Sunday-Monday 0 0%
Whatever gaz thinks 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>CP SB LIV Mini Bash 2-1-2020 thru 2-3-2020
Nzoner 09:46 AM 01-20-2020
POLL HAS BEEN ADDED

Had a few CPer's ask if I'd be hosting a SB party so thought why not make it a mini bash as a lot of CP and Chiefs memories have been made at past bashes.

Unfortunately space will be limited as with this being winter the deck and grounds will most likely be closed plus I will have a few local friends and family in attendance as well.

My SB parties also include Prop Sheets,Quarter Pots and Pass The Cap game so bring plenty of 1's,5's and 10's if you want to play.

If staying for the game I do ask that everyone bring a munchie for the buffet.There are plenty of stores just up the highway and/or we have a lot of fridge space if you want to prepare something in advance.
[Reply]
luv 02:36 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
You paid $900 for both seats? $450 each?
Yep. Now it looks like the same seats will cost us $600 each this year.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:48 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
Yep. Now it looks like the same seats will cost us $600 each this year.
That's the same as what mine are gonna cost this year. So if you don't mind me asking, where are your seats located?
[Reply]
luv 02:52 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
That's the same as what mine are gonna cost this year. So if you don't mind me asking, where are your seats located?
We are Section 326, Row 27, Seats 3-4. Home side to the left of the Chiefs bench, and Seat 3 basically straddles the 28 yard line.
[Reply]
luv 02:56 PM 01-31-2020
We were thinking we might try to move down just a little within the same section, but now I'm thinking we may just stay put.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:48 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Well FWIW I finally heard from Bugeater,he and KB will be here for the game so that's two more CPer's.
That just makes it worse. I’d absolutely love to share this experience with you and Bugeater and the infamous Joey (he makes this a little bit harder because I’m always down for meeting another CPer). A couple of different factors are coming into play that are keeping me in town. I hate it. I fucking hate it. I decided a long time ago that if we ever made it to the big game I wanted to watch it at your place with as many of my fellow long suffering Planeteers as possible. Having lived a fair portion of my life outside of the KC market it was a Godsend when I stumbled across the old Star board that ultimately lead to this place. It has been my Chiefs fandom sanity, and madness :-), through difficult times (and some good) at home and “abroad”.

Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to do it the way we started out doing it and share our fan experience online. And I suppose in a certain respect, that is appropriate (but still sucks).
[Reply]
rtmike 08:58 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Any Western Kansas CPers? I'm throwing down BBQ and will have two projectors one in my garage and my own home theater limited seats but this BBQ is going be my bestest ever and welcome just PM me for RSVIP and location
Where might that be?
I’m from Hays. It looks like I’ll be moving to Ellis once my wife and I split the sheets.
Don’t know how ready I am for the cold, lol? Very seldom does it get cold up here in the valley, 500’ elevation.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:55 PM 01-31-2020
First time I get to go to a bash and it's not a bash.

Oh well, still happy to meet the peach himself.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:18 PM 01-31-2020
Oh, it's going to be a bash. Just not a CP bash. Blame the NFL for putting it on so damn late.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:52 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Oh, it's going to be a bash. Just not a CP bash. Blame the NFL for putting it on so damn late.
Blame the Chiefs for not doing this while bashes where THE THING.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:08 AM 02-01-2020
As I’m thinking about what I said earlier about wanting to celebrate a potential SB victory with Planeteers, my mind has wandered to a post celebration party. It doesn’t matter if it happens at NZoner’s or in KC, WE need to get together and celebrate as a group that has celebrated, and [mostly] suffered as a group all of these years.
[Reply]
Nzoner 07:38 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
First time I get to go to a bash and it's not a bash.

Oh well, still happy to meet the peach himself.
:-) Same here brother

BTW,if Bug didn't tell you I have a few Super Bowl games I'll be running so if interested bring some $1(Pass The Cap) and $5 bills (Props Sheet and Quarter Pots).
[Reply]
Nzoner 07:40 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
As I’m thinking about what I said earlier about wanting to celebrate a potential SB victory with Planeteers, my mind has wandered to a post celebration party. It doesn’t matter if it happens at NZoner’s or in KC, WE need to get together and celebrate as a group that has celebrated, and [mostly] suffered as a group all of these years.
Great idea and you'll be missed man.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 08:39 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
:-) Same here brother

BTW,if Bug didn't tell you I have a few Super Bowl games I'll be running so if interested bring some $1(Pass The Cap) and $5 bills (Props Sheet and Quarter Pots).
:-) Will do. I love quarter pots.

I still can't believe the words the Chiefs are in the super bowl are real. Tomorrow can't get here quick enough!
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:52 AM 02-01-2020
NZoner: Regrets that I won't be able to make it up to the shindig. A dear friend of the BFish family had a death in the family a few days ago and I'm going to visitation. Need to be there to show respect to the family. So, all my best to you and the crew. Have a blast, and let's bring home a winner.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:08 AM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
:-) Will do. I love quarter pots.

I still can't believe the words the Chiefs are in the super bowl are real. Tomorrow can't get here quick enough!
The props sheet is quite fun as well and I hear ya,I've been busy all morning rearranging the gameroom with Chiefs centerpieces,lights,etc. I've got so many collectibles I was able to use I didn't have to buy anything except food for this Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up