ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Wilson not happy with the Seahawks?
Halfcan 11:22 PM 02-11-2021
https://sports.yahoo.com/report-more...201257575.html

Charean Williams
Thu, February 11, 2021, 2:12 PM·1 min read

Seattle Seahawks

Russell Wilson
Other teams are wondering what is going on in Seattle. Maybe the Seahawks are wondering what is going on, too.

Russell Wilson‘s media tour has prompted questions about his future with the team.

That has prompted other teams to reach out to the Seahawks about the quarterback’s availability.

Tom Pelissero of NFL Media reports that “more teams have reached out about Russell Wilson, but the Seahawks have shown no inclination to trade their star quarterback, whose media tour continues.”

Wilson’s comments make it clear he isn’t happy with the Seahawks, who reportedly aren’t happy with Wilson’s public comments of dissatisfaction.

His media tour continues Friday on The Ellen Show, so stay tuned.

Winning cures everything, and Wilson and the Seahawks haven’t done much of that in the postseason in recent years.

Wilson hasn’t won a Super Bowl since his second season. He hasn’t been to a Super Bowl since his third season. The Seahawks are only 3-5 in the postseason the past six seasons, failing to advance past the divisional round.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:39 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Saints I get. Contender.

Cowboys I get. Exposure.

Bears? What do they have to offer honestly? Are they a contender with Wilson?

And the Raiders? :-)

Wilson is dumb.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:42 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Bears? What do they have to offer honestly? Are they a contender with Wilson?
Former QB
Players coach
Good offensive mind
Came from Reid tree
Very open to feedback on offense

Matt Nagy
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:43 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Former QB
Players coach
Good offensive mind
Came from Reid tree
Very open to feedback on offense

Matt Nagy
May not be employed by the Bears if they don't dramatically improve next year.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:55 PM 02-25-2021
May not be employed by the Bears if they don't dramatically improve next year.
The roster is the issue in Chicago, not Nagy. Even a decent QB should get them to 10-6 but their QB's are garbage.

They don't have any offensive weapons really, either, so if anyone should be fired, it's Ryan Pace (who should have been fired for trading up for Trubisky, anyway).

It's a miracle that he coached them to 8-8 for the past two seasons.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:56 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The roster is the issue in Chicago, not Nagy. Even a decent QB should get them to 10-6 but their QB's are garbage.

They don't have any offensive weapons really, either, so if anyone should be fired, it's Ryan Pace (who should have been fired for trading up for Trubisky, anyway).

It's a miracle that he coached them to 8-8 for the past two seasons.
Oh I know that. I'm just saying that Nagy will be the fall guy or he'll be fired with Pace. The Bears seat is a hot one right now. Not sure I'd want to go there but hey, maybe Wilson thinks he's the missing piece (and he might be).
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:02 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I would say Dak would be traded to Seattle, but he's not under contract iirc. Maybe Jerruh, General Manager and Owner of the Dallas Cowboys, will slap the tag on him then trade him along with a couple of firsts to Seattle?
All I know is, I'd be trying like hell to upgrade Dak

Dude is so overrated, he's had some pretty good statistical years but just doesn't have "it", IMO

He's Alex Smith with a slightly bigger pair of balls
[Reply]
Bowser 04:02 PM 02-25-2021
Is the ownership so hands off that they can't see the pitiful way Pace is general managing the Bears? His job is to ensure the coaches have the pieces to ensure success, and so far he hasn't come close to hitting that. On the offensive side, anyway.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:03 PM 02-25-2021
Oh I know that. I'm just saying that Nagy will be the fall guy or he'll be fired with Pace. The Bears seat is a hot one right now. Not sure I'd want to go there but hey, maybe Wilson thinks he's the missing piece (and he might be).
That team has been so bad this past decade but I hadn't realized until I just checked that they were 3-13 and 5-11 in the two seasons prior to Nagy's arrival.

He coached them up to 12-4, then 8-8 the past two seasons. But like you said, they'll probably fire him because the McCaskey's are absolutely clueless.

If he's fired, he'll get snatched up immediately.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:03 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
All I know is, I'd be trying like hell to upgrade Dak

Dude is so overrated, he's had some pretty good statistical years but just doesn't have "it", IMO... he's Alex Smith with a slightly bigger pair of balls
A bit bigger an arm, but yeah, that's spot on.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:04 PM 02-25-2021
Is the ownership so hands off that they can't see the pitiful way Pace is general managing the Bears? His job is to ensure the coaches have the pieces to ensure success, and so far he hasn't come close to hitting that. On the offensive side, anyway.
Yeah, the McCaskey's have been hands-off, terrible owners for decades.

The Lions are garbage, the Bears are garbage and for the most part, the Vikings are garbage, which always makes the Packers look better than their record.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:04 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
That team has been so bad this past decade but I hadn't realized until I just checked that they were 3-13 and 5-11 in the two seasons prior to Nagy's arrival.

He coached them up to 12-4, then 8-8 the past two seasons. But like you said, they'll probably fire him because the McCaskey's are absolutely clueless.

If he's fired, he'll get snatched up immediately.
Yeah, FWIW, I think Nagy has made chicken salad out of chicken shit. He's been borderline great given the mess he was handed.
[Reply]
jdubya 04:09 PM 02-25-2021
A bit bigger an arm, but yeah, that's spot on.
.......and 8 pro bowls and a Super Bowl ring.......
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:12 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
.......and 8 pro bowls and a Super Bowl ring.......
I could be wrong, but I think he was talking about Prescott, not Wilson.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 04:16 PM 02-25-2021
I never did understand why they let Brian Schottenheimer go,did Russ not like his philosophy or maybe it was Carroll.
[Reply]
jdubya 05:42 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I could be wrong, but I think he was talking about Prescott, not Wilson.
I stand corrected, thanks
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up