ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2061 of 3903
« First < 1061156119612011205120572058205920602061 206220632064206520712111216125613061 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
petegz28 07:47 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
It matters to the family maybe, how do they make money calling it a covid death?
The Fed is paying various entities such as hospitals more money for Covid patients. It isn't a lot of $ but it adds up.

Let's just say I hope it is for $ and not something more nefarious like trying to intentionally inflate the numbers to stoke more fear.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:47 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Does it cure hangovers?
It causes a reaction that makes you extremely nauseous, similar to a drug formerly used for alcoholism called disulfiram (Antabuse).
[Reply]
Monticore 07:48 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
How do you screw up the Coroner telling you it was alcohol poisoning, you change it to Covid, the Coroner points out you got it wrong and you say **** off it was Covid?

That sounds rather ****ing intentional to me. Plain and simple.
I just assume the amount of people who would be willing to compromise their integrity/careers etc.. for money is a lot lower then most people on this forums by the looks of it maybe i am naive, but i think people are more likely to make mistakes than be evil.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:49 PM 05-14-2020
It matters to the family maybe, how do they make money calling it a covid death?
And what do you mean it matters to the family? I mean if a family member is shot robbing a bank can you say he died of natural causes? I mean never mind the bullet in his heart made his heart stop beating, you cannot live without a beating heart so naturally if your heart stops beating you die.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:50 PM 05-14-2020
And what do you mean it matters to the family? I mean if a family member is shot robbing a bank can you say he died of natural causes? I mean never mind the bullet in his heart made his heart stop beating, you cannot live without a beating heart so naturally if your heart stops beating you die.
I would want to know the real cause of death of my family member and i would be pissed if somebody was trying to profit off their death
[Reply]
petegz28 07:51 PM 05-14-2020
I just assume the amount of people who would be willing to compromise their integrity/careers etc.. for money is a lot lower then most people on this forums by the looks of it maybe i am naive, but i think people are more likely to make mistakes and be evil.
It's amazing what people will do for money or to keep their jobs, etc. Especially when they aren't getting the money directly but "the state" is. A lot easier to see yourself as less guilty.

Dude, people suck. I don't understand how this was a mistake when the Coroner has to go on record stating that even after he tried to correct this they still wouldn't. A mistake is, "oh, sorry, thanks for telling us. We will change that". Not, "don't give a fuck what you say this is what we say".
[Reply]
petegz28 07:52 PM 05-14-2020
I would want to know the real cause of death of my family member and i would be pissed if somebody was trying to profit off their death
Hate to say this, brother, but death is a very profitable business.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:55 PM 05-14-2020
Sometimes people assume somebody would do something in certain situations because they themselves would do the same thing in a similar situation. (not accusing you but in general)

Like a cheating husband accusing their wife of cheating(example, not always the case )
[Reply]
Monticore 07:57 PM 05-14-2020
When my wife fills out a death certificate she gets not bonus for changing the diagnosis, and as a Coroner she got 75$ for signing it no matter what it said no real incentive to lie and she couldn't sign her own of course.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:59 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Nope, they've stayed the same. The problem is that you don't even know what game is being played.
Two weeks... i.e. the standard time-frame for when people are contagious and/or potentially become symptomatic if infected... since Georgia re-opened and every metric... rate of new cases, hospitalizations and deaths have trended downwards.

You seem intent on being irrationally negative without the basis of facts or consistent logic.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:02 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
It's not the city of Hollywood that's enacting this law, it's the Mayor of Los Angeles.

Hollywood is within Los Angeles, it's NOT Los Angeles.
Never ending lockdowns, draconian mask requirements... in related news LA County will see businesses flee for more favorable locations.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:02 PM 05-14-2020
When my wife fills out a death certificate she gets not bonus for changing the diagnosis, and as a Coroner she got 75$ for signing it no matter what it said no real incentive to lie and she couldn't sign her own of course.
Well you just sorta made my point. The Coroner in this case seems to be the one with integrity wanting the death to be recorded accurately and he is being ignored and overridden.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:05 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Does it cure hangovers?
Half a bottle of Pedialyte Advanced Care+ before bed and you're a rock star in the AM.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:05 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Never ending lockdowns, draconian mask requirements... in related news LA County will see businesses flee for more favorable locations.
I don't get that fucking guy at all, really. I mean, Dane lives there so he obviously has a better sense of what is going on but I would think the Mayor is pushing his luck here. And that might be for CA as a State as well. They really jumped the shark this week.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:06 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Half a bottle of Pedialyte Advanced Care+ before bed and you're a rock star in the AM.
And a Bloody Mary first thing when you wake up. Spicy!
[Reply]
Page 2061 of 3903
« First < 1061156119612011205120572058205920602061 206220632064206520712111216125613061 > Last »
Up