ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 41
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Call Your Shot: Who's the Chiefs first pick?
staylor26 09:14 AM 04-19-2024
Rule: You can change your answer up until next Thursday!

This might be the toughest year yet for this. I can see so many different possibilities, especially considering that I think there's a solid chance the Chiefs trade up.

Edit: It's draft day and I'm changing my pick!

Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia

There's way too much smoke about the Chiefs trading up and/or them targeting a LT. I'm going with a guy that I think could make it into our range, who also has the kind of upside that would have Veach itching to make a move to go get him.
[Reply]
Womble 08:05 PM 04-19-2024
I will chunder everywhere if we draft Jag McConkey.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:09 PM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Guaranteed you saw a white WR on the smaller side and made up your mind instantly.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 08:11 PM 04-19-2024
It wasnt left tackle play that cost us over and over and over again last year. It was receiver. I hope Veach keeps that in mind. Especially if they anticipate Rashee out for much of the year. Do not want to go on the road twice again in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:12 PM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
There are times I wish we could force user subtitles on people. "Miserable Cunt" is an excellent description for Red Dawg.
I’ve heard rumors that the mods have power to change a posters screen name. Not sure if true, but if DM Bob Dole and see what his determination is.

Also for the record I’m going Aidonia Mitchell. And we trade up in front of the Bills to get him, which again sends the Bills war room into a frenzy as he was their pick.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:41 PM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
It wasnt left tackle play that cost us over and over and over again last year. It was receiver. I hope Veach keeps that in mind. Especially if they anticipate Rashee out for much of the year. Do not want to go on the road twice again in the playoffs.
Sure, but this team was toast until Smith came back. If you are trading up, its to protect Mahomes, your biggest investment, for the long term. You can figure out WR. The problem with last year is that we thought we had something in Skyy Moore and Toney, and we ended up not having shit. We also thought we had a vet in MVS. We were bad at WR because we placed too much hope in guys who have never really done shit.
[Reply]
kc79 08:50 PM 04-19-2024
Troy Franklin
[Reply]
huskerdooz 09:11 PM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Veach will try to move up, the cost to get to 16 will be too steep, the teams from about 17-20 won't deal with KC and by 22 and beyond the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

So the Chiefs stay put at 32 and take Jordan Morgan, OT - Arizona.
I don’t think Morgan fits their idea of a LT… arms aren’t long huh enough.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:29 PM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
I'm just the opposite. I'd be happy if we got him at #32.

But then I watched a bunch of his college games, combine workouts, and Senior Bowl practices and know how good he is, instead of just making uninformed stereotypical assumptions.
[Reply]
bigjosh 10:09 PM 04-19-2024

Offensive Reload year incoming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:43 PM 04-19-2024
If a blue chipper fell into striking range, I could see a tackle. Not a likely to happen scenario though.

Anyone that thinks they're trading the farm for a fatty has lost their ****ing mind.

WR or CB I'm thinking. Kool-aid is my sleeper choice but primary one is Legette.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:15 AM 04-20-2024
Xavier Worthy, please
[Reply]
Rausch 03:22 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by bigjosh:

Offensive Reload year incoming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd love Guerendo in the 5th.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 04:04 AM 04-20-2024
I kinda just wanna say someone different. I was thinking trade up for LT before Veach's PC. Now that seems too easy.

I'll say they trade down a little and either Corley or Polk is the pick.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 07:43 AM 04-20-2024
The more mocks I do Mims seems to be going in the ballpark of 20-26. NFC teams own the 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th picks which is good news. I think pick 22 or 23 is where Veach is trying to get.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:46 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks;17487234[B:
]I’d love to see us trade back to somewhere in the 35-45 range, get an extra pick or two, and grab Legette.[/B]

But my call if we stay at 32? Mitchell, followed closely by Coleman. Jordan Morgan if we go OL.

Calling my shot for the guy who 5 years from now will be overwhelmingly viewed as the best player in this class regardless of position: Malik Nabers

I really don’t want the Chargers to draft Nabers. They will if they’re smart, though.

All in on this
[Reply]
Page 8 of 41
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up