ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 116
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:48 PM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by H4L0:
Okay, fuck it. I'm out. Go Bucs, Go Rays.
Go douchebags!!
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:49 PM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
I'll meet you at The Brown Sphincter down on 69th, between Wood and Pooter Streets in 10 minutes. Don't forget the fluffy sumo suits.
Okay, that's way too gay. You're on your own.
[Reply]
Donger 01:49 PM 04-17-2009
Okay, **** it. I'm out. Go Bucs, Go Rays.
You're "out" again? I sense a pattern.
[Reply]
Hootie 01:49 PM 04-17-2009
Okay, **** it. I'm out. Go Bucs, Go Rays.
so I take it you haven't experienced any of her vag juice!?

then no more referring to her as your girl...

you're 21 years old, guy...no sleeping over without at least 2nd base (and I'm being generous because if that happens to me I man up and leave)
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:49 PM 04-17-2009
Well, thats just awesome.
I tried to warn you dude. You have no idea what you asked for. They'll find pictures of you and your entire family and put them up on this site.
[Reply]
kstater 01:49 PM 04-17-2009
How come you have so many "friends" that are in high school? You some kind of pervert?
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 01:49 PM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by MediaCenterJunkie:
H4L0

Whats the fucking guys' name who is Going out w/ Shack's GF?
:-)
[Reply]
Buck 01:49 PM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by Hootie:
Yeah but I get it, he doesn't.

You can't be immature and than get defensive about it...

If Bucking started digging up pictures of me and em-dawg etc...at least I would take it like a champion.
You've never forced me to do that.
[Reply]
Simplex3 01:49 PM 04-17-2009
*sigh*

From day one when I first met Holly, all I heard was bitching about Jeremey. All I heard from my girl was bitching about Jeremey. I never heard ONE SINGLE good thing about this dude from Holly, or anyone else. My buddy comes over to have some drinks with us one night, meets holly, expressed interest, she expressed interest, and since then things with Jeremey got worse. He hung out with us again a short time later, and he asked her to a movie. She agreed. Today I find out Holly ditched Jeremey (Rustshack). And, here I am. Defending my friend and Holly.
Sounds to me like Holly's friend didn't like Jeremy (for whatever reason) and/or Holly likes to bitch about her men behind their backs.

That should work out great for your buddy.
[Reply]
Brock 01:49 PM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
In a way, its kind of a proud moment, seeing quicksurfer run in and throw some boots at the staggering contender as the referee counts to 4-5-6...after the beating he once took at the fingertips of this place.

You can't become steel without going through some fire.
ain't it the truth
[Reply]
shitgoose 01:49 PM 04-17-2009
In a way, its kind of a proud moment, seeing quicksurfer run in and throw some boots at the staggering contender as the referee counts to 4-5-6...after the beating he once took at the fingertips of this place.

Its got me laughing thats for sure. :-):-)
[Reply]
alpha_omega 01:49 PM 04-17-2009
Wow...this thread sure has changed since i visited it yesterday...i guess i better go back and play catch-up
[Reply]
Hootie 01:50 PM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by Bowser:
SOUNDS LIKE A DARE
well...

there's only ONE way he could do it...or anyone could do it...but it's definitely possible.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:50 PM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by Simplex3:
Sounds to me like Holly's friend didn't like Jeremy (for whatever reason) and/or Holly likes to bitch about her men behind their backs.
Of course she does, she's female.

In other news, blue sky has just been spotted at many locations across the globe.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:50 PM 04-17-2009

He did beat him like he owed him money. I was very impressed.
[Reply]
Page 93 of 116
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103 > Last »
Up