ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 27
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WHO STOLE MY BRILLIANT ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR AND WHY?
Mr. Laz 01:45 PM 07-06-2005
:-)
[Reply]
kc rush 03:52 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
I had some once ... but I sold it on e-bay so I could buy some crack cocaine.

Really? I steal bikes out of peoples garages, its much easier.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:55 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by penchief:
Radar, I've taken as much abuse as anybody on this forum except for maybe MemyselfI or Jaz. So insults and abuse don't really impact me much. But misrepresenting jor changing my words does.

Again, again, and again, in this particular case it may be ultimately harmless but anybody who thinks that altering somebody else's words or ideas is okay needs to be re-reared, IMO.
YOUR WORDS WERE NOT CHANGED.

Your thread was merged in with several other SPAM threads and the whole lot of it was re-named.
[Reply]
penchief 04:00 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I merged your thread with several others.

No matter what you believe the "intention" of your thread was, it was SPAM and it was merged with other spam.

The title of the thread "TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS" was, in itself, a parody.

If you were to read the thread, you would see where I merged it and what would happen to anyone else posting a parody thread.

The thing about fisting yourself was a joke, I think.
That's intersting because most of those other threads are still there, as far as I can tell. Also my particular thread had 10 posts the last time I saw it and now only has 16. So by combining all of the other "parody" threads, including your own, you are saying that the grand total is 16?

As far as SPAM goes, I hope you prove to be as consistent in the future as you have proven to be on this particular topic. I also hope you prove to be as consistent when you are evaluating those threads that are posted by your "fisting" bros.
[Reply]
Donger 04:00 PM 07-15-2005
Oh my. That there's a rather graphic example of "cause and effect."
[Reply]
Pants 04:02 PM 07-15-2005
Hahahahaha, the new title is awesome. Damn, made me spit my DP.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:02 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by :
ChiefsPlanet > Arrowhead > The Lounge > WHO STOLE MY RUBBER PENIS AND WHY?
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:02 PM 07-15-2005
OK, that was NOT me.

[Reply]
htismaqe 04:04 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by penchief:
That's intersting because most of those other threads are still there, as far as I can tell. Also my particular thread had 10 posts the last time I saw it and now only has 16. So by combining all of the other "parody" threads, including your own, you are saying that the grand total is 16?

As far as SPAM goes, I hope you prove to be as consistent in the future as you have proven to be on this particular topic. I also hope you prove to be as consistent you are evaluating those threads that are posted by your fisting bros.
None of those other threads were still on the first page. Only threads on the first page were merged, the others were already dead.

And all of the mods here, myself included, have been consistent on SPAM threads.

Get over it.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 04:04 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
Hahahahaha, the new title is awesome. Damn, made me spit my DP.
made you spit while being "double penetrated"

thought you were a guy ... oh wait ... ewwww TMI

you go stretch armstrong....
[Reply]
Pants 04:04 PM 07-15-2005
I can just imagine penchief acting all pissed looking for his dildo. :-) Damn... this is some funny shit.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:05 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Laz:
[Reply]
HemiEd 04:05 PM 07-15-2005
:-) :-) I knew that I would not be dissapointed, I have a fresh soda and chips.
[Reply]
Pants 04:06 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Laz:
made you spit while being "double penetrated"

thought you were a guy ... oh wait ... ewwww TMI

What can I say, I love DP.
[Reply]
gblowfish 04:07 PM 07-15-2005
John Elway's sex life is none of our business.
[Reply]
penchief 04:09 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
OK, that was NOT me.

Okay, very funny. Believe it or not, I do have a sense of humor. I can see that this is a losing proposition. Have fun with it.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 27
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up