ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 101
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
Hiko 12:29 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
In a casual conversation at the bar, you'd find most of us behave similar to your friends.

This isn't a bar. This isn't even a neutral forum. It's a 20-year old Chiefs forum, one of the largest, and quite possibly one of the loosest fan forums on the net. When you come here acting cocky, you're going to get it back tenfold.

This is OUR house. If you're going to shit on the floor, at least wipe it up before you leave. :-)
All right, that made me laugh. And again that’s fair.

In my defense I didn’t in any way think my original post was cocky, or at least it wasn’t meant to be. But that’s what happens when you’re a stranger, I get that.
[Reply]
Mav 12:29 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That tweet was NOT a diss on the Browns. People are reading something into it that isn't there.
Thats what the media does. Thats why players never want to say anything. People are just going to spin it however they want.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:30 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Stupid freaking Sammy. If it’s one thing we’ve seen time and again, it’s bulletin board material for an underdog team that comes out fired up and smacks the shit out of their opponent. You hope that’s not the case in a playoff game with Andy Reid after a bye week, but still. And Watkins might not even play.
God damn. It’s crazy how you wrong you fucking morons can be.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:32 PM 01-14-2021
Stupid freaking Sammy. If it’s one thing we’ve seen time and again, it’s bulletin board material for an underdog team that comes out fired up and smacks the shit out of their opponent. You hope that’s not the case in a playoff game with Andy Reid after a bye week, but still. And Watkins might not even play.
Oooooooooo he pisssed off the Browns. Ooooooooo scurrrrrrry!!!!
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 12:34 PM 01-14-2021
your right see the titans v ravens and browns v steelers last week

i think it was taken out of context from sammy but the media ran with it.

idk if the browns have the hatred for the chiefs that they do with the steelers. but they have big mean SOB's on the oline that didnt let the Steelers studs get 1 pressure on Mayfield last week.

if they are motivated and control the LOS on both sides of the ball it will go a long way to being In the game in the 4th QTR.

if the chiefs start fast and get out to a bid lead i dont think it ever seems like a close game.
[Reply]
thabear04 12:35 PM 01-14-2021

Don’t be suprised this weekend when they win....just throwin it out there now

— Odell Beckham Jr (@obj) January 14, 2021

[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:36 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Oooooooooo he pisssed off the Browns. Ooooooooo scurrrrrrry!!!!
No he's right, Sammy really fucked us here.

According to Schefter and Rapaport, the Browns were only planning on giving 80% effort in this game.

But after Sammy's brain dead comments, they've now announced that they're cranking that up to 115%.

Sorry, but Sammy really screwed the pooch here and may just have cost us our season.
[Reply]
Mav 12:37 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by thabear04:
I saw this. What an idiot. Thanks OBJ. Throwing out Bulletin Board material when you cant even play. NICE. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:37 PM 01-14-2021
That talentless team would need to give 150 percent
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:39 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by thabear04:
I will be stupefied if the Browns win this weekend
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:42 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I will be stupefied if the Browns win this weekend
We will be minus a few "Brown fans" after Sunday
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:42 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Hiko:
All right, that made me laugh. And again that’s fair.

In my defense I didn’t in any way think my original post was cocky, or at least it wasn’t meant to be. But that’s what happens when you’re a stranger, I get that.
My apologies then, man. It's all good.

Just for context, we spent all last week getting spammed by one of the worst Bills trolls ever.

Came here and right off the bat commented on how arrogant we are, how we've become like Patriots fans, all while talking about an AFCCG matchup that would require the Bills win two games to even get there.

Some of us are still a little testy. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:44 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
your right see the titans v ravens and browns v steelers last week

i think it was taken out of context from sammy but the media ran with it.

idk if the browns have the hatred for the chiefs that they do with the steelers. but they have big mean SOB's on the oline that didnt let the Steelers studs get 1 pressure on Mayfield last week.

if they are motivated and control the LOS on both sides of the ball it will go a long way to being In the game in the 4th QTR.

if the chiefs start fast and get out to a bid lead i dont think it ever seems like a close game.
Despite the money spent, the Chiefs aren't a super efficient defensive line. Chris Jones is disruptive but outside of that, it's mostly effort.

That being said, the strength of the defense in on the back end, where we have 3 very good starting corners and the best safety in the league.

The Browns are going to have to throw the ball into the teeth of that secondary to win the game and they don't seem to have the kind of WR's to do that.
[Reply]
Hiko 12:45 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
I saw this. What an idiot. Thanks OBJ. Throwing out Bulletin Board material when you cant even play. NICE. :-)
Sigh.

Let’s spin this that we don’t know who the “they” is that he’s referring to. :-)
[Reply]
493rd 12:45 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
God damn. It’s crazy how you wrong you ****ing morons can be.
Wrong? It’s my interpretation of Sammy’s tweet and an opinion. Sorry that it differs from yours and you don’t agree with it.
[Reply]
Page 71 of 101
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581 > Last »
Up