ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Media Center>The Dirt - Motley Crue Netflix movie
Coochie liquor 01:44 PM 02-19-2019
This looks pretty bad ass. Not sure how they’re gonna fit it all in a movie but I’m in.

[Reply]
KS Smitty 09:54 PM 02-23-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-)

I was at a party and the guy's dad did heating/cooling for a living. Down in the garage, dudes were taking straight shots of C02 off a hose. As I came in some idiot huffed a huge hit, took four or five steps until his lungs froze up and he fell face first on the concrete floor. I mean just smashed his head right on the floor, out cold. The next guy in line decided to pass the hose. He tried to hand it to me and I just looked down at the guy on the floor and then stared at him like, "are you really that stupid".

Yes, he was. "No problem, that leaves more for me!"

He huffed two huge hits and went fetal, then into convulsions, throwing up all over himself.

The next guy in line saw this and decided it was still a great idea and then did it too. Fucking crazy idiots. Dumbest shit I ever saw. :-)
It was freon in 10lb cannisters around here. Someone would fill a garbage bag full of freon from the cannister and people would pass it around huffing it. One guy drove his Dads' truck along the (high) curb and smashed up the side of it, a chick huffed some and just fell forward on her face. It's been said that you can't get high off freon but something was fuckin' these people up...maybe it was the trash bags.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:09 PM 02-23-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Crue never really reeled me in.
They never even got a bite from me,a nibble or two and I was done.

That said I'll still be watching this movie as I try and watch any and all about famous musicians.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:59 PM 02-23-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Forget when Tommy Lee became a dipshit rapper?

I owned this cd. :-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:36 PM 03-22-2019
I was highly entertained. Fun movie.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:31 AM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I wonder if they will include the tour when they opened for OZZY.

They had a gross-out contest in which OZZY ended up snorting ants.
You are in luck my friend!
[Reply]
Michelangelo 11:28 AM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
If they do it right and stay true to the source material, this is going to be Netflix's first X rated feature.
I don’t know if it was x-rated. There was a lot of sex. I love the music, but the movie sucked. It seemed out of order. They played same old situation before home sweet home. They skipped a couple of my favs, without you & don’t go away mad. The actors didn’t look like the crue.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:31 AM 03-23-2019
I thought it was pretty decent.
I thought the actors who played Nikki and Mick were good.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:16 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by Michelangelo:
I don’t know if it was x-rated. There was a lot of sex. I love the music, but the movie sucked. It seemed out of order. They played same old situation before home sweet home. They skipped a couple of my favs, without you & don’t go away mad. The actors didn’t look like the crue.
I thought the actors were all good and they looked the part.

My problem is they rushed thru a lot of stuff. As to be expected in a 1 hour 45 minute movie.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:33 AM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I thought the actors were all good and they looked the part.

My problem is they rushed thru a lot of stuff. As to be expected in a 1 hour 45 minute movie.
How I felt as well. Hard to get a decade of debauchery into 1 hr 45 min. Overall I really enjoyed it!
[Reply]
Rausch 07:00 AM 03-24-2019
Vince Neil did an extensive interview about his short time dead.
[Reply]
Otter 04:20 PM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Vince Neil did an extensive interview about his short time dead.
Vince Neil? I thought that was Nikki Six.

Highly entertaining movie. The mix of comedy/party & darkness kind of threw me off a little. Usually a movie like this goes one way or the other but very good none the less.

8/10
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:25 PM 03-24-2019
Vince N literally ran from Danzig one time, it's in a book - let me find the pic.
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:27 PM 03-24-2019

[Reply]
MTG#10 05:59 PM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Vince N literally ran from Danzig one time, it's in a book - let me find the pic.

[Reply]
Simply Red 06:48 PM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
that was a solid connection.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up