ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Who has Aura..
Mecca 11:34 AM 03-21-2019
So I literally bought a new desktop this week and the Aura program refuses to work, it won't even open. I've tried a bunch of things to try to fix it and nothing works.

Anyone have this issue or figure out a fix for it?
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:47 PM 03-21-2019
I assume you are talking about Asus Aura and you're trying to run it on Windows 10?

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...a-won-t-launch

Originally Posted by :
Ok so i found the solution. Kinda weird but i found it.
For those that trying to open the AURA(GRAPHICS CARD) program and it's not opening follow these steps.
Go to C/program files x86/asus/AURA(GRAPHICS CARD) open the folder and LEFT click once on the AURA(GRAPHICS CARD) exe.
Then press your ENTER button on your keyboard for 10 seconds.
Keep it pressed dont release it. It should open the program .

[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:53 PM 03-21-2019
Aura sync didn't see my Asus graphics card when I plugged it in, just saw the Ram. Then went to the ASUS website and they had another version of Aura for GPU's. Pretty fucking stupid if you ask me.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:33 PM 03-21-2019
HRM ok, that just seems to be a super finicky program all to control fucking lights on the damn thing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:03 PM 03-21-2019
Just from a quick Google search, it looks like lots of people have lots of problems. Probably not a good sign.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:03 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Just from a quick Google search, it looks like lots of people have lots of problems. Probably not a good sign.
Yea i noticed that too, I have the bootup error so not really sure what the fuck to do with it.
[Reply]
Fish 02:18 PM 03-21-2019
LOL... pretty lights......
[Reply]
Mecca 06:26 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
LOL... pretty lights......
The pretty lights are a huge pain in the fuckin ass.
[Reply]
Fish 08:11 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The pretty lights are a huge pain in the fuckin ass.
Sure looks cool when it works. But it looks like it's terribly unstable from the results I'm seeing. Sorry dude..
[Reply]
Mecca 07:06 AM 03-22-2019
Considering it came on the PC you'd think it would work but of course not...I'll see what I can do but it's not like I need it to use the thing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:28 AM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Considering it came on the PC you'd think it would work but of course not...I'll see what I can do but it's not like I need it to use the thing.
Amazing. Gotta love it when pre-installed software doesn't work.
[Reply]
Up