ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 46
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Hootie 02:21 AM 10-25-2015
Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
BigRedChief 08:39 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
Get banned for what? What rule have I broken? Explain.

I donated $100 to BRC. ANY winnings I will flat refuse.
You didn't "donate" $100 to me. WTF? Stop the lies.

What part of this is unclear?
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Doesn't work that way. You put the money in. Your in for the winnings, if any. You don't want it, give it to charity.

Hootie 08:43 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I (kind of) like you Hootie, but the fact that this crashed and burned with you in charge surprises no one.
Week 1, we lost 60% with 3 people doing lineups and 2/3 heavily featuring chiefs players. We had 1 entry with a chance at big $ and you'd be shocked to find out who's it was

Week 2, everyone quit, sans me ... I put in all 79 lineups my way using my core and you'd be shocked to find out what happened

This week, again, I put in 70 well thought out, very well mapped lineups and they were deleted. I know who I played.

Hilariously, bosschief got tired of crazycoffey attacking me and posted something he shouldn't have and I get blamed.

No joke, crazycoffey admitted to the group that when he sees me post it brings him to tears ... Yet he got drunk last Monday and spent three hours trying to bait me into a fight, which I shrugged off ... And then bosschief says something, triggers a meltdown, and BRC tries making me explain myself.

For doing nothing.

My posts bring him to tears, and he joins a subforum FEATURING my posts, unsolicited, so that he can try and drunkenly antagonize me ..

And then blame me.

That's how I sum that shit up.
Mr. Flopnuts 08:44 AM 10-25-2015
Thanks for admitting to your willingness to commit criminal fraud, and threatening to do it. Don't care whether you follow up or not. Have a nice life, Hootie.
Hootie 08:45 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Thanks for admitting to your willingness to commit criminal fraud, and threatening to do it. Don't care whether you follow up or not. Have a nice life, Hootie.
Criminal fraud?
DaFace 08:45 AM 10-25-2015
Week 1, we lost 60% with 3 people doing lineups and 2/3 heavily featuring chiefs players. We had 1 entry with a chance at big $ and you'd be shocked to find out who's it was

Week 2, everyone quit, sans me ... I put in all 79 lineups my way using my core and you'd be shocked to find out what happened

This week, again, I put in 70 well thought out, very well mapped lineups and they were deleted. I know who I played.

Hilariously, bosschief got tired of crazycoffey attacking me and posted something he shouldn't have and I get blamed.

No joke, crazycoffey admitted to the group that when he sees me post it brings him to tears ... Yet he got drunk last Monday and spent three hours trying to bait me into a fight, which I shrugged off ... And then bosschief says something, triggers a meltdown, and BRC tries making me explain myself.

For doing nothing.

My posts bring him to tears, and he joins a subforum FEATURING my posts, unsolicited, so that he can try and drunkenly antagonize me ..

And then blame me.

That's how I sum that shit up.
Sounds like you alienated people and acted like an asshole. That's more the issue than whatever you did for the game itself.
Fish 08:46 AM 10-25-2015
This outcome is shocking and completely unexpected...
the Talking Can 08:48 AM 10-25-2015
i'm getting high and declaring this today's game thread
Baby Lee 08:48 AM 10-25-2015
So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
So were you dining at a Popeye's Organization at the time?
SAUTO 08:51 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
You don't have my permission to access my account. I changed the password. If Fan Duel's website allows people to access their website after a password change, they should know that. If you attempt to hack or access our account in any way we will let Fan Duel know. I'd say your days on Fan Duel would be over. You would be permbanned from Chiefs Planet.
Why would something that is about Fan duel get someone banned here?
BigRedChief 08:51 AM 10-25-2015
Sounds like you alienated people and acted like an asshole. That's more the issue than whatever you did for the game itself.
THIS! We had some bad luck the first week. Hootie is a good FF player. But his play didn't force me to step in, it was that no one wanted to work with him anymore. There was some really ugly posts all involving Hootie.

We still have 1/2 our money to perform this experiment as a shared group experience it was supposed to be.
SAUTO 08:53 AM 10-25-2015
I wish everyone had access to the fanduel forum to see what happened this week ...

No joke.
They should let us see it, inquiring minds want to know.
BigRedChief 08:54 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Why would something that is about Fan duel get someone banned here?
You think stealing or deleting 49 posters on Chiefs Planet $2500 warrants a ban?
Marcellus 08:54 AM 10-25-2015
This is exactly what happened.
kstater 08:54 AM 10-25-2015
:-)
BigRedChief 08:55 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
So were you dining at a Popeye's Organization at the time?
Nice cross thread humor.:-)
Page 6 of 46
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up