Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Gronkowski announces retirement
O.city 03:57 PM 03-24-2019
Per his Instagram
[Reply]
Amnorix 12:55 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Angry fan:
The irony is because Gronk was so hard to take down, players started trying to take him down in ways that would injure him.

One of the few players I've seen willing to take down Gronk cleanly was Earl Thomas. I remember a play where he made a perfect form tackle and stopped Gronk dead to rights. No gain at all after contact. It's a shame a lot of players lack that respect or ability.

Yeah, alot of truth to that. In fairness, not alot of DBs can easily handle a guy who is 6'7" and 265 pounds. There were alot of fun to watch (if you're a Pats fan) pinball-like moments as Gronk careened through opposing secondaries.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 01:13 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Saints had better just give Cook what he wants because Bill is about to do it.
Not interested
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 01:14 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Give me Tony G with Brady and Bill all day long over Gronk/Brady/Bill
You would lose more games and not score as many points with T-Gon playing over Gronk
[Reply]
Dayze 01:40 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Chances Gronkowski has CTE?

I'm saying 98%
and that was probably before he started playing football. imagine what that percentage is now.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:42 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
You would lose more games and not score as many points with T-Gon playing over Gronk
What? Tony didn't miss any games at all. He played all 16 every year. Gronk mossed like half his career. Gonzo would have been better.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:47 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
EB29 still the slowest in the NFL
Sad but true. The mind is willing, but the spirit (and Haglund's) is not.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 02:48 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
What? Tony didn't miss any games at all. He played all 16 every year. Gronk mossed like half his career. Gonzo would have been better.
When measuring greatness, # of games is irrelevant.

Gronk played more than enough. Its not like he played 2 seasons or was Terrell Davis.

At their respective heights, Gronk was a better player.

Look at it this way. In a Game 7 would you rather have Sandy Kofax pitching or Greg Maddux?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:06 PM 03-25-2019

Gronk played more than enough. Its not like he played 2 seasons or was Terrell Davis.

Look at it this way. In a Game 7 would you rather have Sandy Kofax pitching or Greg Maddux?
I'm just saying that neither one is a bad choice. They both were killer to deal with.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:41 PM 03-25-2019

At his height? Gronk had Brady his whole career

Tony had a turnstile of QBs, and took as many big hits as Gronkowski did. Rob was great but not the best
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 04:02 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
At his height? Gronk had Brady his whole career

Tony had a turnstile of QBs, and took as many big hits as Gronkowski did. Rob was great but not the best
Yes he was. Blocking. Catching. Playoffs. Clutchness. YPC better than Jerry Rice.

T-Gon has him on durability. Thats kinda it.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:12 PM 03-25-2019
Yes he was. Blocking. Catching. Playoffs. Clutchness. YPC better than Jerry Rice.

T-Gon has him on durability. Thats kinda it.
that's it?

Wow, you really never watched Gonzalez play.

The man was quick, had ups, fast, and tough to take down, Tony wad better route runner than Gronk too.

Tony didn't have the HOF QB continuity like Gronk.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:17 PM 03-25-2019
Dude is a shit bag that intentionally tried to injure someone else because he had a bad day. He can go into the Hall of Kiss my Piss.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:19 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Dude is a shit bag that intentionally tried to injure someone else because he had a bad day. He can go into the Hall of Kiss my Piss.
Absolute travesty he wasn't suspended multiple games for that bullshit.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:20 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Absolute travesty he wasn't suspended multiple games for that bullshit.
Absolutely, but I'm sure ol Rog got a Krafty out of it.
[Reply]
dls6501 04:58 PM 03-25-2019
It will be nice that the opinion across the nation will now be what it should have been the last couple years....that Kelce is the best TE in football.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up