ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1556 of 4823
« First < 556105614561506154615521553155415551556 155715581559156015661606165620562556 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:22 PM 03-17-2018
We just signed his equal in Henne for like 30 million less.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:31 AM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:

:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:38 AM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
We just signed his equal in Henne for like 30 million less.
I was waiting for that one... thank you.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:08 AM 03-18-2018
Knowmo has gone into hiding again.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:45 AM 03-18-2018
Just a reminder of whats coming at you the next 15 years

[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:10 AM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Dorky. Keesum thing was just embarassing and VJ is a joke of a coach.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:11 AM 03-18-2018
https://twitter.com/andyholloway/sta...720630784?s=21

[Reply]
KranzDictum 12:20 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
If the Donkos ‘brain trust’ has any brains at all, if Barkley is there they should take him. Would completely re-define that offense and give their new QB weapons at all spots to be successful. The defense is already good, they don’t need Chubb. He would be a luxury at this point. And the awfulness of the offense is what hung the defense out to dry last season and got them worn down.

Nelson? Meh. He’s solid, but if the Broncos really think their going to completely overhaul their offense by drafting a LG and signing a career backup QB, they’re even dumber than I think Elway is.

Don’t give two shits about the QB’s, as none of them would help the Donkos this year and I don’t see them taking one of the Top 4 anyway.

The only player I don’t want to see the Donkos take at 5 is Barkley. He COULD be a real difference maker for them.
I would be upset if we drafted the 3rd best QB on the board even if it was a guy they targeted from the start.

I hope they get offers from teams wanting to move up but hold them until they see who falls to them at 5. If Chubb is there land him, I am less excited about Nelson or even Barkley but if Barkley is there you have to take him as he is the BPA. I would listen to a trade back a couple spots as well, pick up the ND LT to play RT and then target Davenport but that would be hard to pull off as once Chubb is gone teams will want Davenport bad.

In this draft I value Chubb over any of the QB,s and the Broncos need day one players. Plus Barrett is gone after this year and Von is getting older. John likes to have a 2 deep pass rush rotation so Chubb falling to us at 5 would be a great pick. He could pair up with Barrett in the 2nd line rotation and if he adjusts to the speed of the NFL quickly can sub out Ray in key situations as well. Gives the D lots of flexibility.

A QB sitting on the pine next to another 1st round pick would piss me off.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 12:32 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
I would be upset if we drafted the 3rd best QB on the board even if it was a guy they targeted from the start.

I hope they get offers from teams wanting to move up but hold them until they see who falls to them at 5. If Chubb is there land him, I am less excited about Nelson or even Barkley but if Barkley is there you have to take him as he is the BPA. I would listen to a trade back a couple spots as well, pick up the ND LT to play RT and then target Davenport but that would be hard to pull off as once Chubb is gone teams will want Davenport bad.

In this draft I value Chubb over any of the QB,s and the Broncos need day one players. Plus Barrett is gone after this year and Von is getting older. John likes to have a 2 deep pass rush rotation so Chubb falling to us at 5 would be a great pick. He could pair up with Barrett in the 2nd line rotation and if he adjusts to the speed of the NFL quickly can sub out Ray in key situations as well. Gives the D lots of flexibility.

A
Yep, if Chubb is sitting there at 5, I’m 99% sure Elway will take him as he values pass rushers over RBs (if both Barkley and Chubb are there).
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:41 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
A
Yep, if Chubb is sitting there at 5, I’m 99% sure Elway will take him as he values pass rushers over RBs (if both Barkley and Chubb are there).
Do you trade Barrett/Ray in that scenario?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:16 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Do you trade Barrett/Ray in that scenario?
I don’t think so, depth is key. I’m curious what their plan is for the $25M in cap space. There are a few decent FAs left, maybe a trade for some stud player? They will not need that much for the rookie class. Wonder what’s next...
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:23 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

Chubb will probably be there for you at 5. As long as you don't get Mayfield or Barkely I don't care though. Hopefully Horseface is dumb enough to think Keesum is your future.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:23 AM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Chubb will probably be there for you at 5. As long as you don't get Mayfield or Barkely I don't care though. Hopefully Horseface is dumb enough to think Keesum is your future.
I'm hoping any desire they show in drafting Mayfield is an attempt to lure a suitor that wants to dump a few picks on them to move up a bit.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:25 AM 03-19-2018

Despite Von Miller's repeated lobbying, the Broncos never made Kirk Cousins an offer https://t.co/9Bq1iyNWXn

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) March 19, 2018

[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:36 AM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

Because they knew he didn’t want to go to Denver

[Reply]
Page 1556 of 4823
« First < 556105614561506154615521553155415551556 155715581559156015661606165620562556 > Last »
Up