ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>What the hell is CBD oil? And would you buy chocolate bars with this oil in it?
Trivers 01:10 PM 03-25-2019
Just got a phone call from a local retail store that is selling this oil.

They want our new Renee's Chocolates company to make chocolate bars for them to resell.

What is CBD oil? Is it legal? if so, only in certain states??

Is this the same as making those "funny brownies"? Can these bars be shipped across state lines? Will we be wearing orange if we do?

Inquiring minds want to know!
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:32 PM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'd like to see that
You know how I know you are gay?
[Reply]
loochy 12:33 PM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
You know how I know you are gay?
Because he subscribes to Out magazine?
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:34 PM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Because he subscribes to Out magazine?
Anyone who knows a certain magazine is about gay, is gay, I say.
[Reply]
loochy 12:40 PM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Anyone who knows a certain magazine is about gay, is gay, I say.
If the glove fits
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 03:07 PM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056:
This topic has already been discussed in another thread, but since it seems I’m one of the few who actually works with CBD, I’ll speak on it considering there seems to be a few misconceptions about it.

First off, each brand of CBD has their own grow ops and with that they have different regulation agencies they can choose to go through and from there the products you’re buying come in different potencies and concentrations. Do NOT buy your CBD from a smoke shop or some other third party buyer like a friend or family member. They’re getting their deals from someone else and there’s no way you can guarantee you’re getting good stuff (or even stuff that will keep you safe from a drug test). Do your research and find a top brand that caters to whatever you’re trying to seek some sort of aid for and buy straight from their website. CBD will absolutely help you with anxiety, inflammation, nausea, insomnia, muscle/joint pain, and a few other consistent issues.

You can find very good ones for under .003 % THC which will put you at no harm in case of THC tests, and plenty of the good brands are willing to supply third party lab results to nullify any suspicion of what you’re putting into your system. I genuinely use roughly 40 mg a day of CBD and it really does make my day go easier and I use it for knee pain and typical daily stress/anxiety.

Feel free to send me a private message if you want any more information but just to sum it all up:

CBD is awesome and is not going away. It really does work and if you’ve had negative experiences with it before I’d recommend trying a different brand with better reviews. I work in the Hollistic Health and Wellness field and I’ve come across multitudes of individuals with each of their own success stories. As long as you find a solid supplier, it’s worth the try.
How do you feel about CBD being ineffective without the modulation of THC? Do you believe in the Entourage effect?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:09 PM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Me too.

Can I watch?
Paypal me ill fire this bad boy up
[Reply]
BWillie 03:35 PM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by Trivers:
Just got a phone call from a local retail store that is selling this oil.

They want our new Renee's Chocolates company to make chocolate bars for them to resell.

What is CBD oil? Is it legal? if so, only in certain states??

Is this the same as making those "funny brownies"? Can these bars be shipped across state lines? Will we be wearing orange if we do?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Does nothing for me except make me tired. If that is what you are looking for - maybe it's for you.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up