ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Nzoner's Game Room>Anybody been vaccinated yet?
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:37 AM 01-12-2021
Any side affects?

I can go get a shot tomorrow if I want. Just wanted to see if anybody here was a zombie first.
[Reply]
RustShack 08:23 PM 02-27-2021
One of my friends works in a hospital, as does his wife. He said he got sick after his first shot, and really sick after his second shot. His wife who got the same shot was completely fine both times.
[Reply]
Captain Obvious 08:42 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by RustShack:
One of my friends works in a hospital, as does his wife. He said he got sick after his first shot, and really sick after his second shot. His wife who got the same shot was completely fine both times.
I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere. Maybe some of you all have....

For those who get really sick after the first or second shot, is that an indicator that they likely would have been hit hard, like admitted to the hospital hard, if they caught COVID?
[Reply]
jdubya 08:44 PM 02-27-2021
My dad had his second Moderna yesterday. Feels nothing so far. Says his arm isn’t even sore.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 02:47 AM 02-28-2021
My uncle (68 year old) just got his 2nd shot last week...said neither of them had any side effects or arm pain...noted that he normally does experience a small amount of arm pain each year when he gets a flu shot, was surprised that the two covid shots didn't have that.
[Reply]
J Diddy 03:23 PM 03-04-2021
I had my second dose of Moderna yesterday. Felt pretty good early in the day. About 9:30 last night felt like ass. I went to bed and apparently for approximately 7 hours straight had many fabulous conversations played out loud as I talked in my sleep. According to the wife, I chastised the dogs for shitting on the floor, chastised friends for not bringing the right kind of beer, chastised my former boss at Domino's for being a nitpicky bastard, and was very vocal about my current job/boss. 4 times my wife shook me and said quit working and sleep.

I woke up today feeling like I had the flu. Bones ached like crazy. That has finally subsided and temp dropped and I feel good. Don't feel bad about taking sick leave as 3/4 of the office was out today. Plus it's there.
[Reply]
HemiEd 04:03 PM 03-04-2021
Got my first shot today, it was pretty interesting. It was me and then a bunch of old people.
Probably one of the most well organized and well run events I have ever attended. They really had their shit together in Branson.

The side effects have been horrible.

I used the neighbors Kabota with box blade to work our drive way, then I put the battery back in my 48 Allis Chalmers and smoothed out the driveway even better.
Then I hooked the wagon up to the Husqvarna mower with two bags of fertilizer and fertilized all the trees and shrubs (bunches).
Getting ready to make shrimp and brown rice with peas for dinner and hope I get feeling better after that. :-)
[Reply]
J Diddy 04:17 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Got my first shot today, it was pretty interesting. It was me and then a bunch of old people.
Probably one of the most well organized and well run events I have ever attended. They really had their shit together in Branson.

The side effects have been horrible.

I used the neighbors Kabota with box blade to work our drive way, then I put the battery back in my 48 Allis Chalmers and smoothed out the driveway even better.
Then I hooked the wagon up to the Husqvarna mower with two bags of fertilizer and fertilized all the trees and shrubs (bunches).
Getting ready to make shrimp and brown rice with peas for dinner and hope I get feeling better after that. :-)
The first shot I had no side effects. The second was hell.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:38 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
The first shot I had no side effects. The second was hell.
That is what I am hearing J Diddy, not really looking forward to it, especially since it is going to be on April 1st.

Sorry you had such a rough time.
[Reply]
J Diddy 05:58 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
That is what I am hearing J Diddy, not really looking forward to it, especially since it is going to be on April 1st.

Sorry you had such a rough time.
Could have been worse. symptoms subsided in less than 24 hours.

Just showing me that it worked I suppose.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Up