ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Water Only Fasting. No food for 10 days
Eureka 01:50 PM 01-21-2021
I'm currently on a water only type fast which means no food and only water. I plan on fasting for 10 days and I'm currently on day 7. I feel great right now physically and I'm just mentally thinking of food periodically lol but no real hunger pains. After day 3 I get a big boost of energy and I feel spry. My body feels younger with less drag if that makes sense. I'm able to complete all my daily tasks without being tired.

Last Thursday night I had my last meal (intake of calories) which consisted of Beef Broth. I weighed 238lbs that night and as of this morning I weighed in at 224lbs. I originally started fasting few years back due to a digestion issue the doctors couldn't figure out. A 7 day fast cured that medical issue and I've been doing a fast every year since. I think a lot of people should try water fasting at least once in their life. There are so many Medical benefits with water fasting.

CP'ers will be disappointed or maybe even happy for me in that I haven't taken a crap in 5 days.

Thought it would be cool topic for discussion. Anyone here tried or know of anyone trying this kind of fasting? Any health benefits happen?

EDIT: Added a documentary that is a must watch! It's very interesting information regarding the science of fasting. It shows what other countries do and it inspired me to do my first 7 day fast. Let us know what you think of the Documentary.

[Reply]
Molitoth 01:53 PM 01-21-2021
If you have lost that much weight, shaved your goatee, and traded in your camero... I don't think you belong here anymore.
[Reply]
wazu 01:53 PM 01-21-2021
Good work. I think I'd lose my mind doing that during the playoffs.
[Reply]
SupDock 01:54 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
I'm currently on a water only type fast which means no food and only water. I plan on fasting for 10 days and I'm currently on day 7. I feel great right now physically and I'm just mentally thinking of food periodically lol but no real hunger pains. After day 3 I get a big boost of energy and I feel spry. My body feels younger with less drag if that makes sense. I'm able to complete all my daily tasks without being tired.

Last Thursday night I had my last meal (intake of calories) which consisted of Beef Broth. I weighed 238lbs that night and as of this morning I weighed in at 224lbs. I originally started fasting few years back due to a digestion issue the doctors couldn't figure out. A 7 day fast cured that medical issue and I've been doing a fast every year since. I think a lot of people should try water fasting at least once in their life. There are so many Medical benefits with water fasting.

CP'ers will be disappointed or maybe even happy for me in that I haven't taken a crap in 5 days.

Thought it would be cool topic for discussion. Anyone here tried or know of anyone trying this kind of fasting? Any health benefits happen?
Are you taking any electrolyte supplements?
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 01:55 PM 01-21-2021
Raiders fans training for prison life while we’re in the AFC championship game is the most symbolic thing this board has seen in awhile.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:55 PM 01-21-2021
Meh. Given the choice, I'd rather be fat.
[Reply]
SupDock 01:55 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:

[Reply]
The Franchise 01:57 PM 01-21-2021
Make sure you’re getting electrolytes and when you break your fast....take it easy. Don’t eat a full meal.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:57 PM 01-21-2021
Sounds a bit dangerous.

Are you doing it just to lose weight?
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:57 PM 01-21-2021
[Reply]
shitgoose 01:57 PM 01-21-2021
I do 72 hour fasts periodically, 3 or 4 times a year. I feel they are beneficial and help “reset” things from an eating standpoint. These fasts are typically preceded by a period of gluttony (holidays, vacations, business trips)

I do drink a cup of black coffee each morning when I fast
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 02:01 PM 01-21-2021
Are you taking any supplements for the electrolytes?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:02 PM 01-21-2021
this fat fuck has been trying to give me beta dating advice for weeks :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:04 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by shitgoose:
I do 72 hour fasts periodically, 3 or 4 times a year. I feel they are beneficial and help “reset” things from an eating standpoint. These fasts are typically preceded by a period of gluttony (holidays, vacations, business trips)

I do drink a cup of black coffee each morning when I fast
Hence your moniker :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 02:05 PM 01-21-2021
That sounds...unwise. I hope you're at least consulting a doctor in the process.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Up