ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>The Dirt - Motley Crue Netflix movie
Coochie liquor 01:44 PM 02-19-2019
This looks pretty bad ass. Not sure how they’re gonna fit it all in a movie but I’m in.

[Reply]
ModSocks 06:14 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
It was a 1972 De Tomaso Pantera that he crashed. It killed his friend and Hanoi Rocks drummer Razzle. Vince spent 20 days in jail for it.
FYP
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:15 PM 02-19-2019
Pics of the crash and summary.

http://inthe1980s.com/vince-neil-car-accident/
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:17 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
FYP
Yep, you are correct- that site has the wrong info. He only got 15 days in jail.

Wrote a check and went on tour to party.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:20 PM 02-19-2019
Neil would have many more run-ins with the law including multiple DUI's. He didn't learn his lesson.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:41 PM 02-19-2019
FYP
I know a guy who has one that 20 years ago was worth nothing. Today? 100k+
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:41 PM 02-19-2019
But it is still mostly ford
[Reply]
kcxiv 06:48 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Those motherfuckers were real rock stars in every sense of the word. They don't make 'em like that anymore (though in the 70s and 80s they were all over the place).
yep, some crazy shit in that book. some heartbreaking stuff. Just a crazy life they have lived.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:56 PM 02-19-2019
Ahh yeah!

This is the first band i ever got into as a kid. I owned every Cassette lol.

Been looking forward to this since they announced it a year or two ago.
Shout at the Devil was probably the first tape I owned that kinda scared my mom a little when she saw it.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:58 PM 02-19-2019
Neil would have many more run-ins with the law including multiple DUI's. He didn't learn his lesson.
He's a real asshole. I think they all are, except for Mick Mars.
I always thought Mick was really underrated as a guitarist.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 07:37 AM 02-20-2019
I don’t like the idea of Tommy Lee being played by some dipshit rapper.
[Reply]
Stryker 11:24 AM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
If they do it right and stay true to the source material, this is going to be Netflix's first X rated feature.
This! I read the book what, 15 - 20 years ago. Love the Crue and this should be awesome!
[Reply]
vailpass 02:26 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
I don’t like the idea of Tommy Lee being played by some dipshit rapper.
Yeah, but maybe it won't be so bad.

Machine Gun Kelly as Tommy Lee

Kelly (real name Colson Baker) may have rose to fame as a rapper, but don't let that fool you. He's also a very talented actor, appearing in films such as Beyond the Lights, Nerve, Viral and the television series Roadies. The two are both lanky collectors of body ink and thanks to his hip-hop background, Kelly will also be the keeper of the beat by learning the drums for the role!

Kinda weird though that Ramsey Bolton is playing Mick Mars. If he's going to go Ramsey on Tommy Lee he'll have to use both hands.

Iwan Rheon as Mick Mars

If there's anyone that can play a character known for their notoriety, look no further than Iwan Rheon. Recognized for his role as the sadistic Ramsay Bolton from HBO's Game of Thrones, Rheon is also a talented musician himself, releasing his debut EP Dinard in 2015...

https://waaf.radio.com/blogs/anthony...rue-movie-dirt
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:31 PM 02-20-2019
Yep, you are correct- that site has the wrong info. He only got 15 days in jail.

he got away with manslaughter. At least he knows it.

“I wrote a $2.5 million check for vehicular manslaughter when Razzle died. I should have gone to prison. I definitely deserved to go to prison. But I did 30 days in jail and got laid and drank beer, because that’s the power of cash. That’s fucked up.”
[Reply]
patteeu 07:32 PM 02-20-2019
Machine Gun Kelly is a better drummer name than rapper name, IMO.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:39 PM 02-20-2019
It was a 1972 Ford Pantera that he crashed. It killed his friend and Hanoi Rocks drummer Razzle. Vince spent 20 days in jail for it.
FYP

That's kind of nit-picking.

A De Tomaso Pantera was an Italian chassis fitted with a Ford [351 Cleveland] V8, and could be bought at Lincoln/Mercury dealerships.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up