ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 198 of 386
« First < 98148188194195196197198 199200201202208248298 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
listopencil 09:46 PM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's possible, but I think Jon is the "winner" of this whole thing in the end. Whether he ends up being the winner after dying again and coming back in some form, I don't know, but I really have trouble believing he can possibly not live to the final episode.

I've got a weird feeling that he ends up sitting on the Iron Throne alone, nursemaiding Dany's and Cersei's children.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:55 PM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Great episode, really wish they showed the Bran and Tyrion conversation.
we may still see it. Promises were made. We were shown that Cersi wanted him punished. He had to know there was risk to him sitting up the meeting. He was promised something. We also had his little buddy remind Bronn that that the offer still stands that he would double whatever was offered to kill him.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:02 PM 04-21-2019
Another great scene nobody's really touched on is Sansa's reunion with Theon, and the way it was crafted to show that Theon is clearly devoted to Sansa, and Dany was just sort of..... there. Surely that was a blow to her ego.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:08 PM 04-21-2019
Let Dany die.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:14 PM 04-21-2019
I also noticed that in the scene with Theon, Sansa had real tears in her eyes, which she didn't have when she reunited with Jon, Bran or Arya. Could just be Sophie giving a better performance, but somehow I doubt it was an accident.
[Reply]
Kclee 10:16 PM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
you really want to do an amazing showstopper of an ending....everyone gets killed and turns into a deadite and the last scene is all the dead main characters advancing on cersei and her just-born child in the throne room
And the just born child is a dwarf...
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 10:18 PM 04-21-2019
I might be willing to bet a week's pay that the conversation we did not see between Bran and Tyrion is EXTREMELY important and will come back into play later (probably in the resolution of the Lannister children).
[Reply]
tredadda 10:19 PM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the thing that really makes me think everyone is fucked is all those walkers with spears ready to fuck up some dragons

if the dragons go down there's no way they can beat the dead

the night king was like mahomes with one of those spears....so unless the other walkers have arms like cassel....dragons go bye bye
He has a dragon too. I am wondering what role it plays in the upcoming battle and how it dies/if it dies and who kills it.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:27 PM 04-21-2019
dat Google Trends spike for the search query "Maisie Williams age"
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:29 PM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by tredadda:
He has a dragon too. I am wondering what role it plays in the upcoming battle and how it dies/if it dies and who kills it.
isnt that weapon Arya had made some kind of dragon killer?
[Reply]
tredadda 10:32 PM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
isnt that weapon Arya had made some kind of dragon killer?
Appears as such. Still curious how she launches it into him.
[Reply]
The Bunk 10:40 PM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's possible, but I think Jon is the "winner" of this whole thing in the end. Whether he ends up being the winner after dying again and coming back in some form, I don't know, but I really have trouble believing he can possibly not live to the final episode.
Yeah, I think this whole story ends up being the Ballad of Aegon Targaryen. I previously was convinced he had to die, but now I think they are building up enough dings on Danny to make her the one that goes. Jon ends up on the Iron Throne.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:50 PM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I also noticed that in the scene with Theon, Sansa had real tears in her eyes, which she didn't have when she reunited with Jon, Bran or Arya. Could just be Sophie giving a better performance, but somehow I doubt it was an accident.
She probably wouldn't be alive without him. He helped her escape Winterfell. Saved her and started his own redemption arc.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:56 PM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
why would Bronn kill for Cersi? Bronn is not stupid. Bronn as he has been played on this show would never kill for a promised future reward from Cersi that he knows is never going to be given to him.
He already has the gold.

Only way he doesn't kill Tyrion is if we call-back to the 'i'll pay you double' conversation and Tyrion somehow scrapes the coin together. Otherwise, Bronn's never shown any kind of personal loyalty. If he shows up with the Golden Company and they have the advantage over whatever Winterfell forces survived the Battle of Winterfell, the question becomes why would he not kill Tyrion (or Jamie)?
[Reply]
wazu 11:00 PM 04-21-2019
Just finished. Probably the most boring GOT episode ever and it was still pretty good.
[Reply]
Page 198 of 386
« First < 98148188194195196197198 199200201202208248298 > Last »
Up