ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 30
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Caught my woman cheating.
SAUTO 07:26 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
I would advise you to get a lawyer and contact all good lawyers in the area to create conflict of interest

If you don't take it here when it finally does arrive here you might lose.

I took an ex to court and won previously. I would not want you to be paying support payments to her and the new guy.

Say whatever you want about "going there" but first one there will win :-)

Child support payments would suck unless you are receiving them
Put all the good ones on retainer. For sure
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:59 PM 02-15-2016
Glad you're back to interacting, BT. Take 'er easy, and figure out what you want. I hope for the best, regardless of which way this pans out.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 06:53 PM 02-15-2016
go to a hot tub, smoke a cigar, you are scarface.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:25 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
go to a hot tub, smoke a cigar, you are scarface.
"Why don't you do something? Get a job. Work with blind kids. All you do is wait for me to come home and fuck you."
[Reply]
stevieray 07:12 PM 02-15-2016
You might want to start documenting her actions, etc.
[Reply]
TLO 09:01 PM 02-15-2016
Has anyone suggested that you post pictures of her tits?
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:10 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey:
The man has 19,924 posts on CP; I think it's implied at this point.
[Reply]
Eureka 09:21 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey:

Nope, you're the first! But we've now learned that we'd rather see the twin sisters tits.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:27 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Nope, you're the first! But we've now learned that we'd rather see the twin sisters tits.
Can't we have both :-)
[Reply]
eDave 09:34 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Tacoman 01:27 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
Spoiler!
Omg nooooooooo!!

eDave that is horrendous! Holy shit man!?!?
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 01:52 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
Spoiler!
Would
[Reply]
Gonzo 02:35 AM 02-16-2016
Well, BT... Reading through your posts here and my case is a bit different.

I was going to be goddamned if someone else raised my son. If you can get past the heartbreak part and think logically, you have got to do what's best for your kiddo.

Taking an autistic kid out of their routine and comfortable environment is detrimental to their well being.
I get the feeling that you've placed the pussy on a pedestal just a bit. Once you get past it, let me know if you need pointers.

The very first thing you should start doing here is documenting everything. If she's cold enough to tear your family apart, she cares little for your feelings and likely wants that child support or alimony (if applicable).
Get a ****ing lawyer, ASAP.

My case was special. She and I were together 20 years, I got majority custody but made sure he was with his mom 50% of the time. We eased him into it though.

Anyway, she and I reconciled and have been together for nearly a year now.
Just be careful man. Think with your head and not your heart.
[Reply]
beach tribe 07:26 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Well, BT... Reading through your posts here and my case is a bit different.

I was going to be goddamned if someone else raised my son. If you can get past the heartbreak part and think logically, you have got to do what's best for your kiddo.

Taking an autistic kid out of their routine and comfortable environment is detrimental to their well being.
I get the feeling that you've placed the pussy on a pedestal just a bit. Once you get past it, let me know if you need pointers.

The very first thing you should start doing here is documenting everything. If she's cold enough to tear your family apart, she cares little for your feelings and likely wants that child support or alimony (if applicable).
Get a ****ing lawyer, ASAP.

My case was special. She and I were together 20 years, I got majority custody but made sure he was with his mom 50% of the time. We eased him into it though.

Anyway, she and I reconciled and have been together for nearly a year now.
Just be careful man. Think with your head and not your heart.
I agree with everything in this post.
[Reply]
Gonzo 02:38 AM 02-16-2016
Oh and going out for revenge pussy is never a good idea. Way too much crazy out there.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 30
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
Up