ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Wilson not happy with the Seahawks?
Halfcan 11:22 PM 02-11-2021
https://sports.yahoo.com/report-more...201257575.html

Charean Williams
Thu, February 11, 2021, 2:12 PM·1 min read

Seattle Seahawks

Russell Wilson
Other teams are wondering what is going on in Seattle. Maybe the Seahawks are wondering what is going on, too.

Russell Wilson‘s media tour has prompted questions about his future with the team.

That has prompted other teams to reach out to the Seahawks about the quarterback’s availability.

Tom Pelissero of NFL Media reports that “more teams have reached out about Russell Wilson, but the Seahawks have shown no inclination to trade their star quarterback, whose media tour continues.”

Wilson’s comments make it clear he isn’t happy with the Seahawks, who reportedly aren’t happy with Wilson’s public comments of dissatisfaction.

His media tour continues Friday on The Ellen Show, so stay tuned.

Winning cures everything, and Wilson and the Seahawks haven’t done much of that in the postseason in recent years.

Wilson hasn’t won a Super Bowl since his second season. He hasn’t been to a Super Bowl since his third season. The Seahawks are only 3-5 in the postseason the past six seasons, failing to advance past the divisional round.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:42 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by GoForIt:
Wilson said one of his choices would be the Jets. That makes both Watson and now Wilson that have named the Jets as a preferred destination. Selah must be one heck of a players coach.
Lifestyle and the appeal of being the guy to turn the franchises fortune around.
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:44 AM 02-25-2021
Wilson also mentioned the Raiders :-)
[Reply]
Hoover 11:47 AM 02-25-2021
I don't see why Vegas would be attractive to Watson or Wilson.

Denver, sure. But I still believe that if these QBs are actually on the market, then big market teams like Dallas and New England will come calling.
[Reply]
wazu 11:49 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I don't see why Vegas would be attractive to Watson or Wilson.

Denver, sure. But I still believe that if these QBs are actually on the market, then big market teams like Dallas and New England will come calling.
Every NFL player wants to play for the Raiders. (Except Mahomes, of course.) It's one of the strange paradoxes in all of sports. "I want to go somewhere that I can win. I want to play for the Raiders."
[Reply]
Eureka 11:50 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
They do have a good offensive line, a great TE, and decent RB. Las Vegas isn't to bad of a destination.

Does Wilson make the 8-8 Raiders a better team. I think so.
[Reply]
GoForIt 11:52 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
I can see the Raiders being appealing, playing for Gruden and being in Vegas.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 11:52 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Every NFL player wants to play for the Raiders. (Except Mahomes, of course.) It's one of the strange paradoxes in all of sports. "I want to go somewhere that I can win. I want to play for the Raiders."
It made more sense when the raiders were in California. Of course that's where rich young athletes want to live. But Las Vegas? Fuck that.
[Reply]
GoForIt 11:53 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
They do have a good offensive line, a great TE, and decent RB. Las Vegas isn't to bad of a destination.

Does Wilson make the 8-8 Raiders a better team. I think so.
If he goes there then Denver stays in the basement for a looong time. Unless of course they get Watson. :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 11:55 AM 02-25-2021
If Raiders get Wilson it will be Wilson and no one else.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:55 AM 02-25-2021
Isn’t Carr in the middle of signing a long term deal with the Faid?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:56 AM 02-25-2021

The #Raiders don't want to trade QB Derek Carr and are closing on a contract extension, per @caplannfl

The #Colts recently looked into acquiring Carr but were turned down. Caplan adds that "Last year around this time, he was 100% available." pic.twitter.com/Kb5w1m53vu

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) February 22, 2021

[Reply]
wazu 11:58 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I somehow missed this. That's awesome. Hope they back up the Brinks truck for this one. Raider for life.
[Reply]
Eureka 11:59 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
It made more sense when the raiders were in California. Of course that's where rich young athletes want to live. But Las Vegas? **** that.
Vegas is one of those tax free places. Unlike CA which has one of the highest tax rates in the nation.

Originally Posted by GoForIt:
If he goes there then Denver stays in the basement for a looong time. Unless of course they get Watson. :-)
Wilson and Watson in the AFC WEST. That sounds like a lot of good football for all of us to watch.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:00 PM 02-25-2021
good lord the raiders are dumb

CARRbage will never do anything he is such a bitch
[Reply]
Hoover 12:06 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
If Raiders get Wilson it will be Wilson and no one else.
This.

Shootouts vs Mahomes!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up