ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bashaud Breeland moving to the big house in Leavenworth?
srvy 11:12 AM 05-01-2024
Arrested again in Mecklenburg County on Felony drugs and weapons violations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...06d73fe8&ei=10

Daddy, won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County?
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry, my son, but you're too late in askin'
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:26 PM 05-01-2024
oof
[Reply]
srvy 12:36 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by stonedstooge:
Give John Prine his ado srvy
I did as I didn't have the heart to change his Lyrics.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:45 PM 05-01-2024
Ask for the Michael Vick suite
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:08 PM 05-01-2024
I grew up in a hillbilly town with 1500 white folks and 20 native americans been thru some crazy stuff with the indian kids back when i was little had to fight to gain respect and with that respect came loyalty
thru google i have discovered that a few of my old homies have really strayed down a dangerous path but man i cant stress this enough native people shouldnt drink alcohol period.
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 01:13 PM 05-01-2024
He was allegedly in possession of two AR-15s, a pair of AK-47s, five pounds of weed and 62 grams of mushrooms while in a stolen Mercedes SUV.

Well, bye. Looks like he's gonna play wide receiver now.
[Reply]
el borracho 01:33 PM 05-01-2024
Oh, is he taking the fall for Rashee?
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:38 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Spotrac has his career earnings at $12.

Holy crap…the world’s worst agent by far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:40 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:
He was allegedly in possession of two AR-15s, a pair of AK-47s, five pounds of weed and 62 grams of mushrooms while in a stolen Mercedes SUV.

Well, bye. Looks like he's gonna play wide receiver now.
Wow. I hadn't read the article. That's just asking for trouble.

And why a stolen car? There's really no justification for this guy to have a stolen car. The other stuff I understand. You're a drug trafficker, so you're going to have drugs and too many guns on you. But why are you driving a stolen car? That's just dumb.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:44 PM 05-01-2024
And now that I think about it, why rifles? Was he expecting some sort of long-range shootout? Did he have a school shooting on his to-do list? Was he planning to assassinate a political figure? Was he on his way to militia training? If you're doing drug deals, shouldn't you be packing handguns instead of Kentucky long rifles?
[Reply]
srvy 03:33 PM 05-01-2024
Maybe he was a Boy Scout. Their motto is Always be prepared!
[Reply]
TEX 03:36 PM 05-01-2024
He's one dumb mother ****er.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:39 PM 05-01-2024
Wait, does the article say that he got arrested for the exact same thing eight months ago, with guns and drugs in a stolen car?

He was arrested in a stolen car twice? How do you not learn after the first time?
[Reply]
notorious 03:47 PM 05-01-2024
Please tell me Toney or Skyy was driving the car.
[Reply]
HemiEd 04:03 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I grew up in a hillbilly town with 1500 white folks and 20 native americans been thru some crazy stuff with the indian kids back when i was little had to fight to gain respect and with that respect came loyalty
thru google i have discovered that a few of my old homies have really strayed down a dangerous path but man i cant stress this enough native people shouldnt drink alcohol period.
Some clarity
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:02 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Holy crap…the world’s worst agent by far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure it’s the agent’s fault. Someone mentioned it earlier in the thread, but he was going to sign with Carolina for 3-years $24m back in 2018 when he was 26 but failed the physical due to an infected cut on his foot.

If he signs that deal ($11m guaranteed), everything changes.

And we’re also seeing now that he is likely a problem. He’s been arrested for LARPing as Avon Barksdale twice in the last 8 months and I remember a video of him resisting arrest while stopped by an LEO at a gas station a few years back.

EDIT: Aaand I hadn’t noticed but apparently he's got face tatts. Just goes to show how fucked up in the head this dude is.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up