ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Do you trade up for Adderley?
ntexascardfan 12:01 PM 02-26-2019
Say he runs in the high 4.3 low 4.4 at the combine.

He feels like a true centerfielder with that speed and could truly be a star. However, if he puts on the jets this weekend I don't see him making it to 29.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:50 AM 02-28-2019
NFL.com's Peter Schrager has Adderly going to us at 29. I Like It!

Nasir Adderley - S

School: Delaware | Year: Senior

The Chiefs will look to add some depth to a defense that was both ravaged by injuries and beaten badly in big games. Adderley is a 6-foot tall, ballhawking safety who had 11 interceptions while starring in college. If you want your connections, Chiefs GM Brett Veach is a Delaware Blue Hen through and through. If anyone knows the program, it's the man making the pick for Kansas City.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:52 AM 02-28-2019
Getting Adderley at 29 would be a dream come true.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:26 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Getting Adderley at 29 would be a dream come true.
This.

He's my #1 want right now at our spot.

Trade Houston, cut Berry, sign Collins and draft Adderley. I don't give a fuck if Ford is on the franchise tag at that point.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:29 PM 02-28-2019
I really like Adderley, but I'm think there's a few safeties in that talent group that would be good fits for us so I'm not sure I'd trade up to get any of them in particular.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:51 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I really like Adderley, but I'm think there's a few safeties in that talent group that would be good fits for us so I'm not sure I'd trade up to get any of them in particular.
Yeah, I'm not trading up with the number of needs they have. They could get a S, CB, and SLB in 2 rounds just by staying put.
[Reply]
O.city 05:06 PM 02-28-2019
I wouldn’t trade up

If I’m trading picks it’s for current players
[Reply]
farmerchief 08:58 PM 03-02-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
NFL.com's Peter Schrager has Adderly going to us at 29. I Like It!

Nasir Adderley - S

School: Delaware | Year: Senior

The Chiefs will look to add some depth to a defense that was both ravaged by injuries and beaten badly in big games. Adderley is a 6-foot tall, ballhawking safety who had 11 interceptions while starring in college. If you want your connections, Chiefs GM Brett Veach is a Delaware Blue Hen through and through. If anyone knows the program, it's the man making the pick for Kansas City.
I like him quite a bit, I just don't think he will fall to us. Hope he does
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 10:29 PM 03-02-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This.

He's my #1 want right now at our spot.

Trade Houston, cut Berry, sign Collins and draft Adderley. I don't give a **** if Ford is on the franchise tag at that point.
I'm honestly fascinated with the idea of trading Ford for Kuechly.

Cut or trade Houston, maybe sign Trey Flowers if you can get him around 9-11 mil. I typically wouldn't be interested in Flowers, but Daly knew how to maximize him last season.

Trey replaces Ford, Kuechly goes to the middle and Hitchens is your SAM.

Front seven of:

Flowers, Jones, Nnadi, Speaks
DoD, Kuechly, Hitchens

Draft Adderley at 29 and I think our defense is pretty interesting moving into next season...at that point you might feel comfortable enough to trade up 6-7 spots to get him.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 03:58 PM 03-03-2019
Adderley has been there in all my mocks.

Hope that’s the case on draft day...
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:05 PM 03-03-2019
How do you expect to get Kuechly?
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 09:52 PM 03-03-2019
How do you all think he runs tomorrow?
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 09:59 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
How do you expect to get Kuechly?
Not trying to be rude, but did you read my post?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up