ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 20
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Wow, what a weekend .....
royr17 05:26 PM 01-17-2005
That was a amazing weekend.

This girl is like the sweetest and nicest girl i've met in my life, and for all you chiefs fans that will be at the game this year for the 37 forever event, get ready cause if i have the money im bringing her with me.

Then yall will get 2 meet her, oh yea and thanks for the help and advice yall have given me, it has helped me out tremendously.

Im pretty sure all you guys are gonna ask me some questions about what happened, i'll tell a little but dont expect me 2 get into high detail.

May the Questions begin.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 06:28 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by royr17:
Oh and I hate posting her weight too, she is 5'7", 145 lbs.

Very nice looking young lady 2, and she is a couple of months older then me.
Not bad at all.
[Reply]
royr17 06:28 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by GoatCheese:
Roy's a super freak. Super freak.
Well, well, well, look who finally shows up.
[Reply]
Donger 06:29 PM 01-17-2005
Well I dont know about that, I know she has a pretty good sense of humor from what I saw from her this week. Im in a deep hole with dad cause I slept with her in the same bed.
Well, a little advice, if I may...

If you really care about this girl and anticipate a future with her, do NOT divulge personal information about her on the friggin Internet, especially not if you plan on telling her about CP.

Think about it: chances are, she'd be rather angry with you about this thread, perhaps even angry enough not to want to see you again.

Is this thread worth that?
[Reply]
Phobia 06:29 PM 01-17-2005
Well, well, well, look who finally shows up.
I think you're in love with gochiefs.

Seriously. Why in the **** would you post this?
[Reply]
royr17 06:30 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Not bad at all.
I thought so myself, but it shouldnt be about looks you know, I mean if a girl likes you and cares about you should go for what on the inside more then on the outside.

Cause pretty much alot of the girls that are hot, are real complete biatches to me.

And Steph is very cute IMHO.
[Reply]
royr17 06:30 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:

Just to aggrivate him. Like he does to me.
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:31 PM 01-17-2005

Roy has love intrests all over the place...

When it rains it pours...
[Reply]
Jenson71 06:31 PM 01-17-2005
You know im starting to wonder the same thing too.
Sorry about being on your case, roy. Really, I truly am. I was just being kinda stupid and it went too far. Seriously, good luck with this girl. It's good you've found something to be happy about.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:31 PM 01-17-2005
Yeah, I'm seething with jealous rage right about now.
[Reply]
Phobia 06:32 PM 01-17-2005
No, you love him. It's perfectly obvious on this thread.

Please excuse me while I got eat dinner and come up with a cute name for you and gochiefs.
[Reply]
royr17 06:32 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Donger:
Well, a little advice, if I may...

If you really care about this girl and anticipate a future with her, do NOT divulge personal information about her on the friggin Internet, especially not if you plan on telling her about CP.

Think about it: chances are, she'd be rather angry with you about this thread, perhaps even angry enough not to want to see you again.

Is this thread worth that?
No, its not worth that. And I dont want her to get very angry at me cause i really like her and care about her.

I just sometimes get too carried away about feeling so good that I tell things when I shouldnt, you know what I mean ???
[Reply]
royr17 06:33 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
Sorry about being on your case, roy. Really, I truly am. I was just being kinda stupid and it went too far. Seriously, good luck with this girl. It's good you've found something to be happy about.
Thanks. I hope it works out, and she does seem like the one that makes me happy. Not one time this week did I have a time when i wasnt happy around her.
[Reply]
royr17 06:34 PM 01-17-2005
No, you love him. It's perfectly obvious on this thread.

Please excuse me while I got eat dinner and come up with a cute name for you and gochiefs.
Oh, jeez man. This is starting to get a little embarrassing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:34 PM 01-17-2005
And I dont want her to get very angry at me cause i really like her and care about her.
Too late. I e-mailed her this thread. Batten down the hatches, Roy.
[Reply]
Donger 06:35 PM 01-17-2005
No, its not worth that. And I dont want her to get very angry at me cause i really like her and care about her.

I just sometimes get too carried away about feeling so good that I tell things when I shouldnt, you know what I mean ???
Request that this thread be deleted.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 20
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up