 2019 a lot lately so I'll really be able to tell how different this one is.

Based on the videos I've watched.....not much different. As usual.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:50 PM 08-02-2019
Overhauling the animation and player movement is a huge difference.

So many haters.

This game is FUN
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:56 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I'm about to pick this up. I've been playing 2019 a lot lately so I'll really be able to tell how different this one is.

Based on the videos I've watched.....not much different. As usual.
It seems quite a bit different to me just watching the kid play it.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:56 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Overhauling the animation and player movement is a huge difference.

So many haters.

This game is FUN
The players look much much smoother
[Reply]
lcarus 07:35 PM 08-02-2019
First impression after playing the Pro Bowl while waiting for the install. I like it so far.

Did they do away with pressing L2 and guessing run or pass on defense?
[Reply]
Dayze 07:36 PM 08-02-2019
So, I just tried my first ever MUT play on 19., wow....it’s obvious that MUT is where Madden spent 90% of their time during development, it literally felt like and entire different game than Franchise mode. Like.......not even close. Hardly any of this shit that was frustrating me with Frnachise mode was showing up,

Don’t think I’ll be aHuge MUT player, but it was pretty fun. And I could see myself playing it when I wanted to get some gaming in but didn’t have a ton of time on a particular day. Way better gameplay in 19. Am I reading the MUT menus correct where coins are what you earn playing the game, but any cost that has a green icon is REAL money?
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:16 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
I still play madden 17, i'm guessing this one isn't worth the purchase?
Uh, is Patrick Mahomes on the cover of Madden 17?
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:20 PM 08-02-2019
It really feels like they redesigned this game for Mahomes. He is 1000 times better than he was in the game last year. He makes crazy awkward throws on the run, across his body, etc. and his accuracy is extremely improved. It feels like watching Mahomes play in real life. Passes that would have been interceptions last year are right on the money this year.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 41
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up