ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Wilson not happy with the Seahawks?
Halfcan 11:22 PM 02-11-2021
https://sports.yahoo.com/report-more...201257575.html

Charean Williams
Thu, February 11, 2021, 2:12 PM·1 min read

Seattle Seahawks

Russell Wilson
Other teams are wondering what is going on in Seattle. Maybe the Seahawks are wondering what is going on, too.

Russell Wilson‘s media tour has prompted questions about his future with the team.

That has prompted other teams to reach out to the Seahawks about the quarterback’s availability.

Tom Pelissero of NFL Media reports that “more teams have reached out about Russell Wilson, but the Seahawks have shown no inclination to trade their star quarterback, whose media tour continues.”

Wilson’s comments make it clear he isn’t happy with the Seahawks, who reportedly aren’t happy with Wilson’s public comments of dissatisfaction.

His media tour continues Friday on The Ellen Show, so stay tuned.

Winning cures everything, and Wilson and the Seahawks haven’t done much of that in the postseason in recent years.

Wilson hasn’t won a Super Bowl since his second season. He hasn’t been to a Super Bowl since his third season. The Seahawks are only 3-5 in the postseason the past six seasons, failing to advance past the divisional round.
[Reply]
Dante84 02:47 PM 02-22-2021
Dov Kleiman is such a piece of shit Mahomes hater.
[Reply]
kcclone 02:51 PM 02-22-2021
3 1st Rounders isn't enough for Wilson, IMO.

3 1st's and 2 2nd's is what it would take for me to even entertain it if I were Seattle
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:55 PM 02-22-2021
Wonder if they could work out a Watson for Wilson swap.
[Reply]
Dante84 02:57 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Wouldn't Russ have to approve that? I imagine he has a no-trade policy.

If so, no way he bites on that.
[Reply]
BossChief 03:00 PM 02-22-2021
If I don’t have a QB and can get Russ for 3 firsts, I pull the trigger.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:03 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Wilson doesn't want to get hit. He'd hate it in Houston.

Of course, Watson has the same problem with not getting rid of the ball, so I'm sure he'd get the shit beat out of him in Seattle too.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:05 PM 02-22-2021
The Seahawks wanted Josh Allen. They were sniffing around him and Patrick and his camp got pissed about it.

They would have drafted Josh Allen. Might have been okay for them seeing as Allen panned out well, though he’s not Russ
[Reply]
staylor26 03:08 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Dov Kleiman is such a piece of shit Mahomes hater.
Who the fook is that guy?

I noticed him first when he was pushing the narrative that Mahomes threw his teammates under the bus, and now I’m noticing his tweets everywhere.

Fuck that cocksucker.
[Reply]
Hoover 03:12 PM 02-22-2021
First, I thank God that the Chiefs have Patrick Mahomes even morning and night.

But damn, we Chiefs fans live in the darkness of QB hell for decades, and now all this talent is available if you are willing to pay the price.

I think a lot of shit is going to happen in the next 45 days.

If I'm Jerry Jones, there is no fucking way I pay Dak, when I could potentially get a Watson or Wilson. A QB like that in Dallas would print money for Jerry. I don't know how in hell they could pull it off, but damn I'd move heaven and earth to make that happen.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:14 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
First, I thank God that the Chiefs have Patrick Mahomes even morning and night.

But damn, we Chiefs fans live in the darkness of QB hell for decades, and now all this talent is available if you are willing to pay the price.

I think a lot of shit is going to happen in the next 45 days.

If I'm Jerry Jones, there is no fucking way I pay Dak, when I could potentially get a Watson or Wilson. A QB like that in Dallas would print money for Jerry. I don't know how in hell they could pull it off, but damn I'd move heaven and earth to make that happen.
I would easily give up three first round picks for Wilson if I’m Jones. He has the offensive line and the weapons to make it deep in the playoffs on that team.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:17 PM 02-22-2021
Why the fuck would Seattle want first rounders anyway? They've been fucking awful in recent years drafting.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:19 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Why the fuck would Seattle want first rounders anyway? They've been fucking awful in recent years drafting.
To draft more RBs.
[Reply]
bobhill 03:20 PM 02-22-2021
Trade Mahomes for Wilson?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:23 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by bobhill:
Trade Mahomes for Wilson?
Leave that to Deberg, please.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:34 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I'd rather remove my eyes with a rusty spoon.

[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up