ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official Royals vs Blues Jays GDT - April 22*****
ChiefsCountry 05:08 PM 04-22-2024

Brady Singer heads to the mound tonight to open the four-game series against the Blue Jays. pic.twitter.com/uJ2RkbQeoM

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) April 22, 2024

Hello, KC 👋 #TOTHECORE pic.twitter.com/e7DdHgl0jQ

— Toronto Blue Jays (@BlueJays) April 22, 2024

[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:26 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Sure I can. I am.
I just don't get people like you. You're a Jays fan who would rather shit on the other team's board then celebrate on your own board with your own fans. That's some sad shit.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 08:30 PM 04-22-2024
I hope you're right about the Astros because that would be one less team the Jays have to contend with for a WC spot, but I'm skeptical of writing off a team with that kind of talent/track record.

Regardless, I still think all 3 of them are beating up on the Central all year though (as all the East teams will too).
I'm not writing off the Astros, but they have dug themselves a little hole and their core is pretty much still Jeff Luhnow acquired players. The well is drying up.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:31 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
I just don't get people like you. You're a Jays fan who would rather shit on the other team's board then celebrate on your own board with your own fans. That's some sad shit.
You think Jays fans are celebrating about this Jays team right now? You have the wrong impression.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:32 PM 04-22-2024
You think Jays fans are celebrating about this Jays team right now? You have the wrong impression.
We don't know what Canadians celebrate.

Canadians are fucking lame.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:33 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
I'm not writing off the Astros, but they have dug themselves a little hole and their core is pretty much still Jeff Luhnow acquired players. The well is drying up.
https://www.fangraphs.com/standings/playoff-odds

FGs still has them with the best WP% the rest of the way in the AL fwiw. It's a really shitty start, but a long way to go.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:34 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by lewdog:
We don't know what Canadians celebrate.

Canadians are ****ing lame.
Hockey is usually the answer.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up