ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Les Miles in trouble?
Titty Meat 03:40 PM 03-04-2021
From USA TODAY: Current Kansas Jayhawks football coach Les Miles was accused of texting female students, taking them to his condo alone and kissing a student when he was the head coach at Louisiana State University.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:43 PM 03-04-2021
He should definitely apologize now.

"I apologize for allowing my heterosexualness to become a distraction. I should have known to not try to bang hot chicks out of my league and stuck to the old fat chicks I'm used to. For this I am very sorry for who I have offended. I have already reached out to Larry Eustachy who has experience in banging young hot coeds for guidance through this difficult time"
[Reply]
D.A.P. 03:49 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
He should definitely apologize now.

"I apologize for allowing my heterosexualness to become a distraction. I should have known to not try to bang hot chicks out of my league and stuck to the old fat chicks I'm used to. For this I am very sorry for who I have offended. I have already reached out to Larry Eustachy who has experience in banging young hot coeds for guidance through this difficult time"

Quin Snyder too.
[Reply]
eDave 03:50 PM 03-04-2021
Unless it was forced, no.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:51 PM 03-04-2021
https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/6918204...mpression=true

So he was banned from contacting co eds in 2013 nice work LSU. Wonder if the current AD at KU was aware of this. Lawrence is a wannabe San Francisco so my guess is both will be gone.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:53 PM 03-04-2021
At the height of his fame as Louisiana State University’s head football coach, Les Miles was accused of texting female students, taking them to his condo alone, making them feel uncomfortable and, on at least one occasion, kissing a student and suggesting they go to a hotel after telling her he could help her career, according to an internal investigative report released by LSU on Thursday.

As the report concludes, the allegation that Coach Miles attempted to kiss the woman was supported by no evidence and warranted no discipline: `We do not believe under existing law and the terms of the contract there is cause to discipline and/or terminate’ Coach Miles,” Ginsberg’s statement said.

But that mischaracterizes the findings of the report, which said “we are unable to determine what occurred” in Miles' car, where the woman said Miles had kissed her twice. Moreover, as a result of the investigation’s findings, LSU issued Miles a letter of reprimand and required him to sign forms stating that he had read and understood the school’s policies.

The university also ordered him to stop hiring student employees to babysit, cease being alone with them, and attend eight, one-hour sessions with an attorney and pay for it out of his own pocket.

If Miles repeated his behavior, the school said in the letter, he would lose his job and violate his contract.
[Reply]
Hydrae 03:57 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
At the height of his fame as Louisiana State University’s head football coach, Les Miles was accused of texting female students, taking them to his condo alone, making them feel uncomfortable and, on at least one occasion, kissing a student and suggesting they go to a hotel after telling her he could help her career, according to an internal investigative report released by LSU on Thursday.

As the report concludes, the allegation that Coach Miles attempted to kiss the woman was supported by no evidence and warranted no discipline: `We do not believe under existing law and the terms of the contract there is cause to discipline and/or terminate’ Coach Miles,” Ginsberg’s statement said.

But that mischaracterizes the findings of the report, which said “we are unable to determine what occurred” in Miles' car, where the woman said Miles had kissed her twice. Moreover, as a result of the investigation’s findings, LSU issued Miles a letter of reprimand and required him to sign forms stating that he had read and understood the school’s policies.

The university also ordered him to stop hiring student employees to babysit, cease being alone with them, and attend eight, one-hour sessions with an attorney and pay for it out of his own pocket.

If Miles repeated his behavior, the school said in the letter, he would lose his job and violate his contract.
So this has already been investigated and discipline (of sorts) was handed out. I don't know why this would be an issue at this point unless something else has come up recently.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:58 PM 03-04-2021
Did Mark Mangino put a Mangino sized curse on KU's football program on his way out?
[Reply]
BWillie 04:01 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Unless it was forced, no.
Well making them feel uncomfortable...which is just an old man hitting on a 20 something woman I would imagine. If it ends up being more than that, by all means, but by all accounts it just appears he was trying to leverage his rockstarness as a football coach to try to bang chicks out of his league, for which he failed at miserably so he had to just resort to eating grass.
[Reply]
Third Eye 04:24 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by D.A.P.:
Quin Snyder too.
He tried to bang Quin Snyder?
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:46 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:

So...if he was harassing women in the (babysitting) workplace, then the solution was that he should no longer hire women? That seems like a quaint 1950s solution.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 05:16 PM 03-04-2021
Rumor has it, Pete Carroll had a condo on the beach in Malibu.......just for this exact type of situation when he was at USC.

And by the way (on Eustachy)........that is legendary-level stuff.

Didnt he ditch the team's transportation back to Iowa to attend a kegger at a frat house at MU???
[Reply]
scho63 05:48 PM 03-04-2021
Unless he was married at the time and Mrs Myles is pissed off!
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:04 PM 03-04-2021
Who gives a shit. Why does it matter if he kissed or fucked multiple coeds? They're grown ass women and it's not like he was their boss or anything.
[Reply]
TribalElder 06:28 PM 03-04-2021

[Reply]
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Up