ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 101
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:12 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Hiko:
Okey-dokey.

I take back everything I said - should be a walk in the park for you guys.
No one is saying it will be a walk in the park. I do believe Cleveland fans are underestimating the Chiefs. Look at how they play against lesser competition vs top tier competition. KC is a different beast when playing the best in the league.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:13 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
they were beat but if they had their WRs they don't.

as far as this game the chiefs i know everyone here loves the team. from the outside other teams fans see close games with the raiders, chargers and panthers and falcons. its the playoffs to say the browns don't have a shot to win with a better team than any of those seems a little bit of red covered glasses.
Advanced metrics show the Jets beat you regardless. Stefanski is a fucking boob who had aTERRIBLE game plan that SHOULD have cost you the playoffs
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:14 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
No one is saying it will be a walk in the park. I do believe Cleveland fans are underestimating the Chiefs. Look at how they play against lesser competition vs top tier competition. KC is a different beast when playing the best in the league.
Problem is the Browns aren't among the best in the league, so they may not get the Grade A deep dicking that the Baltimore team that absolutely owns them got
[Reply]
JolieMolie 09:18 AM 01-14-2021
That December MNF between the Browns and Ravens was extremely entertaining. For all the talk back and forth through the week, if the Browns somehow scrape together, luck into, or otherwise somehow steal Sunday's game it would be one of the great playoff upsets over the past 20 years at least.
[Reply]
DawgDays 09:18 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
They already couldn't support a team once, so no that fan base doesn't deserve shit. Move the team again.

[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:19 AM 01-14-2021
Advanced metrics show the Jets beat you regardless. Stefanski is a ****ing boob who had aTERRIBLE game plan that SHOULD have cost you the playoffs
It's pretty unusual for an 11-5 team to miss a play-off spot.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:20 AM 01-14-2021
They backed their ass up into the playoffs Herm style by beating backups in week 17
[Reply]
tredadda 09:21 AM 01-14-2021
they were beat but if they had their WRs they don't.

as far as this game the chiefs i know everyone here loves the team. from the outside other teams fans see close games with the raiders, chargers and panthers and falcons. its the playoffs to say the browns don't have a shot to win with a better team than any of those seems a little bit of red covered glasses.
But no one is saying they won't win. Any given Sunday and Cleveland is very capable of winning. The close games to the Raiders and Chargers have a lot to do with the fact they are division rivals. The Jags beat the Colts at the beginning of the year. The Pats with Brady struggled against Miami in Miami. Instead of looking at how KC played against teams with poor records, look at how they played against the top teams in the league. They are a different team.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:22 AM 01-14-2021
They already couldn't support a team once, so no that fan base doesn't deserve shit. Move the team again.
Not sure if you are just talking smack for the sake of it to rile up Browns fans, but that statement is inaccurate.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:23 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Pushead2:
I've said it so many times and I'll say it again.

Once the playoffs come, this board becomes fluttered with shit content and 90% of it comes from opposing team's fans that come here to post.

It's no offense to any of those people, as I'm sure most are not trolls, but it gets old quick.
- Opposing fans who want to talk football, who have been on the internet before
- Opposing fans who want to talk football, but are very thin skinned
- Opposing trolls
- Chiefs fans who want to talk football and don't take offense to everything
- Chiefs fans who may want to talk football, but get defensive or butthurt easily
- CP trolls
- People who lurk and watch the train wreck. :-)

I think that covers it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:24 AM 01-14-2021
Not sure if you are just talking smack for the sake of it to rile up Browns fans, but that statement is inaccurate.
Their "team" is in Baltimore :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 09:24 AM 01-14-2021
They backed their ass up into the playoffs Herm style by beating backups in week 17
Pretty sure they needed Miami to lose in order to get in.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:26 AM 01-14-2021
Their "team" is in Baltimore :-)
It is, but they moved because Modell is a douche, not because Cleveland could not and did not support the team. Very similar to when the Colts left Baltimore overnight to move to Indy.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 09:30 AM 01-14-2021
Pretty sure they needed Miami to lose in order to get in.
no they controlled their own destiny they won week 17 they got in
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:32 AM 01-14-2021
no they controlled their own destiny they backed that ass up Herm style week 17 they got in
Fyp
[Reply]
Page 65 of 101
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975 > Last »
Up