ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 32
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Media Center>Cyberpunk 2077
Pants 08:18 PM 06-10-2018

[Reply]
Fish 02:09 AM 12-15-2020
So many moments when I just stop and take in the scenery.

I always cycle through armor every time I get something better, so the pics are always crazy different. Which results in my character looking everything from Cam Newton to Blade Runner badass and sometimes a mix of both. LOL. Except for the damn hat. My hat has like an ~80 point armor bonus so I've been wearing the stupid thing for a long time. Sometimes looking like a forever virgin mall ninja.

I put all resources and upgrades into weapons, and just rely on looting for armor.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:48 AM 12-15-2020
Skippy is awesome. That is all.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:19 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
How do you do, fellow netrunners...

Steve Buscemi?
[Reply]
Pants 09:55 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Steve Buscemi?

[Reply]
keg in kc 08:48 PM 12-15-2020
Just had my first real bug. Inventory wouldn't work. While my character had no pants on.

Reloading saves didn't fix it. Was starting to panic but fortunately a shutdown and reboot appears to have fixed it.
[Reply]
Fish 09:23 PM 12-15-2020
I ended up with a serious bug that really freaked me out because I only had one save file. I finished a mission, and all of a sudden I could not equip any weapon, or use any item. If I went to inventory and tried to equip one, it said "Action not allowed." Restarting the game didn't help. I looked it up online, and saw quite a few pages about it. The recommendation to fix was to somehow activate a cutscene. I went to a couple mission starts to see if that would work, but it didn't. The webpages said the easiest way to find a cutscene was to go to a hooker. Found one on the map after travelling a really long ways.

It was a fucking male hooker.

Got my guns back though....
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:44 PM 12-15-2020
I've been obsessive compulsive about saves the whole time. I rotate between about 10.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:47 PM 12-15-2020
Sequence broke a quest that I have no way of finishing now, so that's nice. It was a side mission so nothing to get too upset about, but I've read that there's potential for that to happen quite a few times throughout the game.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 10:15 PM 12-15-2020
I've been looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 for years. Constructed a whole gaming rig around the prospects of playing one of my favorite settings built by the same studio that made Witcher 3. No, I was not expecting Witcher 3 IN THE FUUUUUUUUUTUUUUREEEE, but I was expecting the same level of quality.

It pains me to say this, but the world feels....dead. Just this past hour, I wandered around breaking up 4 assaults and it all felt the same.

Even the side-quests are nowhere near as satisfying as I had hoped they would be, and yes, I was at least hoping that the side-hustles would be of Witcher 3 quality.

The bugs don't bother me. I've only had one show up and it was hilarious (my gun wouldn't stop automatically shooting into a crowd when equipped).

I put way too much into this game to move on. I'm more than willing to give it a shot to pick itself up off the mat, but I have no idea if what I've listed can be "fixed" with a patch or five.

The Witcher 3 had issues from the start and it morphed into one of the finest games of all time. I have to hope that the same scenario plays out here.
[Reply]
Fish 10:30 PM 12-15-2020

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:48 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
I've been looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 for years. Constructed a whole gaming rig around the prospects of playing one of my favorite settings built by the same studio that made Witcher 3. No, I was not expecting Witcher 3 IN THE FUUUUUUUUUTUUUUREEEE, but I was expecting the same level of quality.

It pains me to say this, but the world feels....dead. Just this past hour, I wandered around breaking up 4 assaults and it all felt the same.

Even the side-quests are nowhere near as satisfying as I had hoped they would be, and yes, I was at least hoping that the side-hustles would be of Witcher 3 quality.

The bugs don't bother me. I've only had one show up and it was hilarious (my gun wouldn't stop automatically shooting into a crowd when equipped).

I put way too much into this game to move on. I'm more than willing to give it a shot to pick itself up off the mat, but I have no idea if what I've listed can be "fixed" with a patch or five.

The Witcher 3 had issues from the start and it morphed into one of the finest games of all time. I have to hope that the same scenario plays out here.
Currently it has the vastness of an ocean with the shallowness of a kiddie pool.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:46 AM 12-16-2020
Sometimes I wonder what game other people are playing. I've done probably 40 different side jobs just in Watson, every single one has provided some background details about what's going on in the City, and a number have branched off into other side quests.

There's a ton of depth there. Maybe people aren't reading any of the shards?

And no, I'm not counting the police stuff, the assaults and bounties. Although a few of those have some interesting details, too, about police corruption. But those mostly feel like random world events. But the fixer stuff?

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I was burned out on standard fantasy. Because this game has held my attention way more than Witcher 3 ever did. I'll actually finish this one. Eventually. A week and a half vacation doesn't appear to be time enough
[Reply]
Fish 01:34 AM 12-16-2020
Hey baby. How you doin? Wanna hang out?

LOL.. just kidding got shit to do....

[Reply]
Pants 09:44 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Sometimes I wonder what game other people are playing. I've done probably 40 different side jobs just in Watson, every single one has provided some background details about what's going on in the City, and a number have branched off into other side quests.

There's a ton of depth there. Maybe people aren't reading any of the shards?

And no, I'm not counting the police stuff, the assaults and bounties. Although a few of those have some interesting details, too, about police corruption. But those mostly feel like random world events. But the fixer stuff?

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I was burned out on standard fantasy. Because this game has held my attention way more than Witcher 3 ever did. I'll actually finish this one. Eventually. A week and a half vacation doesn't appear to be time enough
This game has SO much more content and story and depth than Witcher 3. Maybe it's the NPC density that's making it seem shallow to folks? The Witcher was mostly open, empty space so when you came across a village, it had a couple of quests and you were like "oh, hey, content!"

The world building and attention to detail is staggering in Cyberpunk. If I start thinking about the amount of work that alone took, I start getting anxiety, LOL.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:50 AM 12-16-2020
I'm reading every shard and every e-mail I come across.

It's also fun to listen to NPC conversations. I wish there was more.

I keep finding new ads to laugh at, too.

All of the ads are hysterical.

I've played 27 hours and there are two places the game won't even let me get close to right now. Both frustrating and amazing.

I jumped into the water and tried to swim out to the space launchpad and it blocked me. :-)
[Reply]
Page 21 of 32
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up