ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Devin Bush ILB
O.city 11:07 AM 01-24-2019
Saw some chatter on twitter that the Chiefs might be interested. Talk to me about him?
[Reply]
Icon 07:55 PM 02-06-2019
A 5' 11" LB in round one? No thanks.

Players with physical deficiencies (height, weight, speed, etc.) typically start getting drafted in round 2.
[Reply]
O.city 09:39 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by Icon:
A 5' 11" LB in round one? No thanks.

Players with physical deficiencies (height, weight, speed, etc.) typically start getting drafted in round 2.
What does height really matter there though?

I mean is 2 inches going to keep him from being a good player in there?
[Reply]
O.city 09:44 AM 02-07-2019
He plays aggressive and downhill. I think we need that in the D.
[Reply]
O.city 11:38 AM 02-08-2019
https://twitter.com/mcshay13/status/...181659136?s=21
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:45 AM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
https://twitter.com/mcshay13/status/...181659136?s=21
Because tackling with your shoulder is what we want our LBs to be doing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:42 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Because tackling with your shoulder is what we want our LBs to be doing.
To be fair, McShay picked a couple of blowup hits to showcase there. Bush doesn't have any problems wrapping up.

What the videos really show is that Bush diagnose's plays very quickly and runs like a safety. He's a stud.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:46 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
To be fair, McShay picked a couple of blowup hits to showcase there. Bush doesn't have any problems wrapping up.

What the videos really show is that Bush diagnose's plays very quickly and runs like a safety. He's a stud.
Where do you put him? SLB? MLB?
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:07 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Where do you put him? SLB? MLB?
I honestly don't know. He's a lot like DOD in many ways, so you'd have to figure out a way to get them both on the field (along with Hitchens) or you've got sunk costs somewhere.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:21 PM 02-08-2019
I honestly don't know. He's a lot like DOD in many ways, so you'd have to figure out a way to get them both on the field (along with Hitchens) or you've got sunk costs somewhere.
This is why I’m anxious to hear the plan for Hitchens.

I’m guessing they put him at MLB, O’Daniel at WLB, and draft a SLB.

I don’t think we use a first rounder on a LB if that’s the case. I’m eyeing D’Andre Walker from Georgia in the 2nd for that spot.

If we draft somebody like Bush or Wilson in the 1st, I’m going to assume they don’t have much faith in DOD.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:45 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This is why I’m anxious to hear the plan for Hitchens.

I’m guessing they put him at MLB, O’Daniel at WLB, and draft a SLB.

I don’t think we use a first rounder on a LB if that’s the case. I’m eyeing D’Andre Walker from Georgia in the 2nd for that spot.

If we draft somebody like Bush or Wilson in the 1st, I’m going to assume they don’t have much faith in DOD.
They don't really even have a SLB on the roster right now. Hitchens played MLB and WLB in both Dallas and in college. DOD is a Will.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:48 PM 02-08-2019
They don't really even have a SLB on the roster right now. Hitchens played MLB and WLB in both Dallas and in college. DOD is a Will.
If Houston takes a paycut.....I could see him being the SLB. But I'd much rather just draft a SLB and put Hitchens at MLB and DOD at WLB.
[Reply]
O.city 01:51 PM 02-08-2019
Play bush at the SLB spot
[Reply]
staylor26 02:11 PM 02-08-2019
Play bush at the SLB spot
Eh seems like a weird fit and a bit of a waste.

If we’re going to take Bush put him in the middle, Hitchens at WLB (or vice versa), and keep DOD on the bench.

Like htismaqe said, we don’t really have a SLB on the roster.
[Reply]
O.city 02:13 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Eh seems like a weird fit and a bit of a waste.

If we’re going to take Bush put him in the middle, Hitchens at WLB (or vice versa), and keep DOD on the bench.

Like htismaqe said, we don’t really have a SLB on the roster.
I’d look at putting bush in the middle and the other two on the outside somewhere.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:31 PM 02-08-2019
I’d look at putting bush in the middle and the other two on the outside somewhere.
I suppose you can maybe put Hitchens there

O’Daniel - Bush - Hitchens
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up