ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 21
« First < 91516171819 2021 >
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 NFL Draft Tidbits
O.city 09:42 AM 03-19-2019
It's getting closer so I figure we could move some draft talk to the Lounge.

Charles Robinson usually has some good tidbits on stuff so heres a thread on some stuff he's hearing.

#NFL draft notes thread...

1. Evaluators are anxious to see #Alabama safety Deionte Thompson at today's pro day. There were concerns about his weight coming out of the combine (195 vs. 180ish in season). His speed/weight has left his overall report up in limbo for some teams.

— Charles Robinson (@CharlesRobinson) March 19, 2019

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:16 PM 04-06-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
What someone has done in highschool doesn't mean sh/t to me. Now IF the player has a consistent record of violence and is a threat to go to jail because of it? Then fair enough, stay away. But folks love to hold on to one incident and will judge that person forever even though they were a kid when it happened. It's stupid imo. Even with Tyreek he was still a damn teenager when that happened and yet folks still talk about it despite him being back with his girlfriend.
If you're 15 -19 years old and you are beating on women, you might as well be an adult. You weren't raised right, end of fucking story. The only pass, and I mean the ONLY fucking pass you should get, is if that woman is brandishing a weapon on you or a loved one AT THE TIME, and you have no choice but to disarm her for the sake of safety and/or lives.

And that's it; end of motherfucking story.

If you're old enough to get your dick wet and father a child, you are goddamned old enough to know, "DON'T HIT WOMEN". It's that fucking simple.

If we draft another player like this, then we deserve every piece of bad press and "bad luck" that comes our way.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:51 PM 04-06-2019
Meh fuck it, I'd take him and have the best IDL in the NFL.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:45 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Meh **** it, I'd take him and have the best IDL in the NFL.
This. Pairing Jones with Simmons would be incredible. Fans will get over it
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:22 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
This. Pairing Jones with Simmons would be incredible. Fans will get over it
"Getting over it" isn't the issue. Football teams have so many odds stacked against them without purposefully bringing in personnel that could sabotage your season by their absence due to personal issues.

I don't want to be that fucking team anymore. I learned my lesson twice over, thanks.
[Reply]
O.city 08:26 AM 04-08-2019
With all the stuff going on with Hill and whats happened with Hunt, they aren't taking Simmons.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:36 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
With all the stuff going on with Hill and whats happened with Hunt, they aren't taking Simmons.
As well they shouldn't. I don't give a damn about guys that have a reasonable history with weed or booze, but violent and sexual offenders have proven themselves too much of a risk.
[Reply]
Iconic 10:37 AM 04-09-2019
Apparently we are very high on TakiTaki, and some scouts think he's gone by the end of round 3.

Also sounds like every team is high on Juan Thornhill and he's getting 1st round looks.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:53 AM 04-09-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Apparently we are very high on TakiTaki, and some scouts think he's gone by the end of round 3.

Also sounds like every team is high on Juan Thornhill and he's getting 1st round looks.
Link?
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:56 AM 04-09-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Link?
https://www.barcel-usa.com/takis
[Reply]
Iconic 12:00 PM 04-09-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Link?
Tony Pauline said it on some guys podcast.
[Reply]
Iconic 12:16 PM 04-09-2019
https://orangeandblue760.iheart.com/...-on-1st-10-10/

Tillery just had a weird ass interview. Wait till the end.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:23 PM 04-09-2019
Bradbury is going to be there when the Chiefs pick. Just sayin.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:57 PM 04-09-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
https://orangeandblue760.iheart.com/...-on-1st-10-10/

Tillery just had a weird ass interview. Wait till the end.
?

Sounds like he was in a rush and didn't feel like talking to a bunch of Donkey homers. Good, don't waste your time with fucking Donkey homers. Good on you Jerry.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:04 PM 04-09-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Good, don't waste your time with fucking Donkey homers. Good on you Jerry.
This is always true no matter the year, season, or time of day.

Points awarded to Tillery.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:04 PM 04-09-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
https://www.barcel-usa.com/takis
Wow, suddenly like him more.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 21
« First < 91516171819 2021 >
Up