ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What form of punishment did you receive as a kid from your parents? (both)
ROYC75 12:48 PM 08-19-2019
What form of punishment did you receive as a kid from both of your parents?

Dad - Spring,summer, Fall, a green apple switch, he made us cut it and it better be flimsy.
Winter - Belt, anything he could find.

Sometimes for a milder form, an attention getter, a swift kick in the ass with his size 12 boot.

Mom - You just wait until your Dad gets home!
[Reply]
loochy 12:48 PM 08-19-2019
They'd chop my fingers off.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:51 PM 08-19-2019
Mom waterboarded me when I ate with my mouth open.
Dad was never at home. Too busy as a double naught spy.
[Reply]
In58men 08-19-2019, 12:52 PM
This message has been deleted by In58men.
notorious 12:52 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
They'd chop my fingers off.

[Reply]
DaFace 12:52 PM 08-19-2019
My dad was a school principal and, therefore, was well used to a paddle. Belt occasionally.

That stopped around middle school, though (late 80s), both at home and at school.
[Reply]
notorious 12:54 PM 08-19-2019
Wiffle ball bat.

Not near as bad as it sounds.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:59 PM 08-19-2019
Spanking, grounded from TV, yelled at.

I never got actually grounded - I don't think they wanted me in the house any more than I wanted to be there.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 01:01 PM 08-19-2019
Anything handy. Belt, yardstick, paddle.
[Reply]
Hydrae 01:02 PM 08-19-2019
Mom: Sit in your room until your father gets home!

Dad: hand spanking generally, only a few times with a belt. A few bare ass hit with hand, never belt on bare ass.

Both: You are grounded!

I am 59. Providing that because I think the different times of growing up in the 60's and 70's versus 90's would result in different responses.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:03 PM 08-19-2019
My parents are deaf. When I swore they made me wash my hands.
[Reply]
chinaski 01:03 PM 08-19-2019
My parents never really laid a hand on me. Well, once.

My mother backhanded me across the face HARD when I was a teenager for calling her a bitch. But frankly, I deserved it. And I never did that again. God rest her soul.

Otherwise, my father would threaten us with his belt, but he never actually used it. My mother would on occasion threaten to wash my mouth out with soap, but I never actually remember receiving that punishment.

I can remember my grandmother chasing me around the house with a fly swatter for being a brat, but I thought it was funny. :-)
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:04 PM 08-19-2019
Dad pounded my ass
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:06 PM 08-19-2019
I didn’t get beat a ton. But it was with a belt when it was.

Dad told me long after I got out of college that they had to re-evaluate punishment with me. He said I was probably 18 months old and it was tome to teach me what no meant. So dad gave me a little swat. I just scowled at him and smacked him back. So he gave me a firm no and a harder swat. I got madder and smacked him. So he escalated it further. Same result. So finally he looked at me and said “you don’t want to be a bad boy do you?” Apparently I was crushed and cried whale tears.

I’ll probably never forget him telling me, “I don’t know how hard I’d have had to hit you to win, but it was harder than I was willing to.”

Even as a goddamned toddler I was a hard headed fuck.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:09 PM 08-19-2019
Everyone knows my parents gave the TV to Goodwill when I entered pre-school. That wasn't punishment.

But before that, I had a knack for getting grounded around the holidays. So even before they threw the TV out, I never got to see any of the holiday specials. Still never seen a Rankin-Bass or Peanuts Christmas, Thanksgiving or Halloween special. But I recall sobbing and snuffling in my room while my sister got to watch them all by herself.

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Nzoner 01:10 PM 08-19-2019
Dad-belt

Mom-hand,belt,flyswatter and once when a teenager a slap across my face.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Up