ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Devin Bush ILB
O.city 11:07 AM 01-24-2019
Saw some chatter on twitter that the Chiefs might be interested. Talk to me about him?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:32 PM 01-24-2019
I like Tude and hitters but I would make sure he is mentally stable so he won't smack women around or try to blow someones knees out or go out and piss on another teams logo
[Reply]
O.city 12:49 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I like Tude and hitters but I would make sure he is mentally stable so he won't smack women around or try to blow someones knees out or go out and piss on another teams logo
That kinda comes with the territory
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:38 PM 01-24-2019
It will be interesting to see how he runs, some of those plays he looked slow, some he looks insane.

Instincts look really good. Brings toughness and good motor.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:02 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
He's good.

But, he's going to need a contract soon and the Jags may just want to move him.

Again, look at the Peters situation.
Okay, so let’s look at it this way. You said Ramsey needs paid. He does.

So do you think they can afford to pay him $18M+, Tyreek $18M+, Jones $18M+, and Mahomes $35-40M per year? Cause that’s what we’d be looking at. I don’t see it as viable.
[Reply]
O.city 03:18 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

So do you think they can afford to pay him $18M+, Tyreek $18M+, Jones $18M+, and Mahomes $35-40M per year? Cause that’s what we’d be looking at. I don’t see it as viable.
No, I'd keep him a few years, tag him, then let him walk.
[Reply]
El Jefe 04:01 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
It will be interesting to see how he runs, some of those plays he looked slow, some he looks insane.

Instincts look really good. Brings toughness and good motor.

I have watched Bush a lot (I'm an Ohio State fan), I have never been that impressed with him. I don't see a lot of elite speed, he does great against teams like Iowa, Wisconsin or power offenses, but we have scorched him year after year with Jet sweeps and crossing routes. I wouldn't touch him in the 1st round. And no, I am not a homer that cant stand any Michigan players, I liked peppers and frank clark's ability.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:57 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

yeah. I'm afraid we're going to need to draft and develop secondary.

Grow our own.

I have no problem with that, really.

I don't think we'll sign many FA's on more than a couple year deal (or deals you can get out of after '21) due to Patrick's impending contract.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:11 PM 01-25-2019
He's good.

But, he's going to need a contract soon and the Jags may just want to move him.

Again, look at the Peters situation.
Not exactly similar. Ramsey is just an asshole while Peters is unstable and is a better all-around player.

Bouye is likely the one that'll be going.
[Reply]
O.city 08:45 AM 01-26-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Not exactly similar. Ramsey is just an asshole while Peters is unstable and is a better all-around player.

Bouye is likely the one that'll be going.
They already have him under contract though.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:39 PM 01-26-2019
They already have him under contract though.
Ramsey is about the only first round pick they hadn't screwed up in forever, is younger than Bouye and has yet to peak. He's the one they're keeping between the 2 of them.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:11 PM 01-26-2019
Problem is Ramsey can be very difficult and they may just not want to deal with him.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:32 PM 01-26-2019
Let's not have any chemistry problems. It's not worth it. 5 years down the road, the lockerroom could probably handle some problem children but let's keep it unified and all pulling together for now.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:37 PM 01-26-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Let's not have any chemistry problems. It's not worth it. 5 years down the road, the lockerroom could probably handle some problem children but let's keep it unified and all pulling together for now.
Usually winning takes care a lot of these problems.
[Reply]
O.city 10:30 AM 01-29-2019
Andy can handle problems. If he can't, he'll move on.

Ramsey could be had for 3 years without making a big commitment then let walk or tag and trade when he's due for a big deal.
[Reply]
O.city 07:15 PM 02-06-2019
Bush is my guy. I think he’ll be good at the combine.

Think we’re gonna have to take him in round 1
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up