Sunday-Monday 0 0%
Whatever gaz thinks 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>CP SB LIV Mini Bash 2-1-2020 thru 2-3-2020
Nzoner 09:46 AM 01-20-2020
POLL HAS BEEN ADDED

Had a few CPer's ask if I'd be hosting a SB party so thought why not make it a mini bash as a lot of CP and Chiefs memories have been made at past bashes.

Unfortunately space will be limited as with this being winter the deck and grounds will most likely be closed plus I will have a few local friends and family in attendance as well.

My SB parties also include Prop Sheets,Quarter Pots and Pass The Cap game so bring plenty of 1's,5's and 10's if you want to play.

If staying for the game I do ask that everyone bring a munchie for the buffet.There are plenty of stores just up the highway and/or we have a lot of fridge space if you want to prepare something in advance.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:10 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
NZoner: Regrets that I won't be able to make it up to the shindig. A dear friend of the BFish family had a death in the family a few days ago and I'm going to visitation. Need to be there to show respect to the family. So, all my best to you and the crew. Have a blast, and let's bring home a winner.
Sorry for your loss brother.

If the boys can get this done maybe we can have a Kickoff Bash and celebrate our team starting a new season as defending Super Bowl champs.
[Reply]
007 12:12 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
Our tickets went from 900 for the season (2 seats) to 1200.
Ours jumped from $1000 to $1300. I know it doesn't seem like a huge difference but it's enough to throw out now limited budget off.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:47 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
As I’m thinking about what I said earlier about wanting to celebrate a potential SB victory with Planeteers, my mind has wandered to a post celebration party. It doesn’t matter if it happens at NZoner’s or in KC, WE need to get together and celebrate as a group that has celebrated, and [mostly] suffered as a group all of these years.
Damn, that would be a blast... even if it wasn't immediately after the SB and more of a reunion/celebration. Could be centered around something like the NFL draft or even the first home game next season.

Unless I'm off base on what you're saying, and you want all of our drunk asses to find each other at P&L tomorrow night....
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:44 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Damn, that would be a blast... even if it wasn't immediately after the SB and more of a reunion/celebration. Could be centered around something like the NFL draft or even the first home game next season.

Unless I'm off base on what you're saying, and you want all of our drunk asses to find each other at P&L tomorrow night....
Haha, no, you got it right.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 04:54 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Whoa, some of our asses are will be proudly sober.
[Reply]
bdj23 09:22 PM 02-01-2020
Just put $500 on KC -1.5
[Reply]
2112 09:42 PM 02-01-2020
As some nobody non Chiefs fan who has been to Nzoners before (thanks Bugeater). I want to wish you guys all the luck in the world tomorrow. I got money on the Chiefs too :-)

Also Just an FYI Mrs Nzoners official sports season starts next week lol

Good luck Joe and guys and enjoy it!
[Reply]
Nzoner 06:00 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Whoa, some of our asses are will be proudly sober.
Amen brother!!
[Reply]
Nzoner 06:02 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by D2112:
As some nobody non Chiefs fan who has been to Nzoners before (thanks Bugeater). I want to wish you guys all the luck in the world tomorrow. I got money on the Chiefs too :-)

Also Just an FYI Mrs Nzoners official sports season starts next week lol

Good luck Joe and guys and enjoy it!
Did you have to remind me about her sport now? :-)

Oh and thanks!
[Reply]
Nzoner 06:03 AM 02-02-2020
So Bug and I got the fireworks picked out and unwrapped last night.LET'S DO THIS so we can blow some stuff up!!!
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:25 AM 02-02-2020
Have a great time guys. Wish I could be there when KC hoists the Lombardi trophy.
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:33 AM 02-02-2020
Joe, I just saw a picture of your room on channel 41
[Reply]
chief52 11:48 AM 02-02-2020
Have a great day Joe! Wish I was there...but in SF! 🙈🎉👍
[Reply]
Nzoner 11:56 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Joe, I just saw a picture of your room on channel 41
I sent them some pics but never heard from them and wouldn't you know it I don't get 41 we're stuck with our locals here.Thanks for the heads up.
[Reply]
Nzoner 11:57 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by chief52:
Have a great day Joe! Wish I was there...but in SF! 🙈🎉👍
Going out to a sports bar :-)

Wished you were too!!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up