ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Matt Miller Mock
O.city 07:59 AM 03-25-2019

Link to full mock draft: https://t.co/UzDUOr7wxm

— Matt Miller (@nfldraftscout) March 25, 2019

Bradburry in round 1 with Adderley on the board would be a little upsetting but we'll see.
[Reply]
O.city 10:12 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
With Mahomes at QB, you don't have to pigeonhole yourself into taking linemen that high. He's not Ben or Rivers.
You don't want him running around like that all the time though. Especially if you're gonna give him 200 mil.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:14 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
You don't want him running around like that all the time though. Especially if you're gonna give him 200 mil.
Exactly. Also, imagine what he could do with a little more time in the pocket? WOW
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:39 AM 03-25-2019
With Mahomes at QB, you don't have to pigeonhole yourself into taking linemen that high. He's not Ben or Rivers.
He's still young, so I wouldn't rule out having a shitty line could shake his confidence. But with how many quality Center options there are, I have no idea why they would feel pressed to go Center at 29.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:45 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Basing it off his draft....I'm going.

29. S Nasir Adderley, Delaware
61. EDGE Charles Omenihu, Texas
63. WR Deebo Samuel, South Carolina
93. CB David Long, Michigan
Adderley
Jones
McCoy
Walker
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:50 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Adderley
Jones
McCoy
Walker
That works for me as well. I'm tired of seeing people mocking the Chiefs a RB super high. I'm not seeing why they would do that unless one of the top guys fell super far.
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 10:54 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Adderley
Jones
McCoy
Walker
I'd be awful tempted to grab Parris Campbell at 63 and then go Gerald Willis at 92.

Adderley
Jones
Campbell
Willis
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:56 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
That's where the magic happens, bro.

You're going to have to come to terms with the fact that it's part of his game, it isn't going away even if you put a brick wall in front of him.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:03 AM 03-25-2019
I don't get what he's talking about when he says the 'value just isn't there at 29' when he's got Adderley going like 4 or 5 spots later.

I don't give a FUCK about 10 spots here or there; that's just dumb.Unless you're taking a guy a round early 'value' is bullshit. You take the guy you like.

I think they SHOULD take a Center. I don't think you take him at 29 with so many defensive needs and so many defensive tools on the board.

I'd rather see an Erik McCoy or Connor Mcgovern in the 3rd, something like that. AFTER we've drafted Adderley, Oruwariye, and Omenihu or Allen.
[Reply]
O.city 11:07 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I don't get what he's talking about when he says the 'value just isn't there at 29' when he's got Adderley going like 4 or 5 spots later.

I don't give a **** about 10 spots here or there; that's just dumb.Unless you're taking a guy a round early 'value' is bullshit. You take the guy you like.

I think they SHOULD take a Center. I don't think you take him at 29 with so many defensive needs and so many defensive tools on the board.

I'd rather see an Erik McCoy or Connor Mcgovern in the 3rd, something like that. AFTER we've drafted Adderley, Oruwariye, and Omenihu or Allen.
Just depends on what or how the eval guys.

If they've got Bradburry as a true first round talent, guy that could become say an all pro, i'd take him over a safety you have as a 2nd round guy.

Just gonna have to figure that part out
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:07 AM 03-25-2019
I don't think you're getting any of those dudes at the end of the 3rd round and I really do not understand this obsession with gotta have Adderly at all costs in the first!!!!!!!!1@111!!!!

I think I'd have some higher priorities.
[Reply]
O.city 11:08 AM 03-25-2019
That's where the magic happens, bro.

You're going to have to come to terms with the fact that it's part of his game, it isn't going away even if you put a brick wall in front of him.
It's also where he could get killed.

I get that's always going to be a part of the game, but it can't become the part of the game. He's too good in the pocket for that to become an issue.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:10 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I don't think you're getting any of those dudes at the end of the 3rd round and I really do not understand this obsession with gotta have Adderly at all costs in the first!!!!!!!!1@111!!!!

I think I'd have some higher priorities.
I don’t think anybody is saying we have to have Adderely at all costs, but in a situation like this it’s hard to pass up on him for a C. It just so happens in a lot of these scenarios Adderley is BPA at a position of need.
[Reply]
O.city 11:11 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don’t think anybody is saying we have to have Adderely at all costs, but in a situation like this it’s hard to pass up on him for a C. It just so happens in a lot of these scenarios Adderley is BPA at a position of need.
Maybe.

But i'm coming around to the C idea much to the chagrin of everyone here.

But i'm a lonewolf
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:13 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I would beg to differ. People are getting hot and adamant about the fact the Chiefs gotta land him. Man, I just don't see it. His tape isn't bad but it's not special and there are so many options at Safety, some that are better. They have some options already on the team, and you've got Tre Boston out there begging for work.

It's not that big of a priority when we only have like 3 DE's and none of them are ideal, ya know? But the main point is the Adderly tape is solid, but not special. Lets relax.
[Reply]
O.city 11:16 AM 03-25-2019
The safety class seems to be setting up to be one where they're all bunched together. Each team will probably have them rated differently.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up