ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What form of punishment did you receive as a kid from your parents? (both)
ROYC75 12:48 PM 08-19-2019
What form of punishment did you receive as a kid from both of your parents?

Dad - Spring,summer, Fall, a green apple switch, he made us cut it and it better be flimsy.
Winter - Belt, anything he could find.

Sometimes for a milder form, an attention getter, a swift kick in the ass with his size 12 boot.

Mom - You just wait until your Dad gets home!
[Reply]
jd1020 02:44 PM 08-19-2019
Dad gave me the belt. Mother made me do extra chores and took stuff away. But I also spent time at a baby sitters house who had a few other kids and she had my parents blessing to use a paddle any time I fucked up.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:53 PM 08-19-2019
Mom would spank, slap or otherwise knock the crap out of me as needed.

I have no memory of dad ever laying a hand on me. He didn't need to. All it took was "the look." I remember once when I was in high school, and weighed about 130 and my dad weighed about what I do now, he gave me the "you think you're a man now?" line. I wisely answered "no." That was the closest I ever came to him beating my ass.
[Reply]
stumppy 02:53 PM 08-19-2019
Belt, switch, yardstick, and if nothing was handy it was the an open hand flying like the fists of fury.
[Reply]
MeaTy The Pimp 03:01 PM 08-19-2019
Grew up in a single parent house. Mom would break out the hot-wheel track on me when I acted out. Sometimes a paddle, but mostly it was the old red, white and blue Hot-wheel track.
[Reply]
srvy 03:03 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Got a belt from my dad one time, guess that was all it took.

Grandpa used to have one of those barber shop razor strap things, never got beat with it but threatened a lot.
Ahhh the barber strop. Dad had one in the shop to take the bur off after sharpening tools and knives. It was threatened but never used also. Dad had popeye forearms from turning wrenches most his life I guess. He would grab us on the shoulder blade or arm was like the iron claw hurt like hell. He would calmly say knock it off now or go apologize to your mother or it will get worse. We obliged Dad didn't need to strike us as just the tone made us realise to knock it of or say we're sorry. My mom was an enforcer had a good spanking hand and would march us right to the restroom and wash our mouths out with Ivory or Dial soap if heard us swearing.
[Reply]
wisconsinchief 03:04 PM 08-19-2019
Father: Belt, one of those skinny leather belts from the 60's, with a vengeance.
Mother: Nada.
[Reply]
notorious 03:05 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

Had a co-worker said his mom would whip him with Hot Wheels track.
Gat dam
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:07 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Mom would spank, slap or otherwise knock the crap out of me as needed.

I have no memory of dad ever laying a hand on me. He didn't need to. All it took was "the look." I remember once when I was in high school, and weighed about 130 and my dad weighed about what I do now, he gave me the "you think you're a man now?" line. I wisely answered "no." That was the closest I ever came to him beating my ass.
This is my history as well. While my dad almost never did anything to punish me, I feared him. I knew that I could take a hit from my mom, so that wasn't a big deal.

That said, I rarely got punished for anything. I was pretty self-managing.
[Reply]
notorious 03:08 PM 08-19-2019
Once I got passed 6-7 spanking stopped. Disappointment from parents was infinitely worse.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:09 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by wisconsinchief:
Father: Belt, one of those skinny leather belts from the 60's, with a vengeance.
Mother: Nada.
I was so happy when to 70s arrived with those 2 inch wide belts. And I finally learned to stop asking for those wooden paddles with the rubber band attached balls.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:10 PM 08-19-2019
The belt 90% of the time, or the back of my father's hand and he hit really hard. Threw me against a wall once for something I didn't even do, but some kid said I did. ( Though later in life my Mom told me they stopped punishing based on what another kid said) He was a tyrant though. Even my aunts say that to this day. Tho' he was hardest on my brother, but never gave him the belt that I can recall.

My mother was usually an order to go to my room for the rest of the day. But I was really good at entertaining myself so it never really worked. Plus, I'd climb out the window, down the basement bulkhead below my window and go out anyway enough times, it never worked. Once she threw a shoe but she was no tyrant.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:12 PM 08-19-2019
After reading these, I bet that Hot Wheels starts repackaging surplus Hot Wheels track as child discipline aids for $20 a section.
[Reply]
Molitoth 03:14 PM 08-19-2019
I just remember my Dad slapped me across the face once.

I had a friend over to the house, and I left him alone to go chug some milk out of the carton in the kitchen.

Got slapped and told "don't ever not offer your friend something to drink!"

-lol, might have been a little overboard by my dad.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:14 PM 08-19-2019
My parents would play a non-stop loop of Fran Drescher laughing for hours. Fuck man, I'd of rather had my ass whipped with a hot wheels track.
[Reply]
srvy 03:14 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Once I got passed 6-7 spanking stopped. Disappointment from parents was infinitely worse.
yep
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up