ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 38
« First < 283435363738
Media Center>Justice League (2017)
Munson 04:34 PM 07-23-2016

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:21 AM 02-27-2021
Coates is an excellent writer. I'd watch it.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:59 AM 02-27-2021
Love Coates and glad this is happening. I still hope they can do another Henry Cavill superman too.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:46 PM 03-01-2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=8qBQvwXLoQk

Snyder says that Justice League will end with a cliffhanger, which is typical WarnerMedia/DC.

They're telling a story without a conclusion.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:35 PM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=8qBQvwXLoQk



Snyder says that Justice League will end with a cliffhanger, which is typical WarnerMedia/DC.



They're telling a story without a conclusion.
Going to be frustrating since they can't commit to cavill as superman also.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:31 PM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Going to be frustrating since they can't commit to cavill as superman also.
Exactly.

There are so many iterations of Batman that I just don't understand why WarnerMedia can't move forward with both Cavill and the JJ/Coates versions of Superman as well.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:15 PM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Exactly.



There are so many iterations of Batman that I just don't understand why WarnerMedia can't move forward with both Cavill and the JJ/Coates versions of Superman as well.
It sounds like he wants to come back too. I'm now watching the CW Superman and Lois to get that fix. First episode was pretty good but I really want Cavill to get a better movie...I want to hat MOS2.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:16 AM 03-02-2021
I was really surprised how different Superman and Lois was from the rest of the CW shows. It has a maturity to it that the rest of the series don't, the look is much more cinematic, even the color palate is different, more subtle, even dark, closer to the film universe than the tv.I haven't watched ep 2 yet, but I was really encouraged by the quality of the pilot.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:50 AM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I was really surprised how different Superman and Lois was from the rest of the CW shows. It has a maturity to it that the rest of the series don't, the look is much more cinematic, even the color palate is different, more subtle, even dark, closer to the film universe than the tv.I haven't watched ep 2 yet, but I was really encouraged by the quality of the pilot.
Yeah I'm hoping it doesn't get drowned by CW in terrible writing. They def have a better budget for this show.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:56 PM 03-02-2021
I heard or read somewhere that HBO max is involved in the production and footing some of the bill for the show, so it's got a higher budget than normal for CW, but I don't know if that's true.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:37 PM 03-02-2021
And news broke today it's already renewed for a 2nd season (along with a bunch of other CW stuff).

Anyway, probably enough of a Superman and Lois detour for this thread.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:43 PM 03-02-2021
One of the YouTube nerds (can't remember which) did a review of it being skeptical going into it, and was pretty impressed, fwiw.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:48 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I heard or read somewhere that HBO max is involved in the production and footing some of the bill for the show, so it's got a higher budget than normal for CW, but I don't know if that's true.
Probably is...the effects look better. Reminds me of something that would've been on dc universe.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:49 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
And news broke today it's already renewed for a 2nd season (along with a bunch of other CW stuff).

Anyway, probably enough of a Superman and Lois detour for this thread.
Wow ..nice...yeah I'm derailing again. I'm just excited for some solid superman story
[Reply]
Page 38 of 38
« First < 283435363738
Up