ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 26
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith unlikely to ever play again
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:39 AM 03-21-2019

Alex Smith is “unlikely to ever play again,” per @JasonLaCanfora https://t.co/4GUBsNFqAZ

— Arrowhead Addict (@ArrowheadAddict) March 21, 2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:05 AM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by Three7s:
He missed one throw that should've been a TD and he had that killer fumble, but other than that, he was as good as you could ask. Most of the blame for that game rests on the refs, not running the ball, and Kendrick Lewis.
Fixed.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:40 AM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
They are going to replace Alex Smith with Alex Smith?
LOL.

Mitch is worse than Smith on his worst day.

Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Snyder likes Haskins. Like a farmer who names his cattle. Hard to take a cow to the sale barm when your friends.
But it’s hard to keep that bitch cow that breaks down the fences and rushes your ass in the corral.
[Reply]
Hoover 11:29 AM 01-03-2020
I root for Alex. He would be a great backup. That said, I want to see him play again.

Class act. Good guy.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:36 AM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Mitch WISHES he was Alex Smith. In his wettest dream.

If he was, the Bears would've been a contender.
Yep, sucks to be a Bears fan. Elite defense and rubbish QB.
[Reply]
Shag 11:45 AM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by caseyl4200:
Probably hoping Trubisky can learn from Alex for a year like Patrick did. Sucks for Alex to have to be a mentor again but he probably has a good career as a QB coach/OC later, if he wants it.
If they bring Alex in, they most likely cut/trade Trubisky. He's going into the last year of his rookie contract, and they won't take the 5th year option on him. There's no mentoring a QB after he's started for 3 seasons - he done in CHI, if they bring any other starter in.
[Reply]
crispystl 03:45 PM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by Shag:
If they bring Alex in, they most likely cut/trade Trubisky. He's going into the last year of his rookie contract, and they won't take the 5th year option on him. There's no mentoring a QB after he's started for 3 seasons - he done in CHI, if they bring any other starter in.

Rightfully so.....he’s terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 11:41 AM 02-01-2020

“Very much lucky to be alive. Very lucky to still have my leg.”

Alex Smith tells @JeremySchaap how his 2018 injury almost cost him everything. pic.twitter.com/z4DQIH1EgY

— Outside The Lines (@OTLonESPN) February 1, 2020

Damn he almost died. Hope you retire Alex enjoy your life
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:46 AM 02-01-2020
Daaang, didn’t know it got that bad

He best retire and enjoy his family with more money than can be spent in his lifetime
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:46 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Showtime:

Damn he almost died. Hope you retire Alex enjoy your life
That is terrible. All that from a football injury. Glad he pulled through. Bring him back as a coach-he would be good at it. Very smart guy.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:50 AM 02-01-2020
See, he's fine.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:54 AM 02-01-2020
Alex Smith Project 11 in April. Can't wait to see this. I'm glad he's doing well.

@lizbsmith11: https://twitter.com/lizbsmith11/stat...584514/video/1
[Reply]
Jamie 12:10 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Smith’s dead cap number if cut this year is $32 million. Never mind that idea.
They can't cut him, but about half of his remaining guaranteed money is his 2020 salary, so they can trade him.
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:28 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
That is terrible. All that from a football injury. Glad he pulled through. Bring him back as a coach-he would be good at it. Very smart guy.
I saw this on ESPN this AM. Really respect Alex, but he should never step on a football field again. His life is going to be complicated enough with the injuries he's already received. Take the millions, enjoy life. He won't coach because coaching is too hard for too little money. Unless you become a head coach, that that's still hours and hours away from home and very hard work. Just ride off into the sunset with your millions and enjoy your family dude...
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:38 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I saw this on ESPN this AM. Really respect Alex, but he should never step on a football field again. His life is going to be complicated enough with the injuries he's already received. Take the millions, enjoy life. He won't coach because coaching is too hard for too little money. Unless you become a head coach, that that's still hours and hours away from home and very hard work. Just ride off into the sunset with your millions and enjoy your family dude...
Great points. He should definitely retire. This injury almost cost him his life.

I have softened my stance on Alex to where I really respect the guy for how he mentored Mahomes. He helped program our Cyborg to destroy defenses.
[Reply]
burt 12:55 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Great points. He should definitely retire. This injury almost cost him his life.

I have softened my stance on Alex to where I really respect the guy for how he mentored Mahomes. He helped program our Cyborg to destroy defenses.
I never disliked Alex. He was the best available at the time. Almpst a "love the one your with" QB. LOVED how he mentored PMII!! He is a good guy and I wish hem well. Oh, and hot wife!
[Reply]
Page 15 of 26
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up