ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What the hell is CBD oil? And would you buy chocolate bars with this oil in it?
Trivers 01:10 PM 03-25-2019
Just got a phone call from a local retail store that is selling this oil.

They want our new Renee's Chocolates company to make chocolate bars for them to resell.

What is CBD oil? Is it legal? if so, only in certain states??

Is this the same as making those "funny brownies"? Can these bars be shipped across state lines? Will we be wearing orange if we do?

Inquiring minds want to know!
[Reply]
tmax63 03:58 PM 03-25-2019
My spouse has been using CBD oil for anxiety/depression and it seems to help. She is on normal meds for bipolar/depression/anxiety for 20 years but occasionally when she gets on "edge" this seems to help without the "high" of pot.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:08 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
It's a rather expensive placebo that works wonders on anything you believe it will help.
You're thinking of crystals. CBD oil and its actual benefits depends wildly on who is telling you the information. Just writing it off as snake oil is not at all examining the wealth of (unsubstantiated) info.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:22 PM 03-25-2019
I bought a bottle the other day and guzzled the whole thing and chased with a Keystone. I caught an 8 pound Catfish. Best day fishin this year!

So Far.
[Reply]
Sorry 08:53 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Won't get you high. What's the point?
better than advil… helps people with seizures almost immediately... natural.. gods gift essentially
[Reply]
Sorry 08:54 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
It's a rather expensive placebo that works wonders on anything you believe it will help.
let me guess, you also believe in reefer madness?
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:03 PM 03-25-2019
I smoked 1 CBD and got ALL the highs.
[Reply]
JakeF 09:15 PM 03-25-2019
Used for pain, without the high of weed
[Reply]
Fishpicker 09:25 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Won't get you high. What's the point?
it'll get you high if you have zero tolerance. don't give it to grandma thinking that it'll be nothing
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 09:28 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
You're thinking of crystals. CBD oil and its actual benefits depends wildly on who is telling you the information. Just writing it off as snake oil is not at all examining the wealth of (unsubstantiated) info.
I’m quite clear on what I’m thinking about. As you say, until we have substantiated research, CBD should be considered placebo. And there’s nothing necessarily wrong with that. The effectiveness of placebo should never be discounted. God gave us remarkable minds that often are capable of effecting great feats of healing without the help of a chemically intervening agent.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 09:30 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
let me guess, you also believe in reefer madness?
No. I’ve consumed fields full of the stuff.
[Reply]
Fish 09:34 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
it'll get you high if you have zero tolerance. don't give it to grandma thinking that it'll be nothing
Meh. About the equivalent of a single cigarette to someone who's never smoked. Probably less.

THC itself is proving to be super popular among seniors in the states where it's legal. They are preferring that to many other forms of "Medication" for what it's worth. Grandmas are taking it up much more than you realize....
[Reply]
Fishpicker 09:55 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Meh. About the equivalent of a single cigarette to someone who's never smoked. Probably less.

THC itself is proving to be super popular among seniors in the states where it's legal. They are preferring that to many other forms of "Medication" for what it's worth. Grandmas are taking it up much more than you realize....
true.

and when I smoked my first cigarette at age 12, I had to lay down for 3 hours. and I puked a little
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 10:05 PM 03-25-2019
Absolutely untrue...

But what do I know, I just use it almost daily at work on people who have never tried it.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:08 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:
Absolutely untrue...

But what do I know, I just use it almost daily at work on people who have never tried it.
Wait? So you’re doping up senior citizens
[Reply]
Fish 10:19 PM 03-25-2019
true.

and when I smoked my first cigarette at age 12, I had to lay down for 3 hours. and I puked a little
Sounds like you were pretty unprepared for that at age 12. Maybe because you were a little bitch.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up