ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2054 of 3903
« First < 1054155419542004204420502051205220532054 205520562057205820642104215425543054 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
SAUTO 02:22 PM 05-14-2020
and i never sent an ass kissing PM.

i did see where we talked back and forth and then i said id like whatever hatchet between us to get buried but dont see how thats kissing your ass.

like i said , youre a dumb fuck
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:23 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Oh I like to look for an argument? And I guess you’re just the nicest most agreeable guy on CP. Strange how you’re always arguing with somebody still. At least I’ll actually acknowledge that I like to argue.

Have a nice day pussy.
all my days are nice.

you can still go eat a bag of dicks though. bitchass
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:24 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
:-)
it's hilarious how he keeps throwing that pussy out there.

i'm about the farthest thing from a pussy as anything in this world.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:32 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
and i never sent an ass kissing PM.

i did see where we talked back and forth and then i said id like whatever hatchet between us to get buried but dont see how thats kissing your ass.

like i said , youre a dumb fuck
There was no hatchet to burry. I don’t hold any grudges on here. Nothing is personal to me. I can tell somebody they’re an idiot and then agree with them the next post. The fact that you felt there was one says more about how personal you take this stuff than me.

If this was a misunderstanding, then fine, but you’re acting like your post couldn’t have possibly been interpreted as you disagreeing when it’s clear that it could have. If he’s not running for President this year that could be an argument against what I was saying (even if it were wrong). You were also the first one to result to name calling. I’ve tried to refrain from that outside of the usual morons, but since you went there and it’s clearly personal for you on here, you can go fuck yourself.

I won’t hold a grudge though and there’s no hatchet to bury with me this time either hence me telling you not to PM me kissing my ass this time.

Have a nice day pussy.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:35 PM 05-14-2020
it's hilarious how he keeps throwing that pussy out there.

i'm about the farthest thing from a pussy as anything in this world.

Here we go with your “I’m the ultimate tough guy on CP” routine.

You know how I know you’re a pussy? You act like you’re the baddest motherfucker on the planet. Anybody that really scraps knows there’s always somebody badder than you.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:36 PM 05-14-2020
There was no hatchet to burry. I don’t hold any grudges on here. Nothing is personal to me. I can tell somebody they’re an idiot and then agree with them the next day. The fact that you felt that were was one days more about how personal you take this stuff then me.

If this was a misunderstanding, then fine, but you’re acting like your post couldn’t have possibly been interpreted as you disagreeing when it’s clear that it could have. If he’s not running for President this year that could be an argument against what I was saying (even if it were wrong). You were also the first one to result to name calling. I’ve tried to refrain from that outside of the usual morons, but since you went there and it’s clearly personal for you on here, you can go fuck yourself.

I won’t hold a grudge though and there’s not hatchet to bury with me hence me telling you not to PM me kissing my ass this time.

Have a nice day pussy.
you were looking to be mad.

it's ok.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:38 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
What remains to be seen is what the legal environment will look like after we open up. With the US being so litigious I just hope we're not sending businesses and employees out for slaughter. What happens when customers and employees get coronavirus or clusters? How responsible is the business going to be? Will employees be able to get the right care if they get sick considering many are now "obligated" to work again? I'm all for opening the economy back up but I just hope those that do are taken care of. Part of me feels like some of this is punting off responsibility if anything goes wrong.
There could be some new precedents set especially in liberal venues but I would imagine it would be extremely difficult to hold a business liable for someone catching a virus. Every business open though would be well served by requiring all of their employees to use proper PPE. That could go a long way if such a suit was ever brought. It would also be difficult to prove exactly where the employee contracted the virus. Interesting nonetheless.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:39 PM 05-14-2020

it's ok.
Did you get food to Defaces Gram-Gram yet?
[Reply]
BWillie 02:40 PM 05-14-2020
all my days are nice.

you can still go eat a bag of dicks though. bitchass
I would not like to meet SAUTO is a dark alley, this much I know. I've heard of SAUTO folklore from many others on CP.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:40 PM 05-14-2020

Here we go with your “I’m the ultimate tough guy on CP” routine.

You know how I know you’re a pussy? You act like you’re the baddest motherfucker on the planet. Anybody that really scraps knows there’s always somebody badder than you.
oh im not the ultimate tough guy. not at all

but i aint scared of anyone. i've been beat down and came back for more many times, there's a lot of people tougher than i am. but i'm supremely confident in my abilities.

and i have really scrapped my whole life, i've always loved it. like nothing else has ever filled that except punching and getting punched.
but thats not for this thread. sorry to get it derailed.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:41 PM 05-14-2020

it's ok.
You know what?

Maybe that came off that way because every time I say something against the groupthink that’s goes on in this thread, I’ve been met with a lot of bullshit and bias. This topic seems to make everybody want to argue and I’m in the middle here getting sick of how unreasonable the majority of the “good guys” are.

I mean just suggesting you don’t think it’s reasonable for everybody to hide inside for several months means you are ok with people dying and immoral. It’s ridiculous.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:42 PM 05-14-2020
You know what?

Maybe that came off that way because every time I say something against the groupthink that’s goes on in this thread, I’ve been met with a lot of bullshit and bias. This topic seems to make everybody want to argue and I’m in the middle here getting sick of how unreasonable the majority of the “Pro-Life” (for this issue) crowd are.
yep, you were wrong.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:44 PM 05-14-2020
oh im not the ultimate tough guy. not at all

but i aint scared of anyone. i've been beat down and came back for more many times, there's a lot of people tougher than i am. but i'm supremely confident in my abilities.

and i have really scrapped my whole life, i've always loved it. like nothing else has ever filled that except punching and getting punched.
but thats not for this thread. sorry to get it derailed.
Dude, I don’t seriously think you’re a pussy. For all I know you could be an MMA fighter that happens to be a Chiefs fan :-)

But I love to fight as well and don’t back down from anybody. Respect.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:45 PM 05-14-2020
yep, you were wrong.
I didn’t say that...
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:46 PM 05-14-2020
so opening back up doesnt seem to be hurting anyone........ How long yall think the rest hold out?
[Reply]
Page 2054 of 3903
« First < 1054155419542004204420502051205220532054 205520562057205820642104215425543054 > Last »
Up