ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 31
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Media Center>Disney+: WandaVision
keg in kc 05:06 PM 09-21-2020
I didn't think I wanted to watch this. Then the trailer premiered last night.

[Reply]
staylor26 03:09 AM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Direckshun 05:53 AM 02-14-2021
If that was the case, they wouldn't have taken Vision to Wakanda to have the Mind Stone extracted.
That was a decision made by a different group: a clique of unaccountable superheroes who don’t fear enhanced beings and knew Vision.

SHIELD & SWORD are theoretically operating within an accountable bureaucracy, are not superheroes and fear enhanced beings, and didn’t know Vision personally.

It makes sense to me that different groups make different decisions.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:25 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
That was a decision made by a different group: a clique of unaccountable superheroes who don’t fear enhanced beings and knew Vision.

SHIELD & SWORD are theoretically operating within an accountable bureaucracy, are not superheroes and fear enhanced beings, and didn’t know Vision personally.

It makes sense to me that different groups make different decisions.
Vision was created by Tony Stark and no other agency has or had the authority to do anything with his remains, as he wasn’t human nor was he created by a state or federal agency.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:33 PM 02-14-2021
There are so many ways to bring people back from the dead in the MCU that I'll be shocked if they don't bring back a few at some point in the timeline.

I'm also half expecting them to use their Time Machine at some point so that Captain America (Chris Evans) can return to his current age by pushing time through him, as they did with Scott Lang in their initial experiments in Endgame.
Oh, I think they have plans for Cap.

I suspect we may eventually get to SEE what Sam asked Cap to tell him about at the end of Endgame...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:21 PM 02-18-2021

Rest your eyes on this brand-new clip from the seventh episode of @MarvelStudios' #WandaVision, streaming tomorrow on #DisneyPlus. pic.twitter.com/QJDEq8AJgs

— Disney+ (@disneyplus) February 18, 2021

[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:08 PM 02-18-2021
So it appears that Wandavision had a fairly precipitous drop in viewers from early numbers. I still really enjoy the show and would say it's top 5 in the best things the MCU has put out.

Marvel might be a tad disappointed to see WandaVision drop from 434M in Week 1 to 376M in Week 2 with 3 episodes, Wandavision also didn't reach the Top 10 of SVOD licensed programs, Which is worrying for High budget flagship Marvel show.

— Abdelmouttaleb Azeddine (@Abdelmou2taleb) February 18, 2021

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:23 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
So it appears that Wandavision had a fairly precipitous drop in viewers from early numbers. I still really enjoy the show and would say it's top 5 in the best things the MCU has put out.
No offense but whoever wrote and posted that is completely full of shit. And the bozo you quoted has 27 followers, so he's not exactly a solid source for entertainment news.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlyma...h=fe5617161333

WandaVision is the #1 streamed program worldwide.

Specifically, Parrot Analytics noted that while initially WandaVision had somewhat lackluster viewing metrics, bouncing between the number 7 and 35 spots worldwide, it eventually landed as the second or third most in-demand series since its third episode released on Jan. 22.

But on Feb. 5, when episode five was released featuring a shocking ending, the Jac Schaeffer-created series propelled to the title of “number one series worldwide.” It has remained there ever since as of Feb. 7, the last day data was available.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:26 PM 02-18-2021
Since all Disney+ series are released weekly, it takes a while for their numbers to rise, as most are used to binging an entire Netflix or Amazon series in a matter of days, so making the comparison to those series is an exercise in futility.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 04:00 PM 02-18-2021
I've read that Parrot Analytics is not a great source either...
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:14 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I've read that Parrot Analytics is not a great source either...
Well, that source is wrong as well.

The only time Netflix, Disney+, Hulu or Amazon releases their streaming numbers is when their programs are wildly successful but otherwise, their streams are a mystery. Even the PRO's don't have access to their numbers directly from the streamers, so they're relying on Parrot to provide reliable numbers in order to pay composers like myself.

Parrot Analytics was the first company to determine streaming metrics and once Nielsen noticed how many companies subscribed to their service, opened up a streaming division as well but they're still well behind Parrot.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:32 AM 02-19-2021
Absolutely LOVE the Always Sunny references.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 03:20 AM 02-19-2021
Now we’re starting to get some answers!!!!!!!!!!

Also FYI...there is a mid-credits scene this week.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:05 PM 02-19-2021
Spoilers and Easter Eggs for the past couple months.

[Reply]
staylor26 08:47 PM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Spoilers and Easter Eggs for the past couple months.

:-)

I do still think “Pietro” could be Mephisto though (or Nightmare), but they definitely made it seem like she was controlling the character, so it’s probably doubtful.

But “Ralph”? Since we haven’t seen him yet, I think that’s where we get Mephisto or Nightmare.

Great episode :-)
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 01:37 AM 02-20-2021
No offense but whoever wrote and posted that is completely full of shit. And the bozo you quoted has 27 followers, so he's not exactly a solid source for entertainment news.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlyma...h=fe5617161333

WandaVision is the #1 streamed program worldwide.

Specifically, Parrot Analytics noted that while initially WandaVision had somewhat lackluster viewing metrics, bouncing between the number 7 and 35 spots worldwide, it eventually landed as the second or third most in-demand series since its third episode released on Jan. 22.

But on Feb. 5, when episode five was released featuring a shocking ending, the Jac Schaeffer-created series propelled to the title of “number one series worldwide.” It has remained there ever since as of Feb. 7, the last day data was available.
Considering that this last episode crashed Disney+ for almost an hour and a half when it dropped Thursday, I would say that plenty of people are watching.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 31
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up