ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 27
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WHO STOLE MY BRILLIANT ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR AND WHY?
Mr. Laz 01:45 PM 07-06-2005
:-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 07:16 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I did not use MY thread title, because I didn't start a thread. I named a merged thread. Of course, you don't understand.

I find it funny, ironic, and pathetic that you started an entirely new thread to find out WHO changed your thread title because you didn't know, but at the same time you accuse me of attributing those other threads to myself. If I were taking credit for them, don't you think you'd KNOW who changed your thread?

You don't KNOW what the facts are, the rest of the mods do. It's in the logs. I can rest easy knowing that the other mods are honest and fair, while you continue to act like an ass.

Enhance my prestige? Give me a ****ing break. I merged SPAM threads after several people complained.

But by all means, if you want to continue talking out of your ass, go ahead. I'm quite certain at least 100 people have seen this thread and now think much less of you than they did before. One post in this thread has garnered me more rep than any other single post I've ever made.
Exactly right. I hadn't noticed this numbnuts before this tirade. He sounds like he is off his meds.
[Reply]
Brock 07:16 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by penchief:
Can I physically kick your ass? Without a doubt.
Feel free to try and prove it, you mouthy broad. I doubt that anyone who gets upset over an internet message board is going to present much of a hazard to anyone.

If you hadn't been spamming the board like a mindless f*ckwit, your delicate sensibilities wouldn't have gotten offended.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:17 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Wow. Dude - when threads are merged mods are given the option to change the title. The thread starter then appears to be the individual who started the oldest thread being merged. That just happened to be you in this case.
Come on Phil. This was obviously a case of me trying to enhance my prestige by stealing the ideas of another poster...
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:21 PM 07-15-2005

Somebody merged penchief's "woe is me" thread with Laz' parody of said thread, so now it looks like Laz started the thread.

[Reply]
Phobia 07:23 PM 07-15-2005

Somebody merged penchief's "woe is me" thread with Laz' parody of said thread, so now it looks like Laz started the thread.

I figured everybody could use a laugh and penchief could use the practical application.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 07:23 PM 07-15-2005

:-) Very nice.
[Reply]
Chieficus 07:24 PM 07-15-2005

I'm thinking some people here are in desperate need of a football season... It's turned into one soap opera after another in the down-time...
[Reply]
Phobia 07:26 PM 07-15-2005
Oh shit. I didn't really think this through. Now Laz is going to cry and shit. Damn. Shit. How can I fix this?
[Reply]
chiefs4me 07:33 PM 07-15-2005
Oh shit. I didn't really think this through. Now Laz is going to cry and shit. Damn. Shit. How can I fix this?

you can just blame it on me...:-)
[Reply]
penchief 07:34 PM 07-15-2005
I did not use MY thread title, because I didn't start a thread. I named a merged thread. Of course, you don't understand.

I find it funny, ironic, and pathetic that you started an entirely new thread to find out WHO changed your thread title because you didn't know, but at the same time you accuse me of attributing those other threads to myself. If I were taking credit for them, don't you think you'd KNOW who changed your thread?

You don't KNOW what the facts are, the rest of the mods do. It's in the logs. I can rest easy knowing that the other mods are honest and fair, while you continue to act like an ass.

Enhance my prestige? Give me a ****ing break. I merged SPAM threads after several people complained.

But by all means, if you want to continue talking out of your ass, go ahead. I'm quite certain at least 100 people have seen this thread and now think much less of you than they did before. One post in this thread has garnered me more rep than any other single post I've ever made.
If you review my responses closely, you will see that I never implicitely accused you of anything. However, I did imply that your motives were less than honest. If I am wrong, then I have to answer to that and I will accept the consequences. To point out that your responses to me have garnered you "more rep than any other single post" does nothing to enhance your argument. It only tells me that you are constantly checking your rep and that you don't have the conviction of your beliefs unless your homies are backing you up.
[Reply]
penchief 07:36 PM 07-15-2005
Respect is EARNED.
No shit, brother. How 'bout a little earned respect? I've got it for you.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:39 PM 07-15-2005
You can't fix it. You can't take back the fact that you've deliberately undermined the integrity of this board.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 07:39 PM 07-15-2005
Activist Mods!

They are usurping power from the duely elected representatives.

"Usurping!", I say!
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:40 PM 07-15-2005
No shit, brother. How 'bout a little earned respect? I've got it for you.
It was not me who demanded respect, nor do I feel the need to earn anything from you.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:42 PM 07-15-2005
If you review my responses closely, you will see that I never implicitely accused you of anything. However, I did imply that your motives were less than honest. If I am wrong, then I have to answer to that and I will accept the consequences. To point out that your responses to me have garnered you "more rep than any other single post" does nothing to enhance your argument. It only tells me that you are constantly checking your rep and that you don't have the conviction of your beliefs unless your homies are backing you up.
I have reviewed your responses closely. Don't try to backpedal now.

You might as well start enumerating the consequences and formulating your answer, because, as you can see from the nearly 200 responses, you are clearly wrong.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 27
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up