ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>You Deserve Some Poop Today,,,
gblowfish 12:09 PM 03-25-2019
At McDonalds!
https://www.kmbc.com/article/mcdonal...teria/25360060

British newspaper Metro published findings Wednesday from an investigation they did on random samplings of U.K. McDonald's touch screens. The article was aptly titled "Poo Found on Every McDonald’s Touchscreen Tested."

According to the paper, they swabbed the new self-order machines in eight different England locations — six in London and two in Birmingham.

The breadth of different and concerning bacteria on each one worried senior lecturer in microbiology at London Metropolitan University Dr. Paul Matawele, who told the Metro: "We were all surprised how much gut and [fecal] bacteria there was on the touchscreen machines. These cause the kind of infections that people pick up in hospitals."

Among those bacteria was staphylococcus, which has been linked to toxic shock syndrome. Matawele called the bacteria "so contagious." He was also concerned about the listeria, klebsiella and proteus strains found, each of which contributes to a different serious illness.

When contacted by the paper, a McDonald's representative commented, "Our self-order screens are cleaned frequently throughout the day. All of our restaurants also provide facilities for customers to wash their hands before eating."
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 12:17 PM 03-25-2019
Look for the Brown Arches!
[Reply]
loochy 12:19 PM 03-25-2019
:-) It's silly that they single out McDonald's for this. I would think that any public location with frequently touched surfaces would face the same issue.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:22 PM 03-25-2019
As if I wasn't turning into Howard Hughes already....
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:32 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
:-) It's silly that they single out McDonald's for this. I would think that any public location with frequently touched surfaces would face the same issue.
I bring my own bags to Walmart for this very reason.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:33 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Which is why some form of this same story comes out multiple times per year, every year.

Last one i heard was to not use the hand dryer because it recycles air with poop particles in it back to your hands.

But of course you can't use a paper towel dispenser because, well, poop particles that get on the dispenser handle.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:39 PM 03-25-2019
Howdy-Ho!

[Reply]
ptlyon 12:44 PM 03-25-2019
"Don't put that finger in your ear! You don't know where it's been!"
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:55 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Which is why some form of this same story comes out multiple times per year, every year.

Last one i heard was to not use the hand dryer because it recycles air with poop particles in it back to your hands.

But of course you can't use a paper towel dispenser because, well, poop particles that get on the dispenser handle.
Only order online via an app. That way the only feces getting on your hands is your own. LOL
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:58 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Only order online via an app. That way the only feces getting on your hands is your own. LOL
But what about your food?
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:22 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
But what about your food?
Have it delivered by GrubHub.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:34 PM 03-25-2019

[Reply]
rockymtnchief 01:59 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Shopping carts. Kids hands riding in the seat, plus adult hands that have been wiping the kids ass in the car.
[Reply]
Kman34 02:28 PM 03-25-2019
What about the high school kid making the food?? Bet his hands could glow in the dark with a black light..
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:31 PM 03-25-2019
I'll have the shit sandwich .... and a diet Coke.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up