Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Swanman 08:08 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Yay my name is on tv!

As for Deb, though I dont know her personally, I have tailgated with her before as part of the Chiefs Crowd group. She is very nice and has her heart in the right place, but she and other truefans will never utter a single negative thing about the chiefs. Expect no less.
She came across like she didn't even know who Pioli was. And the point isn't to save this season, it's to save the following seasons. Chunt.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:10 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Swanman:
She came across like she didn't even know who Pioli was. And the point isn't to save this season, it's to save the following seasons. Chunt.
Haha, this is building quickly. So many people fail to realize that it's not about saving this season. That Donks fan that created the thread about Quinn being terrible missed the point, as so many do.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:20 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
who is she on chiefscrowd?
I dont believe shes posts over there, just happened to be with us at a tailgate event a few years ago.
[Reply]
luv 08:25 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Dave:
Please don't interview women when the topic is football.
Don't judge us all by one.
[Reply]
ghak99 08:26 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
There are a bunch of ignorant mother ****ers at Arrowhead Pride.

This is priceless. Dude says Pioli and Cassel suck but are way smarter than us.

I don’t like it one bit. It makes us look like an ignorant fan base. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t like Pioli and I absolutely HATE Matt Cassel, but this is so stupid. Everyone always starts requesting people’s heads when their team does bad and sometimes it is due, but making a banner fly around the stadium!?!? You must be joking. There is so much that goes into being the gm of an nfl team. Pioli is smarter and knows WAY more than every single person who donated to this dumb cause. Cassel is not good. But what is benching him going to accomplish. Brady Quinn is just as bad and Stanzi is AWFUL! Are Cassel and Pioli why we are losing? Nobody has played well on our whole team except Jamaal Charles. This is just like the no-more-Glass campaign, except that has been an ongoing problem for 13 years and this has been a “serious” problem for 4 weeks. This is going to make espn…and KC fans will be a laughing stock and looked down on, AGAIN! (Home run derby) All in all, I find this completely embarrassing and unprofessional and it makes us look like total morons.
by Joe Tom on Oct 3, 2012 6:39 PM CDT reply

Well Joe Tom (:-)) you are a total moron.
:-) ... I just read the comments....

PR took the stats from the Cassel manifesto and run the short bus straight over this dudes house, backed out in the street and pissed on his lawn.

As I read the stats, for the 100th time, I pictured Joe Tom drooling on himself thinking.... Holy shit, those stats can't be true.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:27 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Haha, this is building quickly. So many people fail to realize that it's not about saving this season. That Donks fan that created that thread about Quinn being terrible missed the point, as so many do.
That. I think a dude at work is on coalition. He's mildly retarded
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 08:30 PM 10-03-2012
Since I won't post on that fucking yuppie fansite Arrowhead Pride, someone roast that asshole about it's not about benching Cassel because Quinn is better, it's about finally removing that piece of shit from the starting lineup.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:33 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Swanman:
She reminded me of TommyKat.

That's probably not a good thing. :-)
[Reply]
luv 08:36 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by frazod:
She reminded me of TommyKat.

That's probably not a good thing. :-)
Was it the fake tan, the died blonde hair, or the nonsense spewing from her mouth?
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 08:36 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by luv:
Don't judge us all by one.
You are the exception.

:-)

It's like when women say men are assholes...
[Reply]
Frazod 08:37 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by luv:
Was it the fake tan, the died blonde hair, or the nonsense spewing from her mouth?
Ouch. :-)
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 08:40 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
There are a bunch of ignorant mother ****ers at Arrowhead Pride.

This is priceless. Dude says Pioli and Cassel suck but are way smarter than us.

I don’t like it one bit. It makes us look like an ignorant fan base. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t like Pioli and I absolutely HATE Matt Cassel, but this is so stupid. Everyone always starts requesting people’s heads when their team does bad and sometimes it is due, but making a banner fly around the stadium!?!? You must be joking. There is so much that goes into being the gm of an nfl team. Pioli is smarter and knows WAY more than every single person who donated to this dumb cause. Cassel is not good. But what is benching him going to accomplish. Brady Quinn is just as bad and Stanzi is AWFUL! Are Cassel and Pioli why we are losing? Nobody has played well on our whole team except Jamaal Charles. This is just like the no-more-Glass campaign, except that has been an ongoing problem for 13 years and this has been a “serious” problem for 4 weeks. This is going to make espn…and KC fans will be a laughing stock and looked down on, AGAIN! (Home run derby) All in all, I find this completely embarrassing and unprofessional and it makes us look like total morons.
by Joe Tom on Oct 3, 2012 6:39 PM CDT reply

Well Joe Tom (:-)) you are a total moron.
That is one clueless motherfucker.

Sadly, it is likely most of this fanbase.
[Reply]
oRYMANo 08:41 PM 10-03-2012
What's the next banner going to say? Draft Geno Smith!! You Fucking
Mother Bastard!!!
[Reply]
oRYMANo 08:43 PM 10-03-2012
The people who talk shit about this don't know football and can't see what's going on! Len Dawson had been half insane for 10 years now to boot.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:46 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Yay my name is on tv!
Well your chest is all over the internet, your name just as well be on TV.

EDIT: Where's the updated pics btw.
[Reply]
Page 107 of 603
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157207 > Last »
Up