ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 71
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Media Center>MCU Meta Discussion
DaFace 05:54 PM 07-16-2019
The various movies obviously deserve their own threads once things actually start moving on them, but it seems like we should have a place just for general discussion about what they're planning. So here ya go.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:12 PM 02-26-2021
The is the first poster of The Eternals:

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:13 PM 02-26-2021
I think that Richard Madden would have killed it as Reed Richards but I'm sure he'll be great in this film.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:14 PM 02-26-2021
Here's another although it's strange that Angelina Jolie is missing from both posters.

[Reply]
Fish 05:29 PM 02-26-2021
Still don't understand how they're going to pull off the Eternals and make them fit with the existing MCU. Unless they really nerf them or something.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:01 AM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Some of the very best TV ever made IMHO.
Never watched the second season or the last JJ season once I heard they were cancelled I was upset. I did finish Daredevil. Worth a watch still?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:02 AM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Here's another although it's strange that Angelina Jolie is missing from both posters.

Glad the didn't show Black Knight
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:03 AM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Never watched the second season or the last JJ season once I heard they were cancelled I was upset. I did finish Daredevil. Worth a watch still?
Absofuckinglutely. Punisher season 2 is amazing.

The last season of Jessica Jones isn't as good as the prior seasons, but still worth a watch.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:06 AM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
As I mentioned in the WandaVision thread, I've been watching all of the Marvel movies in groups the past few weeks such as Captain America 1, 2 & 3, Ant-Man 1 & 2, Spider-Man 1 & 2, Guardians 1 & 2 and so on.

But wow, are Thor 1 & 2 just awful or what? I mean just how stupid is Asgard and its people?

They have amazing technology that enables them to travel anywhere in the Universe yet their warriors carry swords?

They have a King, which is dumb in an of itself but even worse yet, peasants? Why does Asgard have peasants? They have amazing technology and their world should be wealthy AF yet people willingly choose to live in filth and tattered clothing when they can just up and leave their world for a better life elsewhere?

I love the character of Thor but good grief, those are some really, really dumb movies.
Thor1 has gotten better for me on subsequent watchings, but Thor2 is ass and gets worse trying to watch it again. Last time I tried to watch Thor2, I couldn't finish. Not saying Thor1 is great, but still not as bad as I first thought.

Thor Ragnarok is my favorite Marvel movie though.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:13 AM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Still don't understand how they're going to pull off the Eternals and make them fit with the existing MCU. Unless they really nerf them or something.
When Guardians of the Galaxy was first announced, I had no idea why they would choose that small-ish niche group to make a movie about. But today, could you imagine the MCU without them? And as far as throttling them down, I think we're seeing a buildup to the heavy hitting cosmic side of Marvel, so I hope they let the Eternals be shown in all their power (still waiting for Drax to get leveled up after getting dumped in that vat of Celestial brain juice by Ronin).
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:46 AM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Yes. Watch DD S2 then the 2 Punisher Series.

It’s fucking great.

The DD S2 stuff with Bernthal in it is good enough its worth a rewatch.

Do it.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03-01-2021, 04:44 PM
This message has been deleted by DaneMcCloud.
Bowser 10:52 PM 03-07-2021

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:42 PM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Absofuckinglutely. Punisher season 2 is amazing.

The last season of Jessica Jones isn't as good as the prior seasons, but still worth a watch.
Nice I'll have to give it a shot
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:44 PM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yes. Watch DD S2 then the 2 Punisher Series.

It’s fucking great.

The DD S2 stuff with Bernthal in it is good enough its worth a rewatch.

Do it.
Will do for sure!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:39 PM 03-13-2021
I watched Agent Carter a few weeks back and started Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. about 10 days ago.

I'm 16 episodes in but there are 136 in total, so it's going to take a looooooooooooooong time to finish it.

Is it worth the time?
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:14 PM 03-13-2021
I didn’t finish shield. Started off cool then took a series of hard lefts and ended up weird as hell. I mean WEIRD.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 71
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up