« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
PHOG 07:39 PM 04-27-2019
Who is this woman?
jd1020 07:39 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I'm just as bummed about it as everyone. I just think the writing is on the wall.

This team is snake bit.
Not saying that a team should be full of choir boys but they kind of bring it on themselves by drafting/signing all these talented character concerns.

The Kareem Hunt was a botched situation. I will never defend the Chiefs for releasing him based on that video. When I read the headlines I was expecting to wince but then when it was over I was asking myself, "That's it?" So he lied about... fine him, suspended him without pay, do whatever you want to him short of releasing him and get him some counseling while hes mulling shit over.
Frazod 07:39 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by PHOG:
I guess, I don't even know why I decided to comment, except for the innocent/proven thing, which is kind of a staple of our nation.

I'm not sticking up for the loser, sorry.
Neither am I. And under no circumstances do I condone the actual punching of a little kid by a parent. If that part is true, then Hill can go fuck himself.

Of course, for even daring to suggest that there are two sides to every domestic dispute, I've sent the pink pussy hat crowd into a torches and pitchforks frenzy. Sadly, that's just the world we live in now. :-)
ghak99 07:39 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Check the comments at the bottom after clicking the link. Seems most people are behind what the Chiefs are doing despite this woman's rantings.
Those are definitely not the comments I expected to see on a Yahoo article.
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:43 PM 04-27-2019
I hope she DOES flip. Can't WAIT to watch that defense team shred her lying, manipulative ass. And she can't claim "victim". All of the psychobabble in the world doesn't cover her continually running back to this "monster" and choosing to live with him and be in his presence 24/7, now does it?

Fucking BRING it.
GloryDayz 07:46 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Who is this woman?

ChiefaRoo 07:47 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I hope she DOES flip. Can't WAIT to watch that defense team shred her lying, manipulative ass. And she can't claim "victim". All of the psychobabble in the world doesn't cover her continually running back to this "monster" and choosing to live with him and be in his presence 24/7, now does it?

****ing BRING it.
Agree. I doubt she’s credible at all.
Fishpicker 07:47 PM 04-27-2019
neither parent should have custody. just give the kid to the God-meddlers and lets be done with this. ugh.

ick

yuck
Fishpicker 07:48 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
smartest haircut I've ever seen
mlyonsd 07:49 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Not saying that a team should be full of choirs boys but they kind of bring it on themselves by drafting/signing all these talented character concerns.

The Kareem Hunt was a botched situation. I will never defend the Chiefs for releasing him based on that video. When I read the headlines I was expecting to wince but then when it was over I was asking myself, "That's it?" So he lied about... fine him, suspended him without pay, do whatever you want to him short of releasing him and get him some counseling while hes mulling shit over.
All true. As someone posted before, it's bullshit a team can dump a player like Hunt and someone picks him right back up.

Child abuse is a different matter though IMO. If we lose Hill I would hope the NFL would ban him.
Frazod 07:50 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Those are definitely not the comments I expected to see on a Yahoo article.
Shit, there was even a Raiders fan defending us. :-)
Sassy Squatch 07:50 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:

Who wore it better?
tyreekthefreak 07:50 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
smartest haircut I've ever seen
She played Eddie on the Munsters!
tyreekthefreak 07:51 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
All true. As someone posted before, it's bullshit a team can dump a player like Hunt and someone picks him right back up.

Child abuse is a different matter though IMO. If we lose Hill I would hope the NFL would ban him.
So you have convicted him because of the audio?
Jakemall 07:53 PM 04-27-2019
Suspending Hill until there is a conviction or irrefutable evidence that he has abused his child is the right play. If he didn't have a past, I'd say no action until something concrete had been provided.

Let the legal system play out and take action from there to dump him or reinstate.
Page 62 of 173
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Up