ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 163 of 270
« First < 63113153159160161162163 164165166167173213263 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:25 AM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Oh, I thought he was talking something of value. If we're just talking about exchanging our bucket of shit for another teams I guess that could happen.
But again, another team's bucket of shit may have value to us. Ward was a bucket of shit for the Cowboys and worked out great for us.

Or you could just be looking for a veteran cap move kind of player. The Ravens love Humphrey (duh) like Young and are stuck with Smith. So would they be willing to move Carr? Potentially. There's nothing sexy about Carr at all but he's been pretty consistent pretty much his entire career and may have another solid season in the tank like he had last year.

Now I don't think the Ravens will deal with us but that's another kind of target you can look for.
[Reply]
chinaski 10:26 AM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think the most under the radar player in camp has to be Khalen Saunders. From reports, he was dominating 1v1 drills against the 2nd team a few days ago.

I really have to wonder if the Chris Jones talk might be because they got this kid and were completely not expecting him to be available when they picked him?

Smart money might be to see how Saunders and Jones play this season. If Saunders plays well and gets 5 or 6 sacks, that might make Jones a bit expendable.
Yeah, I agree. But jesus, Saunders along with Clark and Jones is gonna be NASTY.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:27 AM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Lol at KcKenzie trying to slide into Zendaya's DMs.
Wait, what?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:27 AM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
But again, another team's bucket of shit may have value to us. Ward was a bucket of shit for the Cowboys and worked out great for us.

Or you could just be looking for a veteran cap move kind of player. The Ravens love Humphrey (duh) like Young and are stuck with Smith. So would they be willing to move Carr? Potentially. There's nothing sexy about Carr at all but he's been pretty consistent pretty much his entire career and may have another solid season in the tank like he had last year.

Now I don't think the Ravens will deal with us but that's another kind of target you can look for.
Not sure why they wouldn't deal with us, Baltimore probably should accept they aren't exactly a contender.
[Reply]
O.city 10:27 AM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

I kinda wonder if they'd move Jimmy Smith. I dunno if they can financially, but he's a little older than I thought.

I also looked around at some corners that I thought might be on the outs. I wonder if the Bucs would be interested in moving Hargreaves? Veach likes these high round reclamation projects that fall out of favor, well, theres another one.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:28 AM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I kinda wonder if they'd move Jimmy Smith. I dunno if they can financially, but he's a little older than I thought.

I also looked around at some corners that I thought might be on the outs. I wonder if the Bucs would be interested in moving Hargreaves? Veach likes these high round reclamation projects that fall out of favor, well, theres another one.
Yes let's get Jimmy Smith, we need every player that has character issues with women.
[Reply]
O.city 10:29 AM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yes let's get Jimmy Smith, we need every player that has character issues with women.
[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

We're already that team. Whats one more?
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:30 AM 08-05-2019
Clark with the "Sore" wrist.

There goes that word sore again. I swear they use it for everything now.
[Reply]
oldman 10:31 AM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Smith was rated as PFF best kick returner last year. He will make this team
According to this, 33 returns for 886 yards. To me, that doesn't warrant a roster spot. https://www.footballdb.com/stats/sta...conf=&limit=25
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:32 AM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wait, what?
He retweeted her.
[Reply]
nychief 10:32 AM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
According to this, 8 returns for 198 yards. To me, that doesn't warrant a roster spot.
https://www.footballdb.com/stats/sta...conf=&limit=25

Preseason stats...
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:32 AM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
According to this, 8 returns for 198 yards. To me, that doesn't warrant a roster spot.
https://www.footballdb.com/stats/sta...conf=&limit=25
Those are preseason stats, gramps.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:33 AM 08-05-2019

I wouldn't want to take on his $9.5 million base salary. Of course they'd move him, but why would you want him? Injury history, wasn't very good last season, is over 30 and with the DV problem.

Not even a little bit interested in Smith. The only reason he's relevant is that he may be the person they have to keep that forces them to move Carr instead.
[Reply]
O.city 10:33 AM 08-05-2019
I don't really care about kick returns. Teams just boot it out of the endzone more than not and even if it's just in the endzone, with our offense we don't really need to try and risk it for field position.

Just take it at the 25
[Reply]
Mecca 10:35 AM 08-05-2019
I don't really care about kick returns. Teams just boot it out of the endzone more than not and even if it's just in the endzone, with our offense we don't really need to try and risk it for field position.

Just take it at the 25
They seem to care...if they were comfortable just cutting him they wouldn't be doing what they are.
[Reply]
Page 163 of 270
« First < 63113153159160161162163 164165166167173213263 > Last »
Up