ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Help ID a hit and run scumbag with a Chiefs plate
Hammock Parties 09:24 PM 04-23-2024
Posting for a friend.

Originally Posted by :
I need help to identify a driver that hit me in a hit and run accident.

On Friday, I was hit by a car at Whole Foods at 119th and Metcalf in Overland Park. I was thoroughly checked out by a physician, X-rays, CT scans, blood work, etc., and was just told to take it easy for several days as I’m low energy and my body is incredibly sore. Thank god it wasn’t any worse.

The driver was backing out of a parking spot, and ran into me, hitting me into the back of my tailgate, as I was situating things in the back of my SUV. The driver drove off after hitting me. The car was an early 2000s silver Lexus with a red Kansas City Chiefs Hunt Foundation license plate that said AFC-1. I didn’t get a look at the driver or any pics or anything else. The parking lot was packed, and A woman drove by and looked at me as soon as it happened. But no one stopped to ask what happened or to see if I was okay.

I’m posting here to try and get in front of as many local folks as I can. We have to find the driver. Yesterday, the police let me know that Whole Foods does not have exterior cameras. They think the license plate is Missouri issued, so they are waiting for MO to get info on the plate. The police are investigating as a criminal hit and run. I would be so grateful if you could share this. I’m looking for anyone who may recognize this car or who may have been at Whole Foods on Friday.

[Reply]
Katipan 10:28 PM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
This isn't damage to personal property on private property. Its hit and run to a pedestrian. Just a bit more serious don't ya think?
He would have to prove it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:34 PM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
If it turns out to be Gracie, will you sue her and have her arrested, or will you offer her an alternative way to avoid punishment?
:-)

I was just thinking that sounds a lot like Clark's beater.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:35 PM 04-23-2024
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
License Plate: AFC1

Nice! We Found the Car.
Here's what we know so far.

Category:

SUV

Style:

80th Edition Sport Utility 4D

Engine:

V6, VVT, 3.6 Liter

Transmission:

Automatic, 8-Spd

Drivetrain:

4WD

that is in kansas

plate did not come up in missouri. afc1 or afc-1

you can check plates at kbb.com -> my cars value -> license plate
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:35 PM 04-23-2024
also

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:37 PM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
License Plate: AFC1

Nice! We Found the Car.
Here's what we know so far.

Category:

SUV

Style:

80th Edition Sport Utility 4D

Engine:

V6, VVT, 3.6 Liter

Transmission:

Automatic, 8-Spd

Drivetrain:

4WD

that is in kansas

plate did not come up in missouri. afc1 or afc-1

you can check plates at kbb.com -> my cars value -> license plate
so what'd they do, put the plate on their lexus?
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:41 PM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

criminal masterminds
[Reply]
Nirvana58 12:10 AM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It is actually pretty common for people to steal license plates from other cars. Happened to my wife's car.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:37 AM 04-24-2024
kobe's poliot
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 03:29 AM 04-24-2024
If they can afford to shop at Whole Foods they can afford their medical bills. Cry me a fucking river.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 05:31 AM 04-24-2024
Had a full run of tests and it sounds like the doctor basically said “shake it off, here’s a bandaid and a lollipop!”

What exactly are they seeking?! From the results of the tests and the description of what happened it sounds like the driver may have been in the right to escape this drama queen. Definitely not surprised it’s one of Clay’s friends.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:44 AM 04-24-2024
Sounds like someone trying to get a payday.. Probably ran themselves into that car on purpose.. People are awful these days..
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:54 AM 04-24-2024
You must have a pet, preferably canine, for people to care. If the driver had a dog, they would of had a worse description of their car. If no pet, don't give a chet. If they do, focus on the pet's wellbeing
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:04 AM 04-24-2024
Early 2000's? Anyone know where xfactor was at the time of the incident?
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:07 AM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Early 2000's? Anyone know where xfactor was at the time of the incident?
Dane
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:13 AM 04-24-2024
The "we are waiting for MO to get info on the plate" is a weird thing and I would be interested to hear directly what the conversation between the cops and the victim were.

There really is no waiting law enforcement agencies readily have access to run and get info from any plate of any state of the union.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up