Sunday-Monday 0 0%
Whatever gaz thinks 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CP SB LIV Mini Bash 2-1-2020 thru 2-3-2020
Nzoner 09:46 AM 01-20-2020
POLL HAS BEEN ADDED

Had a few CPer's ask if I'd be hosting a SB party so thought why not make it a mini bash as a lot of CP and Chiefs memories have been made at past bashes.

Unfortunately space will be limited as with this being winter the deck and grounds will most likely be closed plus I will have a few local friends and family in attendance as well.

My SB parties also include Prop Sheets,Quarter Pots and Pass The Cap game so bring plenty of 1's,5's and 10's if you want to play.

If staying for the game I do ask that everyone bring a munchie for the buffet.There are plenty of stores just up the highway and/or we have a lot of fridge space if you want to prepare something in advance.
[Reply]
Nzoner 09:31 AM 01-21-2020
One bump,ONE CHANGE

Bash would be Sat & Sun Feb1-2....as always we have plenty of room to crash if anyone needs to stay Sunday night.
[Reply]
luv 10:46 AM 01-21-2020
As cool as it would be to come up and watch with a bunch of people, we're taking the kiddo to papasmurf's house and doing the low key thing. Have to watch the game with my dad. :-) I know you all will have a blast. GO CHIEFS!!
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:46 PM 01-21-2020
I'm in for Saturday, I have a promise to fulfill as far as watching the game but I may be able to work out being there.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:37 AM 01-22-2020
I may be able to do Saturday. I would love to join you on Sunday but we're already doing our own SB party this year.
[Reply]
Nzoner 08:13 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I'm in for Saturday, I have a promise to fulfill as far as watching the game but I may be able to work out being there.
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I may be able to do Saturday. I would love to join you on Sunday but we're already doing our own SB party this year.
I'm up for whatever,Jamie had asked in another thread what the plan was so here we are.

If Saturday works I'm thinking a replay of the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP game would be one thing to do for sure.

Facebook invites have been sent to all those I can remember the real names of. :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:05 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
I'm up for whatever,Jamie had asked in another thread what the plan was so here we are.

If Saturday works I'm thinking a replay of the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP game would be one thing to do for sure.

Facebook invites have been sent to all those I can remember the real names of. :-)
As of right now I’m coming up for the game. I have an obligation Sunday morning so I won’t be making anything Saturday, as much as I’d love to.

And Russ said he might be able to make the game as well. I’m going to keep twisting his arm.
[Reply]
Nzoner 03:07 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
As of right now I’m coming up for the game. I have an obligation Sunday morning so I won’t be making anything Saturday, as much as I’d love to.

And Russ said he might be able to make the game as well. I’m going to keep twisting his arm.
Awesome it will be great to see you,guess I better plan on making BBQ beans :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 06:04 PM 01-22-2020
Awesome it will be great to see you,guess I better plan on making BBQ beans :-)
Yes, please. :-)
[Reply]
J Diddy 06:41 PM 01-22-2020
Hmmmm. Never made it to a bash.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:07 PM 01-22-2020

Might as well replay both playoff games. :-)

I'll know for sure about Sunday by this weekend, I'll holler at you then and get a game plan together.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:08 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
YES WE'VE NOTICED
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:42 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
How dare you.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:36 PM 01-22-2020