ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 31
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Media Center>Disney+: WandaVision
keg in kc 05:06 PM 09-21-2020
I didn't think I wanted to watch this. Then the trailer premiered last night.

[Reply]
-King- 06:27 PM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Regarding the Agnes/Vision scene...

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:36 PM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Critiquing is not giving up. I seriously doubt many people stopped watching.
This series is having a phenomenal run.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlyma...h=d65948961333

Disney+’s ‘WandaVision’ Cast Into Top Viewing Spot Worldwide

Disne DIS -1.7%y+ looks clearly to have its second successful original on its hands with Marvel’s WandaVision. The miniseries, based on the Marvel Comics characters, has seen a huge surge in viewership, even rising to the status of number one series worldwide.

That’s according to Parrot Analytics, the audience attention measurement system that captures an audience behavior dataset by sifting through social media, fan ratings, and piracy data to represent audience demand. Their calculation shows that the sitcom-styled show has become the world’s most in-demand TV show across all platforms less than four weeks after its Jan. 15th debut. And in a stroke of good timing, the formidable viewership comes just prior to Disney’s upcoming earnings call.

Specifically, Parrot Analytics noted that while initially WandaVision had somewhat lackluster viewing metrics, bouncing between the number 7 and 35 spots worldwide, it eventually landed as the second or third most in-demand series since its third episode released on Jan. 22.

But on Feb. 5, when episode five was released featuring a shocking ending, the Jac Schaeffer-created series propelled to the title of “number one series worldwide.” It has remained there ever since as of Feb. 7, the last day data was available.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 06:39 PM 02-13-2021
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Direckshun 07:28 PM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
One aspect of Endgame that never made sense to me is that before trying to extract the Mind Stone in Wakanda, Bruce made the plea that Vision is made up a complex network, including part Tony, part Bruce, part Ultron and part of the Mind Stone. He went on to say that "If we remove the Stone, maybe the best parts of Vision still remain".

So, with that being the case, and Bruce & Tony surviving The Snap, why didn't they at least attempt to bring Vision back? Why was he stored in a warehouse for 5 years?

Why didn't they make an attempt to revive him without the Mind Stone?
You risk an Ultron.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:36 PM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah. Olsen is a smoke show. I’d win wars for that.

I think the thing that really surprised me (she’s always been hot, I just can’t stop talking about it) is how good of an actress she is (became? IDK). They’ve really put a lot on her and she has done a TON of stuff that could fall flat. Bettany has been awesome forever, but I didn’t expect Olsen to deliver such a good performance. I’m truly impressed.

They’re beating us over the head a bit with Rambeau, but whatever. This is awesome.
Go check out Wind River. She brings some chops to that role, and Jeremy Renner co-stars with her. Really great flick.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:38 PM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 07:40 PM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 07:42 PM 02-13-2021
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:35 PM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:36 PM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
You risk an Ultron.
If that was the case, they wouldn't have taken Vision to Wakanda to have the Mind Stone extracted.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:46 PM 02-13-2021
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Buehler445 08:50 PM 02-13-2021
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:01 PM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
staylor26 02:43 AM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Critiquing is not giving up. I seriously doubt many people stopped watching.
I didn’t say it was. I have friends that did and I’ve seen people on the internet claimed they did as well. I wasn’t talking about CP.

Obviously “so many” was hyperbolic, but I saw a lot of “this show sucks” “worst show ever” takes after the 2 episode release too. I wouldn’t consider that a critique as much as a knee jerk reaction.

People have no patience these days. That was my point.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:03 AM 02-14-2021
Not remarked enough about Olsen is how ably she shifts subtly between narratives and the acting styles each demands.

She captures the essence of the sitcom housewife as it evolves over the decades, then when the pressures and uncertainties of the real world impinge, she shifts and the mood shifts with her.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 31
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up