ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 19
« First < 81415161718 19 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***TNF: DAL @ CHI***
eDave 03:17 PM 12-05-2019
Here is a thread to post about this game. If anyone gives af.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:29 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Yes, yes they should. Because having a deaf mute leads to 50+ years of no promise land.
So should we have Clark go get a handy in Florida? Will that help us win a championship?
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:30 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
So should we have Clark go get a handy in Florida? Will that help us win a championship?
Can't hurt
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:08 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy:
NFC LEast :-)
Truth
[Reply]
burt 09:26 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Garret ain’t getting fired this season. Jerry said this last week
Yeah.... I had a series of bad months, so I started looking for another place to sell cars for. My manager found out about it....pulled me in his office.

"Hey, we love you here. You're have a rough spell. It happens. But we love the leadership you bring to the dealership. We love your energy. Stop looking for a job. You have no worries."

Same dude fired me the next week.

"You know, car sales is all about production..."
"Oh, your firing me."
"Sorry..."

I believe nothing in Car Sales or the NFL.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:08 AM 12-06-2019

Believe it or not, the 3-9 Redskins are STILL alive for the Playoffs!

Here's how they can get in: pic.twitter.com/nJxyCJtpRT

— FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) December 2, 2019

[Reply]
Eureka 10:57 AM 12-06-2019
If the Redskins make the playoffs just WOW!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:03 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by Eureka:
If the Redskins make the playoffs just WOW!
I'd far prefer see a 6-10 team make it in somehow.

I believe 7-9 has been done before - gimme a truly garbage team making the playoffs and I'll be pleased.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:16 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

I believe 7-9 has been done before - gimme a truly garbage team making the playoffs and I'll be pleased.
God I hope you're kidding.

I hate the idea of division wins determining playoff seeds. A .500/below .500 winner of a dogshit division has no business being in the playoffs, much less hosting a game against a far superior wild card team. They should just get free division champ t-shirts and a kick in the ass out of the way.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:21 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:

I hate the idea of division wins determining playoff seeds. A .500/below .500 winner of a dogshit division has no business being in the playoffs, much less hosting a game against a far superior wild card team. They should just get free division champ t-shirts and a kick in the ass out of the way.
It's the NFC - fuck if I care.

I mostly just root for chaos over there. ESPECIALLY in the NFC East.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:14 PM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:

I would love to see a 6-10 team make it. And then maybe the blowback would get them to change the rules. At the very least a WC team with a better record should get the home game.
[Reply]
Spott 12:21 PM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Iirc, Seattle won the division at 7-9 and proceeded to beat New Orleans in the first round. It seems ridiculous that a team with a losing record should be able to host a playoff game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:41 PM 12-06-2019
the roquan smith injury is big for us when we go out there

they won't have anyone to cover kelce
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:45 PM 12-06-2019
LOL at Cowboys sucking out loud
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:52 PM 12-06-2019
So apparently the Cowboys were dominated more thoroughly than the score indicates, at least according to all the talking heads this morning. That and the sideline clips seem to show the Cowboys imploding during the game.

Is that pretty accurate to what actually happened, or are the talk shows playing it up?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:56 PM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
So apparently the Cowboys were dominated more thoroughly than the score indicates, at least according to all the talking heads this morning. That and the sideline clips seem to show the Cowboys imploding during the game.

Is that pretty accurate to what actually happened, or are the talk shows playing it up?
It's legit.

That game was an ass-whupin.

Bears went up 24-7 like it was nothing to start the 2nd half; just coasted down the field for the TD. Cowboys finally get a score to answer at the beginning of the 4th....Bears IMMEDIATELY answer back with a score where Trubisky undresses the Cowboys safety to run it in from 20 yards or so.

They were pretty much just toying with Dallas. Dallas had an incredible first drive that ate up about 10 minutes of clock before scoring a TD, and then Trubisky threw a pick in the end zone on the following drive. The Cowboys answered with a 3 and out and from that point forward it was all Chicago.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 19
« First < 81415161718 19 >
Up